Chapter 54 : Breaking Point

Dua's pov

Y/n stayed at the boys bus the whole day probably to avoid anymore awkward moments between her and them . The girls were in their own dressing room getting ready to perform while me and Bebe are with Y/n in her dressing room . Martin was up first to perform , the girls then Y/n . Y/n had been quiet the entire time , not a single word not even spoken and this scared me because this is exactly what happened before the kidnapping incident with Shawn . She didn't tell anyone and risked herself . "Y/n?" I call her out . She looks at me and smiles . "You okay?" I ask again .

She immediately frowns and sighs . "I , I won't answer that . I'm sure your tired of hearing me complain." she avoids my question . I look at Bebe then back at Y/n . "Y/n , no . You are not keeping your emotions in again . I do not want you to reach your breaking point , alright?" I say hilding her shoulders . "Okay its just that , I can't believe they hung out with Damien and his crew." she breaths out . Little information , back when
Y/n just made youtube videos , she met Damien . They hung out and became really good friends . It was then when Y/n found out that Damien used her for money and soon to expose her real identity . And remember when I said good friends ? Well , for Damien that means lowering Y/n's self-esteem lower than it already was due to her break-up with Camila .

Y/n kept it all a secret from us until we found her with scars because she would go hunting every night . Turns out she hit her breaking point . We had to help Y/n , to repair her cracks and soon she was back to normal . Now the media is giving her more pressure than she has ever handled ever . I hope she makes it through this .

Your pov

I don't know if I should feel betrayed or left out . Betrayed because they never cared to help or even notice my problems . Left out because I'm like a wolf , I'm afraid that people fear me as a monster . Mother always told me to be myself but being in the industry is hard to be who you want to be . You've got to be all these things you can't be for the sake of keeping away the hate . Even a simple bye to a celebrity can cause a huge havoc betwee fandoms .

I finished getting ready wearing my outfit for performing . The girls were performing Worth If , Going Nowhere and Reflection on stage while I just stared into space .

I was going to perform Save Me , Like I Would and one of my songs from my second album , No Promises

I was going to perform Save Me , Like I Would and one of my songs from my second album , No Promises . "NOW GIVE IT UP FOR , Y/N Y/L/N!" Ally announces . I get on stage and get ready to perform .

"Okay , now Like I Would." I say into the microphone .

"So my second album comes out in a few days." I say making the crowd scream . "So here is one of the songs." I say before the beat plays .

A

/N Its the first video and your the one up front . For the other parts make your own choreography .

I finished , breathing heavily and panting . I really should get back to dancing to relieve stress . I thank the crowd and head of stage . To my suprise , the girls watched my performance not like they used to , always leaving after their show . Bebe and Dua hugged me and we pulled away . I looked at the girls with a blank expressions as they try to read my emotions .

They sigh and look at me . "We have a party to go to so we'll see you later , okay babe?" Camila says . I nod and she pecks my lips . They say their goodbyes and I look at Bebe and Dua . "You guys go to the bus . I , need some fresh air." I say . "Y/n there is papparazi out there." Dua says , worry laced in her voice . "I'll be fine . I'll have Briggan follow , right boy?" I pat his head as he barks . I smile and the two girls gasp .

"What?" I ask confused . "You smiled for real this time!" Bebe cheers . I smile again and shake my head . "A good change for everything . Well I'll see you two later." I say walking away . I walked out the venue to see the girl getting in the van to their party . I sighed and continued walking down the road . Not many people came up to me as I hid myself fairly well .

I reached a coffee shop and had some coffee to ease my mind . I paid for the coffee and treats I got Briggan and went back out . I walked and walked and walked even more . Why ? Because my girlfriend and her friends is with her friends and its scares me that she is becoming distant again . I was so in my own little world , I ended up at a bar . I couldn't get drunk with alchohol so I'll be fine .

I went in and ordered the strongest drink there . The burning sensation in my throat was there but it didn't effect my mind . I had like three to four bottles and got sick of the pain on my throat . Briggan wasn't allowed in so I had to leave him outside . I got out and called Briggan . I was halfwat back to the venue where the bus when one papparazi appeared . One became three , three became six , six became twelve . I was surrounded .

I had no guards to help me , nor were they awake . Questions and rumors were being thrown at me left and right , I was getting dizzy .

"Y/n , are you cheating on Camila with Lauren?" one of them asked . "No , I would never." I answer . "Y/n , how does it feel to beat up Brad Simpson from The Vamps?" they asked . "He did me wrong , so I did what I had to." I answer . I wa trying my hardest to answer all these questions while getting out of this death ring but the questions never stopped .

"Y/n , are you and Camila dating for publicity?"

"Y/n , are you ashamed of beating Shawn Mendes."

"Y/n , is Briggan a legal pet?"

"Y/n , how is it after you mother's death from an alchoholic?"

Most people can handle it but in every heart there is a soft spot that can crack .

CRACK

You okay ? You don't know I do . Well this book so ending but keep cozy I have not one not two but four books in the works . See ya !
-Canine🐾