Chapter 49 : Old Friends See New

Your pov

I woke you in the arms of my lover , Camila , who is sleeping . I got out of her grip to see all the girls asleep around the lounge . It was 4.30 in the morning , so I decided to make breakfast . I was getting the ingredients , when Briggan whimpered at me . He looks hungry . I smiled at him and took out some meat from the fridge and placed it in his food bowl .

I prepared pancakes and waffles with some other things , then it was already 6.00 . What ? It takes time when you got to cook for six people , and besides I showered and got ready in between . Luckily , the food was still warm . I put on my outfit for the day and went back out to wake up the girls . "Mila , get up babe." I say as I patted her shoulder .

She slowly woke up after stretching and smiled at me . "Help me wake up the rest , love." I whisper as I went to wake up Ally and Camila wakes up Mani . The two wake up easily only leaving the two heavy sleepers . Lauren would be grumpy only at certain times but in other cases she is just a heavy sleeper . But Dinah will be grumpy no matter what . She will for sure be whining just because you woke her up .

"Briggan." I whisper . The big wolf comes amd sits in front of me . "Good boy . I need you to wake up Lauren , slowly . I'll take Dinah." I tell him and he barks . Briggan paws the green-eyed girls face as she groans . I , on the other hand , shake Dinah to wake up . To my suprise , she wakes up not grumpy at all . "I only woke up without beating you is because you prepared breakfast." Dinah warns .

I giggle neevously as I hand out plates to each of them . They take waffles or pancakes , sit back down and eat . I take two waffles and put chocolate syrup and strawberries . I sit between Mani and Ally and eat . After breakfast , the girls went to go get ready as I just chilled with Briggan up in front . "Alright Ms Y/l/n , we are here . You can tell the girls once they are done." our driver says . "Ofcourse , and please just call me Y/n." I say politely . "Will do , Y/n." he smiles .

I waited for them all to come out then informed them that we were already here . We got out seperate things and headed inside the venue . It was big but not the biggest we have seen . I took my bags and stuff to my dressing room and threw them in the couch . I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the eye bags under my eyes were gone . I let out a sigh of relief to see my facial expression was slowly recovering . This might help my chances to make it seem least suspicious .

I walk to the girls dressing room and knocked before entering . The girls were all hanging an chilling around the room doing whatever . I smiled as I overlooked the whole room . Happiness and laughter . This is where I feel calm besides writing ofcourse . "Hey girls." I greet and they all greet me back . I plop on the couch next to Lauren who was reading something on her phone . "What do you have their , Lern ? Fanfiction?" I smirk . "She is reading one about you and her." Dinah mocks as Lauren glares at her .

"Lauren stop touching my baby." Camila said protectively . "No worries , Mila." I smile a kiss her cheek . "So Y/n what happened last time?" Dinah asks out of the blue . "What?" I say confused . "You all of a sudden sang a song , then poof you fell asleep." she says obviously , then earning a smack at the back of the head from Ally . "Oh , I just got an idea of a song then I just fell asleep." I explain . "Lauren , for the last time , stop looking at pictures of Y/n from their instagram . Your almost becoming like Ally." Mani says .

I look at Mani and she sighs . "Ever since you , Bebe and Dua released those photos on the Internet , Lauren has non-stop checked all the pictures you have taken over the time." Mani laughs at the end . "I was curious." Lauren pouts . "Don't be to curious , Lauren." Camila says seriously as Lauren raises her hands defensively .

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket . I take it out to see Bebe trying to call me . "Excuse me , ladies." I excuse myself from the girls . I go outside and answer the call Bebe's call . "Hello?" I ask , then I see Briggan running around in front of me . "Hey Y/n , we are supposed to meet at the fifth venue , right?" she asks . "Yeah , why?" I say . "Turn around , Silver." she says . I turn to see both Bebe and Dua . "GUYS!!" I scream running over to hug them .

"Hey , girl . Suprise , we finished early . Where is Briggan?" Bebe asks . "Briggan!" I yell as he comes running . "Aww , hi boy." Bebe says in a baby voice . "So shall we head inside , ladies?" I say . "Definetely." Dua smiles . We passed by a line of fans as they scream ' DB SILVER ' . "Gee , I forgot we used to call ourselved that." Bebe cringed at the name while she was attempting to carry Briggan . "Don't remind me about it." Dua groans as I just laugh at the two .

We get back to the girls dressing room and barge through the door . All their heads snap at us and their eyes widen . "Woooo ! Is the trio of trio central!!" Dinah screams . "Girls meet Dua and Bebe , Bebe , Dua meet the girls." I introduce and they all greet each other . Luckily they all got along really well . My new friends meeting my old friends .

An old friends knows you better then anyone . A new friends wants to support you . But the best kind of friends are the one that can mix and be in between .

This book has almost reach 10 00p reads !! When I first wrote this , I figured it'll only be me reading it because it was an idea no one has and I wanted to read . But seeing so many reads is outstanding . It is also number 919 in fanfiction and even though it is a small achievement for you big authors out there but to me its a gold medal earned . Thank you all so much !!
-Canine🐾