Chapter 73 : Lessons Given And Trembling

Your pov

I was watching TV about some fake news about an upcoming earthquake that I really didn't care about until I heard a loud thud . I look behind to see Camila on the floor on her stomach . I chuckle and go over to pick her up . I place her on the couch then cuddle beside her . "Y/n , when are we going to see Shawn and Damien at court?" Camila asks me .

"In a few days , babe . Once we gather enough evidence of them blackmailing me , we can have them behind bars and away from us." I smile . She smiles and pecks my lips . "Why do you even watch these fake reality shows?" Camila questions . "Because my reality is weirder yet realer." I chuckle . "True , its been such a journey." she sighs . "And I enjoyed it all the way." I admit .

We were home alone together , while the rest of the girls were out getting things for something . Wow , I am really clueless about what they do nowadays . But what can I say ? How can you concentrate with this beauty in front of you . "Hey babe." Camila snaps me out of my thoughts . I hummed in response . "I love you." she says . "I love you too Mila . So much." I say sincerely .

I hold both her hands and stare at her intently . "This love will be ours and ours only . Through thick and thin , through rough and smooth , we will stay together . I have no where to be if there is no you . You are what keeps me going . You and I . We are lionhearts." I say . Camila wipes her tears off and smiles . We hear a sniffle and we snap our heads to see the girls and the door with tears in their eyes .

"I LOVE Y/S/N!" Dinah sobs and I roll my eyes . "And I love this girl right here." I swing my arms around Camila . The girls all laughed and took out all the food they bought from the store . Snacks , junk food , soda , you name it they bought it . I watched and got a song idea . After , I drenched my book in blood and destroyed it , the girls gave me a new one , all filled with the songs I wrote . The good memories or songs had pictures of us all together pasted next to them .

I really have nowhere else to be then here . This is where I am supposed to be . This is where I meant to be . I smiled to myself and I ran up to get my song book . I flipped through the pages and smiled at every memory , good or bad . I opened a new fresh page and grazed my fingers over them . I let out a soft sigh and start brainstoriming ideas and lyrics for the song .

I just kept on writing , my heart was pouring out itself onto these pages . I always wanted people to figure out or even know how I felt . The happiness I feel , the love I feel but of course not the pain I suffer . But the pain can be easier to handle if your surrounded by the right crowd of people . Word by word , letter by letter , I let my heart takeover my brain in writing this song . I was about halfway done before the girls called me . Sadly , Bebe and Dua had to go to the studio to record until night . But atleast I have the other girls .

I put a bookmark at the page I wrote on and closed it . I put it down and jogged down . I tripped but I recovered by doing a back-flip . "Damn Y/n . Hey Mila , can't you do that everytime you fall?" Mani asks Mila . "Its not easy , Mani." I chuckle . "True . True." Mani said . I sit in between Camila and Briggan and they put in a movie .

We were watching a scary movie , Friday the 13th . I already watched this movie over a million times but it still kind of scares me . The girls were all shivering in fear for the next jumpscare . It was dead silent before Jason popped out . We all started screaming but I stopped and started laughing instead . Briggan was howling like in those scary movies and I laughed even more . "Y/n , stop flaunting your bravery." Mani slaps my arm .

I feel a small body pull me closer . "Hands off , Mani." Camila growls . "Okay , geez your even more scarier than Jason." Mani raises her hands up . "Yeah , but you will still love me right , Y/n?" Camila asks me . "In a heartbeat . Even if you tried to kill me , I will willingly die if I get to see you again." I say . "Please stop , Y/n . I feel even more single." Dinah groans .