Chapter 51 : Sunshine And Dance

Your pov

The sun was slowly setting , so my Aunt Brook gave us a seat to eat near a lake . We had dinner there , I barbeque meat , while my aunt provided other food . Playing with the other wolves relaxed my mind . For a while . When your a celebrity , you can never get rid of the rumors . I had finished eating and was dipping my toes into the lake occasionally .

"Hey , you okay babe?" Camila sat beside me . "I'm fine." I lie with my fake smile . "If your scared to tell , don't worry we all got you." Camila assures . "Thanks , Mila what will I do without you?" I say . "I would find you from across the world." I answer my own question . "Your a dork." Camila laughs . "Yeah , I am . Are you going to blame me for it?" I smile innocently . "No because , its one of the million reasons I love you." she pecks my lips .

"I hope this lasts." Camila whispers , leaning her head on my shoulder . "I do too." I smile . I really do hope we do . "I never want this to end." Camila pouts . "Well , Camila the night changes fast . Our dreams and hopes all gone but it will never change me and you." I say . She looks at me and pecks my lips . "I love you." she whispers . "I love you too." I say sincerely . We just sit there admiring the stars above us .

"Yo Y/s/n , were going!" Bebe calls . "Alright!" I say back . "Lets go , I'll take you." I say crouching in front of Camila . She jumps on and we walk to the rest . The walk back to the van wasn't to long but it was long enough to make Dinah groan at us . "Were here , were here." Lauren says , pushing Dinah in the van . Normally Ally would scold them but she kept quiet . Weird .

Once we were all in , our driver drove us back to the bus . Ally was beside me so I decided to confront her . "Ally you okay?" I ask . "I'm fine." she say looking at me . She's lying . I can see it through her eyes . But something a normal human can see if they look closely is her eyes are puffy . "Your lying , whats really wrong?" I repeat myself . She lets out a sigh as she hands me her phone . Her phone was on social media and she was being hated from fans .

@kawaiilyfe : How does she have the highest voice when she is so short . Not to mention her appearance

@allybakes : Leave her alone , alright ?

@tomatopotato : No , you shut up . Your just like Ally acting all innocent but you blow too

I was disgusted of how fans treated Ally . Ally has been my sunshine ever since I met these girls and she gets this ? No . I give her back her phone and pull out mine and tweet something they will always remember .

@Y/t/n : I can't believe how people here always treat people wrong . If you don't know the persons true persona is , stay out of it . Hating will just make you more noticable and not in a good way to me . So please stop hating on my little sunshine when she gives sunlight while you try to block her out .

I send the tweet earning apology responses from fans that had previously shamed Ally . "Thank Y/n." Ally says . "No problem , Allysus . You deserve it." I smile .

*Next day*

It was the morning time and everyone was asleep . I didn't eat any breakfast besides a granola bar because I wanted to wait to bring all the girls and maybe Troye and Martin to waffle house to cheer Ally up from yesterday . I hadn't told the any of the othwr girls because Ally did not want to pressure them .

I was bored to an extent where my phone couldn't even entertain me . I groaned as I stood up to walk around the venue . By time I woke up we already arrived at the sixth venue . I stumbled upon a dance studio but I heard someone there . I slowly opened the door to see , Normani ? I walk in and see her dancing like crazy . She looked exhausted and tired . "Mani?" I walk in . She snaps her head at me and sighs . "You scared me." she laughs .

"What are you doing here so early here in the morning?" I ask . "What are you doing here in the morning . Without Briggan?" she says changinf the subject . "He is sleeping amd I didn't want to wake him . Anyways don't change the topic whats up?" I say seriously . "I-i." Mani stutters . I gtab her shoulders and stare at her . "Mani , I won't judge , alright ? I just want to help." I say .

"I-i'm trying t-to better myself b-because f-fans say m-my dancings not good." she breakdowns . Again with the horrible fans , and I am getting tired of it . "Mani listen , you are the most talented person I know . And the real Mano would never let anyone bring her down . Your dancing is phenomenal , and those who think not are blind to see what you can do . Okay?" I say .

"Thanks , Y/n . Means a lot coming from a great dancer." she says . "Well I learn from the best." I smile . "Now come on , I want to invite the girls to waffle house." I say dragging her to the bus . We got in the bus as shouted loud as we could to purposely wake them all up . After cheating death by running around with Normani , me and Briggan got them all to get ready to go to waffle house .

"Lets go!!" I cheer , getting in the van . We had a show in the evening so we can chill for awhile . "Y/n , its so early . Why do you have this much of energy?" Dinah groans . "I would say the same but we are going to Waffle House so I love you , Y/n." Ally smiles . "Ally , I love you too . But get your hands of my girlfriend right now." Camila said clinging on to me .

The drive to Waffle House was short since the traffic wasn't bad in the morning . "Wow , most the time its full." Lauren says getting out . "Perks of being a morning person . Aye , Briggan?" I smirk . He barks at me playfully as we enter Waffle House . We take a table for eight because Troye and Martin couldn't make it . I think they were to busy sleeping .

We all ordered our food and drinks and just waited . I noticed Ally frowning at her phone . I take a peek to see her reading all the rude comments . I take her phone and she looks at me as I shake my head .

No sunshine should ever be blocked and no dancer should ever be mocked . Because once they give in , we won't have happiness from the sun of entertainment from the dance . Appreciate what you have now , dearly ...

Gosh I am so buzy . I went up this mountain and I thought it would be cold but my room is colder . Welp . THANKS FOR THE READS TOO !! See ya later !!
-Canine🐾