Chapter 41 : Payback Comes Fast

Camila's pov

Y/n was still at her friend house and I couldn't help but feel super jealous . I know their friends and all but I never like to share whats mine . I've been warned not to pay her back or else I'll really face the consequences , and I think I should listen . "Chancho ! You ready?" Dinah calls . "Yeah , lets go." I yell back . We were on our way to Olive Garden for some snacks ? Lunch ? I don't know but we were hungry so we are going to go there .

Luckily it was a few blocks away , so we just had to walk for a good 10 munutes . Well Ally and Mani said it was good , it was Dinah and Lauren who were already tired for the first 3 minutes . I was okay because I wasn't paying attention at all , to buzy thinking what she could be doing . "MILA ! We found a fan . Come one take a picture with us." Lauren says , breaking me out of my thoughts .

The fans were already waiting for us so I joined in . As we we're taking the picture one of the fanboys hugged me to close for my comfort amd most of the time I would be fine but be was just to close . "There , thanks girls and guys ." the fan with a cap thanked . "No problem anything for fans." Ally smiled . "Anything?" the boy from earlier smirked . "Um , Sam . She has a girlfriend in the names of Y/n Y/l/n." his friend tells him . "She doesn't have to know . Besides she saw the picture." he smirks and shows us the picture and he looked like he was my boyfriend and it was tagged for Y/n . "I'm sorry , girls . We'll deal with him." one of the fans said and literally pulled his ear across the street .

"Mila , your dead . Y/n will be fine but Dua and Bebe will be jealous for her . So prepare yourself for the hottest pics by the three." Ally laughs . "What why ? We all know Y/n takes magazine like photos with only her phone as well?" Lauren exclaims . "But you have never seen the trio take pictures . Just looking at them you can be hypnotized and feel the passion . Well thats what their fans say . Here take a look from their instagram accounts . This one was about before she joined the music industry but still smoking." Ally explained and showed us a picture .

"Gosh damn . They have looks." Mani fans herself . I was stunned , the way her eyes were so sweet and innocent but her body should be a crime .  "Yeah , they have been called to be models but it wasn't any of their things . The pictures were kind of like a hobby." Ally shrugged . "But now that Y/n will see the picture , new photos will resurface!!" Ally says as we enter Olive Garden . Well lets hope she doesn't make me jealous to much . Who am I kidding ?

Your pov

Right now I was writing beats for Dua because we decided to make her sing and me with the beats with the skills I learned from Martin . Bebe on the other hand , we're working on a duet together and a little bit of help from Digital Farm Animals . We were on break so we were just on our phones after talking amd catching up with each other .

I was on Instagram with Briggan cuddled up between me and Bebe when I spotted a picture about the girls . The picture was pretty normal , fans being fans but there was a boy with Camila who was being to close . I didn't really mind because I fully trust my girlfriend that she would not cheat . And besides , I'm not the jealous type . I double-tapped the picture , liking it .

"No , you are not liking a picture when she made you jealous . And we three know what happens when someone makes one of us jealous." Dua exclaims . Well she was online I guess I thought . "But I'm not jealous." I say calmly . "Well , she knew the consequences she must face them . Besides our fans have been dying to see another phtoshoot of us . Please ? For the fans?" Bebe makes puopy dog eyes at me and I forfeit .

"Fine." I sigh , earning a cheer from them . "TO THE PHOTOSHOOT ROOM!!" Dua says climbing on my back . We followed Bebe to her personal photoshoot place , well we could use the whole house but it has better lighting here , so yeah . "Lets get this started." I clap . "Thats the spirit." Bebe encourages then we het to work .

*1 hour later*

Its been one hour and we have taken tons of pictures . We got three for each of us doing our respective posses then five with all of us doing from cute to hot posses . Either Dua or Bebe were close to me so , according to them , it would make Camila jealous . "Alright last one . Victim , Dua Lipa." Bebe smirks .

The concept for this one is that we are like some kind of group , like Little Mix photoshoots or even the girls . I was in the middle wearing a jacket with a tank top showing of my toned stomach , ripped jeans , snapback , a fingerless glove only on my right hand while holding a skateboard and some converse shoes . Dua was wearing a badass girl outfit on my right .

She was holding onto my right shoulder looking in the distance

She was holding onto my right shoulder looking in the distance . Bebe was on my lap , like a friend looking up at the sky wearing cool clothing too .

 Bebe was on my lap , like a friend looking up at the sky wearing cool clothing too

We take the picture and we were done . "Now , world prepare yourself to crack." Bebe says dramatically . We post all the pictures seperately and on our shared account . It gained over a million likes in seconds earning positive feedback like crazy . "Well , I guess you better get going , huh?" Bebe says sadly .

"Nah me and Dua are going to stay , right?" I say and she nods . "I'm sure the girls won't mind and if your ever free , join me on tour." I invite and they cheer .

I wonder how Camila will react to those pictures ...

I left in on a cliffhanger but I have school tomorrow and it blows . And I have am important test in four weeks so wish me luck to progress this story and pass my test . See ya later !!
-Canine🐾