Chapter 45 : Calls And Falls

Camila's pov

After Y/n ran out the room , then me and Mani looked for her while Dinah amd Ally comforted Lauren . The show was starting in about three hours so we got to find her and she sounded furious when Lauren explained what happened to her . We were walking aimlessly around and outside the venue . We were almost behind the building when we stumbled upon a wall painted with blood .

It looked as if someone had punched it senselessly . Now I was getting anxious . My poor baby is out there alone and in pain . I also have been noticing she looks more tired and overwhelmed . She has barely got enough sleep and stuff . "Its okay , Mila she is strong and is fine." Mani soothes as I let out a sigh . "She might be at Martin amd Troye's bus seeing as they're on break today." Mani suggests and I nod .

We went to the bus but their driver told us that they left with Y/n a few minutes ago . So , we walked to the boys dressing room . I knocked on the door and entered to find only the two and no sight of Y/n . "Hey guys , where is Y/n?" I asked . "Oh she is in her dressing room . Her hands are messed up bad." Troye said . The moment I heard that , I ran to find her .

I ran out of breath to her dressing room and walked in . There was Y/n with her hands busted and she looked tired .

Your pov

I stopped writing a few minutes ago and decided to go on social media . But now I am regretting it horribly . On Instagram , Twitter and even Facebook , there were rumors galore .

Y/n Y/l/n beats Brad Simpson of The Vamps in cold blood ?

Y/n Y/l/n cheating on Camila Cabello with bandmate Lauren Jauregui ?

I let out a sigh as Vamps fans hate on me calling me all these names and I try ignore it but my recent stress really let me down . Even for the cheating news , Camila stans were sending me all these pictures of her with other people as 'revenge' . I was so tired and overwhelmed , I slammed my phone down beside me .

I heard the door creak open but I didn't bother open my eyes . "Babe?" a voice called . I slowly open my eyes to see Camila there and she looks worried . "You worried me." Camila hugged me . I hugged her back and sighed . "I'm just tired and I am so sorry if I worried you . Briggan." I apologize , then the big dog comes beside me and cuddles close .

"Well the only way you can make it up to me is with cuddles." Camila smirks and I smile . I gesture her to join amd she jumps next to me . The three of us continue to cuddle until I check the time . Demi was about to perform in an hour . "Mila , you better go and get ready . You have a show." I stand up as she groans . "But I want to cuddle with you." she whines . "After the show okay , love?" I say letting my british accent out .

She stands up and kisses me passionately . "I love it when you speak with you accent , its such a turn on." Camila admits as she heads out . I close the door and begin getting myself ready for the show . I wore my outfit for the show and a bit of make-up .

 I wore my outfit for the show and a bit of make-up

I get out from my dressing and go to the stage . There the girls were just watching Demi perform . "Awe the girls are in awe." I mock and they snap their heads towards me . "You okay , hun ? Camila told us what happened." Ally checked for any wounds and found my hands . "Your hands." Ally gasped . "Its okay , Alls I'm fine . What worries me is , Lauren . You okay now?" I ask her . "Yeah thanks to you." she thanks amd I give her a nod .

"NOW , GIVE IT UP FOR FIFTH HARMONY!!" Demi introduces . "Your up , and good luck." I wish them as they get on stage . They performed Worth It , Work From Home and Thats My Girl then soon enough they were done and it was my turn . I ran on stage and the crowd cheered . "How are you doing!!" I cheer earning screams in return . "I don't want to keep you waiting as long as I already have . Lets start it up with Love Yourself!!" I yell .

"Second up is , Heavy . So if your stressed talk to someone , okay?" I say encouragingly as the beat starts .

"Now this last one , I'm just hoping , someone can Save Me." I announce as I get in position for the songs choreography .

After I finished , I was panting and thanked the crowd then ran off stage . The girls complimented my performance and I thanked them back . To be honest , I was really tired so , I got back to the bus , showered , changed and went straight to my bunk . I hear someone open my curtain and cuddle next to me , placing their arms around my waist .

"Tired?" Camila asks and I nod tiredly . "Well go to sleep then , I got you babe and if you ever have a problem call me of you fall , okay?" Camila says . "Ofcourse." was all I said before falling asleep .

Falls of pain can never be fixed with calls of vain but calls of love and heart ...

Keep it together , fool . Well I know I can't because of todays VMA's . Its sad Camila is trending worldwide yet she ain't there . Not only that but the girls performance was great but what I hate are the RUMORS . I don't like how Harmonizers slut shame Camila when the girls support women empowerment and how Camiliziers shame the girls for change when Camila embraces change even for herself . Please stop all this , the rumors are killing me . I was kind of upset to but get over it . It was a five second moment so let it go . Don't go hating in the comments cause if you do you aren't a real fan because you do not know what your idol supports . Don't do it , okay ? Laters !!
-Canine🐾