Chapter 15 : Wanna Try ?

Your pov

The next morning , I acted as if I never woke up at 3 in the morning . Lauren understood this and played along . So what I did was I cooled my body temperature and slow my heart rate down . What its simple to do ? When your a wolf human . You should have seen their faces , they all started panicking and crying . I did wake up when they all said their goodbyes . I literally jumped out of bed , I did screech at the end cause of my wounds but , whatever . Lets say they were really pissed .

So I got to go back home since I recover faster than normal human beings , they tried to conduct tests ob me , like I always do but I got out of there . We got out the SUV and walked though the front door just like people do . I may be a fast-regening , super human , super human but I still function like humans just more extra .

We watched some random horror / romance movie . Like all movies am I right ? I am fine with these kind of movies , I am not fine with people that put me in debt eventhough I never was and put my friends and wolf bro in danger . Is that rude ? Yeah that is definately on my rude list . Did you guess who it was ? No the answer is none other than Shawn Mendes .

If your wanderig what is he doing in my home , go ask Camila who invited him over . I don't find thaf weird , what I found weird today was Lauren has been looking at me , a lot lately . She would often stare at me with that longing face . She can't have a crush on me , right ? I mean she is hot and beautiful and I would 100% date her but I don't want to overwhelm her . To be honest Lauren and I have been getting more closer . No not sensually more of friendly and touchy . Well if she does start falling for me , I will gladly catch her and if she loves she wants someone else while were dating , I will let go of her in a nice manner and hook her up . Lauren is a nice girl she deserves a lot . "Hey Y/n , the movie is over . U-uh could I sleep in you room?" Lauren snaps me out of my thoughts . I look to see the movie credits rolling . Aww man I didn't see any sappy love or crappy horror scenes I sigh . I look back at Lauren who has a hopeful face . "Yeah , sure." I finally answer back . She squeals a little bit to excited but whatever .

I head to my room with Lauren close behind me . Briggan runs going in his modern little dog house . I hear Lauren chuckle and I smiled . I slide under my covers and feel the bed dip . Lauren cuddles close to me and I feel my eyes close .

Next morning

I woke up to see Briggan out of his dog house probably waiting for his meat . I look over to see Lauren sleeping . She looks so peaceful I thought . "You know its rude to stare." she rasps . I blush knowing I've been cute . She sits there thinking of something . "Uhh ... Y/n can I tell you something?" she asks nervously . "Yea-." before I could even answer Dinah barged in . "Yo dawgs ! We need breakfast stop flirting!" she jokes . Me and Lauren look at each other and laugh . We get up and make our way to the kitchen . We see 4/5 girls of Fifth Harmony . "Morning ladies." I greet . A chorus of 'hellos' and 'mornings' were heard .

I see Briggan with a somewhat anxious face . I go over pat his head and give him some dear meat . Yeah we have some . I hunted for fresh meat the giris went to the groceries . I also made pancakes for the girls and waffles for me and Ally . I was in a rush since I told Scooter about my song so he texted me to come over . I devoured my breakfast and got my self ready . This is my clothes for the day .

Like always the girls begged me to tag along

Like always the girls begged me to tag along . I was going to ask them to anyway except Shawn . We get in my SUV and head to the studio .

*Skip car ride*

We got in thr building and headed to the studio . I knocked on the door then heard a faint come in . "So Y/n got your song?" he asked . I just nodded in response . I took out my song book and showed it to him . "This is why your my favourite." he smiles . "Get in there a record a hit." he commands . I salute and march in there . I put on the headphones , close my eyes and sing .

Lauren's pov

I already know this song but I don't think the other girls do . I see Shawn and Camila getting all touchy . Normally , you would be gushing over your best friend's relationship but we do not approve of this relationship cause Shawn's an F-boy and literally placed a debt on Y/n

Y/n . I want to confess my feelings to her . She is just so nice and I want to make her mine . If Camila won't take action and stick with Shawn then I'll take mt chances . "Yo , Lo Y/n's about to sing." Dinah said . I nod and smile at her . Well lets see if Camila will make the right choice .

I

swear Camila had a face of guilt before acting like none of this was her or Shawn's fault . "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Camila said . "Ok babe." Shawn said . I heard Y/n gag and I giggle . "I'm gonna follow her." I tell them .

I follow Camila to the bathroom and see her pacing back and forth mumbling things to herself . "So who you gonna choose?" I ask catching her offguard . She jumps at my sudden arrival but stares back at the floor . "So?" I question again . "What?" she says confused . "You going to choose
Y/n or Mendes . Like she said she would catch a grenade for ya." I say repeating the lyrics . "Ugh . No I'm still gonna stay with Shawn . Who would want to stay with that dog girl." Now that really pissed me off . I walked over to her and point directly at her face . "Listen hear Camz , if you won't treat her right I will." I spat storming out the bathroom . I go back to the studio and ask Y/n if we could talk . She agreed and I lead her to a private place . "So Lo , whatcha wanna talk about?" she asks worriedly . "U-uh
Y/n i-its kind-da hard to explain this but I have a crush on you and wondered if you want to go on a date with me?" I say quickly . She laughs at me . I look at her afraid she'd reject me . "Laur why you gotta be so nervous ofcourse you could and to be honest if you took to long I would've asked you." she jokes . I sigb of relief escaped my lips when I felt a weight get lift of my chest . "So wanna try?" she jokes . I laugh . "Yeah . I'll send us there . "Where we going?" she asks . "Thats for me to know." I laugh evilly .

Well Camila you missed your chance I thought .

Hey guys another update done . So Lauren asked you out . Eh ? I know this is a Camila/you and it will change along the way . So my exams are almost over so I'll be back to updating like usual . A new book with a few chapter will be released this weekend so be ready .

-Canine🐾