Chapter 75 : Made To Do What We Do

Your pov

I walked out onto the balcony and breathed in the breath-taking site in front of me . I take a sip of my drink , watching everyone just party down in the backyard . Its been six months . Six months since the earthquake and the place has healed . And so have I .

Flashback

Camila's pov

We sat there in silence , awaiting the doctor to come out with any news . This could go either way , with good or bad news . I was tapping my foot in the floor , impatient . I was feeling tired but I wouldn't let myself fall asleep . I would be the first one to see her well . Or dead . Even the thought of it made me shiver .

"Mila , just have hope okay?" Ally comforts . The girls also had their fair share of cuts from the earthquake . They weren't seriously hurt or had a cast on which was a bonus too . Even with these thoughts , nothing could block the ache in my heart for Y/n's condition . Y/n's regular doctor walked out and we all stood up . "Okay , so we have good news and bad news . Which one do you want to hear first?" he asks .

"You know what." Dinah says , impatient . "Dinah." Ally scolds . "Sorry doc , good news please." Ally says politely . "Ofcourse , even with her wounds , she managed to survive . She would make a full recovery in three months time . Bad news is , she broke multiple bones on her backside but as I've said , they will heal in time . But that is not the worst . They got a hold if her." he says sadly . "What do you mean?" I ask . My heart was literally pounding out if my heart .

"The government." he says . "WHAT?!" we all scream . "You said you would keep her safe . Now she is going to be treated like a lab rat." Lauren spat . "We had no choice . When she arrived , her condition was beyond our capability . We had to call in the best surgeon to help her . And he was sadly under the government . They made a deal to let them have her and save her or leave her and let her die." he says .

"And seeing you girls in this situation , you all look really desperate so we had to do it." he finished . Everything he said hit me likd a tank . "What are they planning to do with her?" Dinah growls . "Experimentation." he says . Mani , Dinah , Lauren and even Ally's face show anger and they burst into Y/n's room to see two people in lab coats holding a syringe with blood in it . Dinah stomps over to one of them and snatches the syringe .

"What do you think your doing?" the guy said . "You aren't allowed to conduct experiments on her." Lauren says . "And why not?" he said stubbornly . "Because she's family and wouldn't the world be suprised to hear that the government did such a thing . And do remember that we are famous and people rather trust us more than you since your records are worst than Jacob Sartorius." Ally says . We all look at her shocked for a second befire turning our gaze back to the two .

Their eyes widen before they start packing back up their equipment . They finished and walked out without a single word exchanged . Once we hear the door shut , we all let out a sigh of relief . The doctor came back in with an amused face . "Well , you girls did great in defending Y/n." he says . "She has done so much for us . How can we not?" I say . "Yes . She has even helped so many of us here in the hospital while she was being treated before." he smiles .

"She truly is wonderful." the doctor says . "Well , I got to go . My boyfriend is expecting me back home early." he says . "Wait , your gay?" Mani asks . "Well yeah . Got a problem?" he raises an eyebrow . We all shake our heads . "Nope , just suprised." Lauren says . He chuckles before exiting the room . Ally and Lauren sat on the couch , Mani and Dinah on the other and me next to Y/n obviously .

I sat there carressing her soft hands and stared at her cold hands . Her normal warmth not present . "When will she wake up?" Ally asks breaking the silence . "I don't know . Have any of you contacted Bebe or Dua?" I ask . They all shake their heads . "They are going to kill us." Lauren says . "Better now or never." Mani says dialling Bebe's number . After the second ring , she answered .

"Thank the heavens your safe." we hear Bebe sigh . "Hey B , do you mind getting Dua on the phone to , its really important." Mani says . "No need . She is here right now." Bebe says . "Hey." we hear Dua greet . "Okay , so where is Y/n . I need to talk to her." Bebe says . We all froze and look at each other , afraid of what to say . "Hello ? You ladies there?" Dua calls . "B-bebe , we called because Y-Y/n got hurt . Badly." Ally stutters . The line went silent for awhile before we heard them sob .

"Is , is she okay?" Dua asks . "Yeah , she is just unconcious right now." I speak up . "Oh god . Okay , we will visit when we come back . Just keep her safe please." Bebe begs . "Ofcourse." Ally says . "Bye girls." Bebe and Dua say . "Bye Bebe . Bye Dua." we say then hang up . I sat lean back on my chair and let out a long sigh .

*Midnight*

I didn't sleep at all . The girls were already passed out but I refused to sleep while Y/n was here . I intertwined my fingers with her and felt myself fall asleep . This time , I didn't fight it .

And we walk together into the light
And my love will be your armor tonight
We are lionhearts

Now my eyes shot open . "Y-Y/n?" I smile with tears in my eyes . She gave me a weak smile and I pulled her in for a kiss .

Present

Your pov

That was before . I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and hug me from behind . "Your missing the party." Camila whispers into my ear . "I don't want them to know about this." I said , pulling out a promise ring . She held her hand to her mouth as I slipped the ring on her finger .

"You were made for me Camila . From day one." I whisper and hold her close .

And we stand together facing the war
And our love is gonna conquer it all
We are lionhearts

"No , we aren't lionheart , we are made to do what we do . We were made to howl."

THATS A WRAP . OH GOD . ITS BEEN SUCH A GREAT JOURNEY . I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS NOW I HAVE  NEW BOOKS ON THE WORKS . AND THANKS A MILLION FOR 20 000 READS . SEE YA !!
-Canine🐾