Chapter 33 : One Chance

Camila's pov

"I'm sorry but she couldn't make it." the doctor announced sadly . My body became numb , I couldn't feel anything but the pain in me chest . The girls ran into the room and I followed after . Inside was worst Briggan looked so distraught for loosing his sibling , Lauren was crying furiously , Ally was comforting her while holding back her own tears , Mani was just staring into nothing and Dinah was frustrated . The walls and girls around me fade away , leaving me alone in the darkness .

In the distance , I see the outline of people . I run there to see Shawn holding Y/n down . Her face was a mess , tears in her eyes , scars and bruises located all over her bare body . Yet she looked so beautiful to me in her state . "You failed , Mila." Shawn spoke . "You should've chose me when you had the chance now she is gone." Shawn said stabbing Y/n in the back . I scream in horror as she falls to the ground unmoving . Shawn dissapears and I run to her side .

"I'm sorry Y/n , I-i shouldn't have cheated on you with Shawn . I shouldn't have made fun of you and Briggan . I shoud have told you about Shawn , I should have been with you but you sacrificed yourself . I-i . I love you Y/n." I sob uncontrollably . Y/n dissapeard like dust in my arms and a voice called me . "Camila , are you sure?" the figure asks . "What , Chaos . What do you mean?" I ask . "You said you love her , do you?" he asks again . "YES ! YES I DO ! PLEASE I NEED HER BACK!!" I scream . "Well , reach her . Win her heart . Don't break it . I am positive Lauren will give you a chance." Chaos says wisely . "Who said?" Lauren called out of nowhere . I see her holding Y/n with a smirk . She pulls in Y/n for a kiss and I try stop them but I'm stuck in place .

The image if them making out in front of me keeps replaying and I can't help but cry . "STOP ! STOP PLEASE !? I DO LOVE Y/N!!" I sob

"I DO!!" I scream . The girls wake up at my outburst and look at me worriedly . "Mila , you okay?" Mani asks . "I-i had a nightmare." I whispered . "Its okay , Mila . We know Y/n won't leave is." Lauren said . Lauren isn't like in my dream maybe she will give me a chance I cheer internally . "Mila?" Ally called me out of my thoughts . "Y-yeah?" I stutter . "You okay?" Dinah intrudes and I just nod . "Camz , can I talk to you for a moment?" Lauren asks . She gets up and I follow her . We go somewhere the girls can't hear us .

"So what do you want , Lo?" I ask . "Okay , whats the dream about?" she says bluntly . I let out a sigh knowing I can't get out of this one . "I was dreaming that Y/n did die , the walls dissapeared and Shawn killed Y/n in front of me . Then this person comes in and asks if I still have a chance with her and if I love her." I explain . "Do you?" the green-eyed girl says . "Yes , yes I do . Then you called and started making out with her . I couldn't help but scream . I'm sorry but I love her." I let it off my chest . I was just waiting for Lauren to hit me or something but it never came .

"Okay . Okay , okay , okay . I will give you a chance with her . We did break up but do know if you break her heart again , it will and only be up to her to forgive you or not." she says sternly and I hug her . "I won't dream of it." I mumble . We get back to the girls and thankfully they never asked about anything that we talked about earlier . I get back in my spot and wait for the doctor .

*1 hour later*

The doctor came out and I felt my heart beating like crazy . "Y/n Y/l/n?" he calls and we all stand up . "Well good news and bad news . Good news is that she is alive and well . Your lucky they had me treat her or else they would treat her like a lab rat . Bad news is that her previous wounds and scars haven't healed making her more weak . She will be okay since she heals faster and no we did not fuse ber genes with the wolf." the doctor joked . "Aww man." Dinah frowns .

"Can we see her?" Mani asks . "It would be rude not to." he smiles . We enter and see Briggan standing next to Y/n's bed like a guard dog . "Hey girls." she rasps . "Hey Y/n." we greet . "Umm before you all settle down , can me and Lauren talk?" she asks politley and we nod . Me , Ally , Mani and Dinah wait outside as they talk and I was panicking afraid Lauren would change her mind . Lauren opens the door for us to come back in . "So what happened?" Ally asks . "Me and Lauren are seperate now . But don't worry we'll hook each other up." Y/n smiles and sigh out of relief . "And if we have to , maybe friends with benefits." Lauren smirks as I glare at her .

"Well good for you two to end on a bad note." Mani congratulates . "Really civil , you too . Makes me feel like Allysin." Ally shudders . "Woo , I haven't seen a drunk Ally in a while . We failed once Mani want to try again?" Dinah taunts . "No , we ain't going to see another drunk me twerkung ever . Got that?" Ally says sternly . "Yes Allysus." Dinav and Mani say but it was totally fake .

"Wow that was so fake , plastic can't compare." Y/n shakes her head . "Well at least we all together." Dinah smiles . "DJ , what does that have to do with plastic?" Lauren asks . "Everything." Dinah pouts .

Well this is my chance ...

Yeah I brought Chaos back in . I will try add back the other people featured in my book . So yeah . You and Camila have a chance . Lets see if she does really love you . Shoutout to ssweetsexysavage and im_slow_not_stupid too . This has been Canine , and I am out .
-Canine🐾