Chapter 46 : Blinding Love

Your pov

"Your a monster , Y/n." a voice said . I turned to see Bebe . "B , you d-don't mean that." I whimper . "Do you know how annoying it is to answer your pathetic calls everyday?" Dua says coming beside her . "I heard Y/n cheated on Camila with Lauren." a different voice said . It looked like a normal girl . "What a player." another speaks . "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH LAUREN!!" Camila screams at me out of nowhere .

"N-no I didn't." I let out . "Oh so your going to give me up like that?" Lauren yells . "I should have stayed with Shawn instead of a freak like you." Camila says frustrated . Then Shawn comes out of nowhere to and kisses her . "Really , Y/n . Cheating on one of us with another?" Ally says in disbelief .

Their voices started overlapping and I got dizzy and fell to my knees . "Stop it , stop it ...

"STOP IT!!" I scream in cold sweat . I bump my head with the top of the bunk and groan . Loud footsteps were heard then a figure open my bunk curtain . "Y/n , hun . You alright?" a worried Ally said . "I'm fine , Alls . Go back to bed." I assure the smaller girl but she refuses . "I am not sleeping when you haven't in days missy . I saw the news and I know your stressed but hold on , okay." she comforts me .

"Thanks , Ally." I get out and hug her . "No problem , sleep well okay?" she asks and I nod my head . She goes back into her bunk and I go back into mine . Unfortunately , I got minimal sleep . Luckily , today it was a free day since the fifth venue would take a long time to reach . I would wake up every hour or so from a nightmare then fall back to sleep then the cycle repeats .

I groan for the millionth time as I fail to fall asleep . I check my phone and it was almost four o'clock . I get out of my bunk and go to the back lounge . At the back lounge , I took out my notebook and pen then continue writing the song . I was interuptted by a furry companion cuddling beside me . I give him a small smile and continue writing . Briggan and me always had this telepathic connection to know how the other was feeling and I am greatful he knows this .

After I finished writing fetish I decided not to send it to Scooter as he is likely still asleep . I was just staring into nothing thinking about what do I do , then I eventually fell asleep .

*5 and half hours later*

I was abruptly awoken from my slumber when I heard the sound of a serious conversation . I stood up and Briggan woke up with me . I walked to the front lounge to see the girls still all in their pajamas and talking with serious looks . I made a confused face as Ally spoke up . "Y/n are you okay ? Did you get enough sleep?" Ally asks . I didn't want anyone to feel the stress I felt because to me its to much .

Yeah , I know its clichè but you would do the same . I make myself as convincing as possible and made me eyes impossible to read due to Lauren's eyes . "Yeah I did . Why?" I say casually . "Well you slept for an extra three hours amd according to Smallz , you woke up screaming . Are you sure?" Dinah says . I nod with a straight face and they shrug . "Case closed . Now for some breakfast." Mani claps . I let out a silent sigh so the girls won't here and go get some bread . I bring the piece of bread with me to the back and hang there with Briggan for awhile .

I checked the lyrics for the song I wrote yesterday so I didn't write anything wrong . I was satisfied with both the lyrics and beat then I put it back in my usual secret spot . I them realised , I haven't seen or heard from Camila at all . I walked to her bunk and opened her curtain to see her quietly sobbing .

"Mila?" I call and she panicks . I notice her phone screen light on and I gesture her to give it to me . She gives me the phone and check on what she was reading . It was yet another fake article on how I was cheating on Camila with Bebe . I sigh and pull Camila out her bunk to the back lounge . I sit her down as she cries . "Mila , I love you . You know that , right?" I say slowly . "Yeah , but I'm just scared of losing you to them . They are all so much better than me." she sobs and I shake my head .