Chapter 39 : It Burns

Your pov

"Mommy , can we go home now?" I say with puppy dog eyes . "Your lucky we are or else I would have to go against those eyes." she laughs . "Yay!!" I cheer . "This way dear." mommy calls me . We passed by a weird looking place and it smells funny . "Mommy what is this place?" I ask . "Don't go there ever , okay ? Its a last hope place for people in pain but I don't recommend it." mommy warns me .

"Okay , I won't." I say . We continue our way back when all of a sudden a man walks to us weirdly and talks to mommy . Mommy keeps pushing him away but then he hit her . I let out a scream as he starts hitting her . "STOP !! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" I try to pry him of her . "BACK OFF!!" the man slurs . He hits mommy in the heas with a bottle and she doesn't move . "Oh shoot." the man whisperd before running away . "M-mommy?" I whimper and try to wake her up . I take my mommy's phone and try to call the emergency number like she taught me . "Please." I cry . "Helpy mommy." I tell them . I explain everything to them and they tell me their on their way .

It was all in slow motion , mom was carried by the paramedics , I was at the hospital and all I remember is that they told me ' she's gone ' . I couldn't take it . My head started spinning then images of mom being beaten by the guy replayed . I felt my blood boil so I started to pant . "I'M GOING TO FIND HIM!!" I swore . But as soon as I said that , the image of me hurting Brad came up . It showed everyone was scared of me . "No stop . Stop , STOP!!" I yell .

I woke up in cold sweat as I recover from my previous nightmare . I've always contained my insecurities of how I am a monster but what happened earlier still haunts me . I was at the back lounge with Camila cuddled to my side . I look at Briggan to see he was already looking at me worried . I stand up carefully hoping not to wake Camila up . I grab my guitar and sneak out the bus . I somehow made it on top an a abanded bus nearby with a guitar and sat on top of it .

I feel fur rub againt my leg to see it was Briggan and he looks at me sadly . "I'm scared of what I might be , boy." I sigh . I strum a few chords on the guitar and create a rhythm .

A/N Be either one . Feel free to choose .

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

By now , I was letting tears fall down freely . I had been hilding it back all these years and now all of it is just pouring out . Then I realised that other people go through this too . I decided that I should add it to my album . "The stars leave but they leave from sight . In reality they stay just out of the night." I rhyme . "I miss her." I sigh . "It hurts boy . It hurts so much , it burns." I let out a tear .

Camila's pov

Me and the girls heard Y/n's song and stuff . She was truly in pain . "Man , she really is scared." Dinah says sadly . "And thats why we are going to make her feel better." Ally says . "Fix her." Mani starts . "For the better." I finish . "Come on girls she needs some time alone." I say and they all nod . The stars leave but they from sight . In reality they stay just out of the night . I repeat in my head . Something about that made me feel inspired . The sentence really had meaning into it if you figure it out right .

I just really hope we can make Y/n frel better and somehow tell her she isn't a monster . Not only we think that , fans look up to her like she is their light and hope . Alas , all people have their struggles and Y/n's going through hers . I promise that we will take care of her like she always had for us .

I know it burns . I know ...

Wooo this was a bit of a filler chapter so sorry it was boring . As you know I delete my onse shot because it was bad but whatever . Now I gott go . See ya later gator !
-Canine🐾