Chapter 2 : You used me?!

Your pov

Three months

Its been three months and Camila is even more distant . Now me and some other celebrities are on the girls tour . Shawn Mendes , Demi Lovato and Little Mix to be exact . I was awoken from my thoughts from laughter .

I look over to see Camila and Shawn together . Camila and him have been awfully close . Touchy even . Reports say they kissed before but Camila wouldn't cheat on me right ? "Y/n , hun stop" Ally says . "You're hurting yourself..." she continues . "And I need her to heal me," I fire back . She sits beside me and rubs my back lovingly . I let out a sigh and Camila looks at me and glares for now reason . I can feel Ally already contemplating whether to go there and smack Ally . You see Ally has been an older sister to me .

She supports everything I do 100% . I watch again as Camila grabs Shawn by the hand and drags him somewhere . I felt my heart break there and look down . Ally sighs and brings me to their tour bus . When we entered I feel all the girls hugging me telling me its ok and that she still love me . I sit down and play with my phone . "Boo , you ok?" Normani ask . I nod and look back at my phone .

Three hours later

The girls finished their show probably an hour ago and I was looking for the toilet . I passed by a closet and to my suprise I heard a moan . I stopped and look to see something I dreaded to see .... It was Camila and Shawn ... kissing .

I felt tears stream down my face . I opened the door as they snapped their heads to me . "Why?" I question calmly . I have anger issues so i have to control to avoid doing things i regret .

"I thought you loved me?" I say . She shakes her head "You think I loved you ? Can't you see I used you to get Shawn?" she fires back . When she said those words my instinct was to push Shawn back . I did . I then felt a stinging sensation and the side of my cheek . "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!" she screamed . I look at here witha cold glare .

"YOU USED ME !! YOU FREAKING USED ME !!" I shout back . She looked taken back at my outburst as I let my tears fall . I then felt a hand on my shoulder . I looked over to see the other girls of Fifth Harmony . "How long?" I ask . "5 months ago." she answered . She has been cheating on my since half of our relationship . "I hate you..... I HATE YOU!" I scream . "I never loved you anyway.." she replies coldly . I couldn't take it and did what my body said . I slapped her . She held her face and looked at me suprised at my actions

I stare her one final stare . "Rot in hell!" I spat .

I ran out the venue to be followed by the other girls . They guide me to their bus and comfort me . "I'm sorry Y/n/n we told her to tell you but she argued against it..." Lauren says . My head shot up at her words . "You girls knew about this!?" I ask . They looked panicked . "ANSWER ME!" I roared . They all nodded . I scoffed "To think you girls were my friends . Celebrities really are liars!?" I said and ran out the bus .

I just kept running until i reached a forest . I stopped and this large tree , out of breath . I cried myself . My eyes becoming heavy I started to close them not caring if any animal came to eat me . They might as well eat me . I heard a whimper and my eyes shot back open . I was met with wolf . Its electric blue eyes staring into my silver ones . Its eyes looked as if it wanted me to follow it . "I'm crazy" I thought . "You want me to follow you?" I ask sounding like a crazy person . It walked away as I followed it .

It lead me to this cliff and it sat down . I did the same . It looked at me then the beautiful sunset and it howled . Incredible I thought . I always loved wolves and nature so this really inspires me . I then felt the wolf nudge me . I turn to see it staring at me . I then see a shimmer around it's neck only to find ? A dog tag ?

He looks at me signaling me to take it off . I did as said and held it . "Do I wear it?" I ask the big dog . It didn't answer . I shrugged and put it on . I looked to see the tag and it said its name and stuff .

Name : Briggan
Age :
Gender : Male
Blood :
Birth : 7/12

Cool name I thought . I see that the sun had already set and its night time . Now where in the world do I stay? I ask myself . The wolf once again nudged me asking me to follow it . It lead me to a cave . Is it his den? I question again . It laid down on its side while I just sat down on the wall . The wolf stood up and laid down infront me as if asking me to lay down with it . "You sure?" I ask . I shake my head and slowly lay my head it his thick fur . So soft I said in my head . I felt my eyes heavy and thought "Maybe I was made to howl..." I said quietly before sleep take over me .

Alright you got your wolf happy ? Now i don't want anyone hating on the girls in reality . You can scream and shout about the fictional character only . Ok ? I support both the girls and Camila fully so no bad intentions . Ok see ya!
-Canine🐾