Chapter 44 : Melody Relaxes The Soul

Your pov

We were on our way to the fourth venue and to be honest I was excited to have B and Dua with me for the second half of the tour . I've also been following their advice to keep talking to them when I'm stressed . I do song write to when I feel that way but I didn't add any of them to my second album . I already chose three songs for my album which is There For You , my song with Dua , Scared To Be Lonely and my other song with Bebe Back To You .

Now that I think of it , all these are love songs . And in most stories its about how you are whipped for the other but there are times when they got a fetish for your love .

I bright idea popped in my head as I stood up to go write . "Where you going babe?" Camila said tired . "I'm just going to go song write . Go back to sleep , okay?" I assure and she nods . I head to the back lounge and take out my notebook full of lyrics I wrote and a pen . I stare at the page while ideas flow in my mind as I chose which one to pick . I finally get the right idea and lyrics .

I let myself get lost in the music in my head and continue writing . After writing a small portion chorus I look at it and smile .

You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back

I was so lost in my own world , I didn't even notice Camila and the girls calling for me . "Y/n , babe?" Camila called . I looked up from my book to see the girls . "Yeah?" I say . "We're here." Ally says and I nod . I wait for the girls to leave before hiding my book and pen in my secret place . I take my things before walking hand in hand with Mila into the fourth venue . Upon entering , the place was huge . Briggan was already running around , most likely stretching his legs while the girls were in awe at the size of the place .

"Close your mouth , girls . Its rude and that coming from me." I joke as they glare at me . It was then when I noticed Lauren was missing . "Where is Lauren?" I ask and they shrug . I started to search around the venue amd found no signs of her . I was about to give up when Briggan , who was helping me with his hearing , perked his ear up . I listened closely to , to hear the sound of whimpering .

Briggan started growling and running somewhere . I follow behind him and he was growling at the door in front of him . It looked abanded , a perfect place to do things in secret . I place my ear on the door to hear quiet sobs and whimpers along with small laughter . Brad . I was livid . I busted through the door as Brad amd his mates look at me in fear . I let out a grunt before tackling Brad . "LAUREN , OUT . NOW!" I order as I beat the man below me senseless . He got a few hits on me but I stood strong .

I felt a pain at the side and see his mate trying to help Brad up . I didn't do much besides a busted lip and eye . I stand up again and ram Brad at the wall . "ALPHA!" I call . I call Briggan Alpha sometimes in protocalls like this so yeah . Briggan stands behind me as he warns Brads band members to stau back . "Listen here , you good for nothing lipless piece of rotten stale bread , I have been giving warnings to people since the day I learned to walk who threaten my friends and family . I won't hesitate to beat your face if you touch any of them again . And next time I will make sure your lips won't be the only thing gone." I threaten , my eyes and teeth already visible .

I let him go and turn my back . I scare his friends who scatter to help him up . I get out of the room to the girls dressing room . I find the room and knocl beforw entering . I enter to see Lauren crying while being comforted by the rest of the girls . They look up and gasp . Camila stands up and inspects my face . I giggle and pull her hands down . "I'm fine." I whisper , pecking her lips . I walk over to Lauren and crouch in front of her .

"Hey its okay , love . I'm sorry I didn't hear earlier." I apologize , making sure my wolf like eyes tore through her soul . She looked suprised then let out a sigh . "He wants us together but I refused than he talked about hitting on your deceased mom . Aftee that he tried to hurt me." she explained . He still wants to talk about my mom lime that ? I was frozen but my blood was steaming . "Give me a second." I tried to say calmly but failed . I stood up and ran out the room .

I went outside and found a hidden spot . I started punching the wall as tears escaped my eyes . I was for one mad that he talked like that about mom , second for hurting Lauren but mostly , I was mad at myself . My mom would always tell me violence was never the answer before she died because of it . I never hurt everyone but recently , I have been hurting so many people .

Even back when I first hurt Shawn , I was scared of what I was going to become . I was so caught up in my thought . I didn't know my knuckles were bleeding badly . I felt someone wrap their arms around me as I fell to thw ground . "Its okay , Y/n . Lets get you patched up alright." a voice said . It was Martin . I let him carry me to his and Troye's tour bus .

"Martin he- What happened?" Troye greeted but cut himself off when he saw my condition . "I found her punching the wall." Martin explained as he went to take the first aid kit . They patched up my wounds as I went to call Bebe and Dua on face time . I was at the boys back lounge while they were up front chilling . The both answered after the fourth ring and gasped at me .

"Boo , what happened to you?" Dua said . "Your hands , Silver." Bebe said . "What happened?" they said sternly . "I caught Brad Simpson trying to hurt Lauren , I beat him but he got some hits . Then Lauren told me he talked about mom and I got mad , when outside and punch the wall then this happened." I showed them my hands . "Good you talked to us . Keep it up , okay?" Bebe smiles . We talk a bit about random things before we ended the call . I head in front and thank the boys for their help . They said it was fine and we head back inside the venue . Bea and Demi weren't performing so Troye and Martin took their place for the day .

They went to their dressing room and I went to mine . I took out my notebook and pen and continued writing my previous song . Writing really helped me let go of my previous anger so I just wrote .

Melody relaxes the soul ...

How am I still updating ? Anyways , stress is getting to your head so you better push it out . Get it out and peace out !
-Canine🐾