Chapter 29 : There For You

Your pov

I was in my dressing room getting ready for the show . Bea was up first while I was putting a bit of make up on so that means I would miss some of her songs . "There you go , Y/n." my make-up artist , Skylar , said . "Thanks , Skylar . What would I do without you." I thank . "Not wear make-up." she fires back . I roll my eyrs and head to stage to see the girls . "Y/n ! Looking hot even without make up." Demi complimented . "She is my girlfriend . Only I can compliment her." Lauren pouts .

"Don't worry babe , your compliment means the most to me." I comfort as she smiles . Bea was singing the chorus of her last songs and soon enough she was finished . Demj was up and she performed Lion Heart , I Really Don't Care and Confident . "Man her vocals though." Dinah says dramatically . "But I say Ally's vocals are better." I say putting an arm around the girl . I see Lauren pout and I giggle . "Lauren has the raspiest .... close to Camila." I say and Lauren smiles slightly . "What about me?" Mani asks sassily . "You are a great dancer , Mani." I answer sarcastically , earning a slap on the arm . "THANK YOU !! NOW PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR Y/N!!" Demi screams to the crowd . "Thats my go." I say as they wish me luck .

I stand behind the wall and they slide open . They crowd scream louder and I feel the adrenaline pump through my veins . "LETS GO!!" I say getting into position . First song I Need U .

Fans were screaming their lungs out amd I got ready for All Time Low .

Last up I had Gasoline . This one was pretty intense but I will still do it . "Okay so last song is Gasoline." I announce and the crowd protests . "This song is about my past insecurities when I tried to change whi I was . But come on , we can't change , a leopard can never change its stripes and we shouldn't too . Have a problem ? Ask for help or let it all off you chest." I say truthfully as the beat play .

"THANK YOU!!" I bow and run of stage panting . "Do you have oxygen tanks?" Dinah asks randomly and I look at her weirdly shaking my head . "Then how do you breath fine even with that kind of moves ? Even our choreography take our breath away." Dinah rambles . "Skill." I says simply . "Hey Y/n , nice job on there you killed it." Troye come from behind them . "Thanks bud . Wheres Martin." I asks the guy . "In the bus , resting after your show." he answers and I nod . "I am going to shower." I inform them . "Then after we can hang." I pat Troye's back . "Cool." he shouts .

I take a shower at the tour bus and wear comfortable clothes . "Have fun." Ally says as I go to the boys bus . I knock and enter to see Martin on his phone probably making sick beats while Troye is just on his phone . "Hey men." I joke . "Hey , Y/n/n." Martin greets warmly . "What are you doing there." I say sitting next to him . "Making some new songs . Want to collabrate with me and Troye?" he asks and I nod with excitement . I help him with the beats , while Troye and I help each other with vocals . "You've got some skill , Y/l/n." Martin smirks . "Thanks." I chuckle . "So what are we going to call it?" Troye says curiously . I look back at the lyrics and decide . "There for you." I suggest and they both agree . "Lets practice this , then we can record sometime." Martin says .

A/N Choose which part you want to sing

Once we finished we all cheered . "Great job , team." I say . "You too." Troye smiles . "Well I got to get going . Hang out again?" I say . "Definately." they say . I go back to the girls and I's tour bus to me greeted with them bombarding me with questions . I answer them all because I heard and memorize every single question . I get to the back lounge to see Briggan already fast asleep . I stroke his head and kiss his cute nose . He is cute but deadly to . His charms can kill .

I head to my girlfriend at tbe front lounge and kiss her cheek . "I'm going to sleep , princess . Night." I inform and she smiles . "Sleep well." she says . "I will." I answer back . I get in my bunk and think of today . Tomorrow is a break day because the third venue is quite far so thats good . I go back thinking about the new song . I will always be there for Briggan , the girls and Lauren and I know they will be there for me too .

But I don't know how long I can keep them safe . I will if it means risking my life .

So when your tears fall down your pillow like a river

I'll be there for you

When your screaming but they only hear you whisper

I'll be loud for you

But you got to be there for me too

Will they ...

Almost 3000 reads !?!!?? Wooo !! Now I want to shout out helpless-girl , 2019gard and finally hartbreakergmw . You guys rock !!
Expect drama ... Till next time , amigo .
-Canine🐾