Chapter 28 : New Trio

Your pov

I was resting in the lounge between a wolf and Lauren sandwich . But strangely as we were cuddling , I could see Camila glaring at us from time to time . But that could be my imagination . Maybe she is just salty since her boyfriend left her . We were also finally back on track to the second venue and I was slowly recovering because I will perform no matter what on stage . "Are you sure we don't need to go the doctors?" Camila asked worriedly and I nod in response . "So for your second stop , Bea will be up first , then Demi and finally Y/n." Scooter informed from the front seat . "And Shawn at the third one." he continues .

I was playing with Lauren's hair and Briggan's phone until I feel a buzz in my phone .

Kendall🎀 : Yo Y/n/n , I'm gonna met ya at your second venue with two friends you got to meet

Kendall🎀 : Did Scooter also tell you they'll be two new additions to your tour ?

Y/n/n😆 : WHAT!?

My eyes widen at the text . "Scooter!!" I yell . "What?" he says . "Why didn't you tell me I have two other acts ? And I think it will be to much?" I question . "Well Demi and Bea couldn't stay long , they'll be gone after the second half of the tour . So we got two new guys." he laughs . "Who?" I ask . "You'll find out soon." Lauren interjects and I groan .

Briggan licks my face to comfort me . "Atleast I have someone to help me." I huff . "Hey only I am to lick your face." Lauren pouts and I feel my cheeks heat up . "So cute." I hear Dinah said to Mani from a picture they took of us . "If you two gush over someone else's relationship I don't know how you will be in your own." I say . "We would be the cutest couple of this year." Dinah brags as I roll my eyes . These girls I thought . "Y/n , I need you up front." Scooter yells . "Well duty calls." I say pecking Lauren on the lips and go to Scooter . "I wonder what he wants." I mumble .

Lauren's pov

"Alright she's gone . Briggan keep an eye out." I command . "Whats going on?" a confused Ally says . "Y/n's birthday is tomorrow . My baby is turning twenty . So me and Scooter planned something." I smirk . "Oh do tell." Mani says . "Well first off , her new opening acts are Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan." I say proudly and they squeal . "Next for her birthday tomorrow we are taking her to this carnival close to the third venue." I explain .

"Um Lo , can I speak to you for a second?" Camila asks anxiously and I nod . This is going to be about Y/n I thought . We go somewhere the girls won't hear us and I made Ally promise not to let the girls eavesdrop . "So whats up?" I say . "I-i just wanted to say good luck for whoever wins
Y/n's heart." she sighs . "Thats not want you wanted to say." I say bluntly. She looks at me suprised as if I had just read her mind . "W-what do you m-mean?" she stutters . "You stuttered . Spill it , Camz." I say .

"S-shawn." she blurts out . "Don't tell me you got back with that douchebag." I roll me eyes . "No , I will never . I-its .. its just that." she says . "Just what?" I say getting impatient . "He threatened to find her and do something . We got to keep her safe . Please Lauren." she begs . My eyes widen . "Show me your phone." I ask . She gives me her phone and I see all the threats he gave to her about Y/n . But it all stopped , all of a sudden and it was .... strange . "Knowing Shawn he will only stop until he gets what he wants . In this case , Y/n's number and you clearly didn't give it to him." I anaylyze . I look at Camila to see her utterly terrified . "We can't let him get to her." Camila panicks . "We have to tell the rest , once we reach the venue." I say and Camila nods in agreement . We go back to the girls to hear them talking about Y/n's gift . "What were you talking about?" Ally asks worriedly . "We'll tell you later." I sigh .

*Skip car ride*

We reach the venue and go into iur dressing room . Y/n was going to rehearse or something . "So whats the matter?" Mani asks . Me and Camila explain everything and once we were finished , the girls were in panick mode . "We have to keep her safe." Ally panicks . Her and Ally were the closest besides me and Mila . They had this mother and daughter bond and when Camila and Y/n broke things off , Ally was a complete mess . Thats why when she came back , Ally was radiating happiness .

"We will." I say . I hope ....

Your pov

I had just finished rehearsing my choreography for I Need U , the rest of my songs I just memorized . "Amazing." a voice says behind me . I turn around to see the ... Martin Garriz and Troye Sivan . I was there so starstruck , I couldn't say a word . "Suprised." Martin chuckles . "Barely , I am such big fans of you both." I control my inner fangirl . "Same here." Troye says . "So we should hang sometime or after the show and maybe tomorrow." Troye suggest . My eyes widen and squeal internally . "Cool." I play it off cool . "You do not know how much I want to fanboy right now." Martin confesses . "That makes three of us." I giggle . But to be honest who wouldn't ? If I wasn't dating Lauren I would date Troye or Martin , they are so attractive .

"I have a feeling we will be the new trio of the industry." Troye says with a smile . This is would be great if I wasn't threated by Shawn .

Atleast I have a new trio ...

I love Troye and Martin so they are absolutely not part of Shawn's plan . I still am so unsure if I should release my other books .
-Canine🐾