Chapter 20 : Pure Apple And Grape

Your pov

I changed into my outfit for the day .

I jog back downstairs to see Lauren waiting for me on her phone near the door , while the girls we're doing their own thing . I walk up to Lauren and peck her cheek . "Okay , babe let's go." I say over excited . She laughs at my outburst and opens the door for me . "Woo gentlemen!!" we hear Dinah scream followed by a loud smack . "Dinah keep it down . BUT USE PROTECTION!?" Ally warns . Me and Lauren's eyes widen in shock . "ALLY!?" we shout . "Sorry!!" she yells back . I shake my head in amusement . These girls I thought . We get in my car and Lauren was about to get in the passenger seat when I stopped her .

"Whats wrong , babe?" she asks me worriedly . I bring up her hand and hand her the keys to the car . The realisation hits her and her eyes widen again . "Seriously!?" she questions unsure . I nod before kissing her plump lips . We kiss for at least a minute and I pull away . "You drive." I say bluntly . She starts squealing in excitement . I laugh and whistle for Briggan to tag along . The big dog runs to us his tail wagging along . I guess he got better I figured . "You okay , boy ? Want to tag along?" I ask . He barks and stood up . "I take that as a yes." I chuckle . The three of us get in the , Lauren driving amd head to the store . The store wasn't that far away so it took around 10 minutes to reach .

We get out the car and head in the store . We wander arouns looking for the wine section and we find it . "Hello , how may I help you?" a middle-aged lady asks politely . "Umm , can we get four of your finest wines?" I say . "Sure." she replies foing to get some I assume . I felt my phone buzz uncontrollably . Not again I thought .

Dinahsaur🐊 : Yo dawgs are you ready ?

Allycat😸 : DJ they just left ....

Dinahsaur🐊 : But they take so long 😬

Normaneh✨ : Yeah dat true though

Laur🐶 : that*

Normaneh✨ : Lauren idc .....

Laur🐶 : I do

Dinahsaur🐊 : Damn Laur back at it again with the grammar

Allycat😸 : DJ stop teasing the girl

Dinahsaur🐊 : But she does it to me ALL the time

Allycat😸 : Well ... I guess you can tease her a bit more after what she did to me last time

Normaneh✨ : What is it Ally??

Allycat😸 : I was reaching for a spoon on the top shelf and was there for like 30 minutes due to my .... shortness , not reaching it . And  aparently Lauren was there but not helping so just swooped in took the spoon and licked it ....

Dinahsaur🐊 : AHAHAHAAHAHHA

Normaneh✨ : AHAHAHAAHAH

Laur🐶 : 😉😉😎

Y/n/n🐾 : Stop it girls . Ally I'm sorry for the spoon on behalf of Lauren . Dinah we will be back soon . And lastly , Lauren don't go licking other peoples spoon .

Allycat😸 : Thanks . But that sounded so wrong .

Dinahsaur🐊 : Agreed

Normaneh✨ : Agreed

After that text I look at Lauren and laugh for a bit . We wait around another 3 more minutes and the lady comes back with four wine bottles in hand . We thank the lady and go over to the cashier , but before we do we get Briggan some meat and treats . We pay for everything and head out . I was walking hand in hand with Lauren while holding the wines and Briggan jumping absolutely everywhere . Typical .

We get in the car and head home . We barge in through the doors cause we can and this is my house . "Alright who wants to drink!" Lauren yells through the house . All the girls and Shawn agree except Ally who doesn't wants to repeat the same mistake . We take out the four bottle of wines and pour one bottle in small shot glasses for everyone except Ally . They all take a sip and all of them wince at the burning sensation I assume in their throats . I didn't flinch one bit and they all look at me like I'm crazy but move on . We tasted all four bottles and they are already a bit tipsy . I was just sober as I was earlier . "How are you not this tipsy dawg?" Dinah slurs . "I have this thing called wine resistence so I won't get drunk." I explain . "So thats why you don't get drunk when we want you to back then." Normani realizes . I nod laughing at her statement .

They've always tried to make me drunk back before I met Briggan and they would fail horribly . "So how do we make you drunk , Y/n/n?" Ally asks mischeviously . I shake my head at the older girl . "You know when dears eat apples or grapes they turn a bit ... drunk as you say it . Thats how it works for me . Give me pure apple ir grape juice with contains this acid like alchohol and I'll be tipsy like you all." I elaborate . "Great!" Shawn says pouring me a glass of pure apple juice . I take a sip and feel the effects on me already . Soon enough I was drunk like them and we all started messing around . Ally took care of us and got us sober again . I then get a text from Scooter saying that me , the girls and Shawn have a show at iHeart radio . I inform the girls and we just start talking about tomorrow .

I decided I'll perform Dope , Fire and .... Danger . Danger is a song I won't release on my Whirlwind cause I already have a lot of songs . So I'll just release it in my second album or whatever . The girls aren't aware of this so I'll suprise them . Great .

"I still can't believe Y/n gets drunk from pure fruit drinks." Normani sighs .

Well I do...

So I updated again and this gets more and more interesting as it goes I hope . I'm planning on a lot of new books so be ready ..
-Canine🐾