Chapter 61 : Terms With Yourself

Before I start this check out my new book The Phantom Thief . Its dope , go to it !!

Camila's pov

We all were just waiting around Y/n's room sparking up some conversation here and there until I heard Y/n groan . "Baby." I call . "C-camila?" she rasps . "Oh thank goodness your alive." Bebe hugs her . "I'm sorry you girls had to find out this way." Y/n said sadly . "Y/n , you are not a monster of you did it to protect us." I smile . "Thanks girls." Y/n looks up .

Her eyes were still cracked and it broke my heart . "Your eyes." Dua inspected . "I know , its bad." Y/n sighed . "No , Y/n . You are amazing , okay . You have the looks , the mind and charms to affect even the most hardest of girls." Lauren compliments seriously . "Really?" Y/n says . "Yeah." Lauren smiles . Her eyes , they repaired . "Your eyes!" I exclaim . I pull the girls into a group huddle . "Okay , give her the most positive comments to her . Not to much because if you fall for her I will break you." I say seriously . They all nod , afraid and I mentally laughed . Bebe was up first .

"Y/n , you my sister are one of the most outstanding people I have ever met . I thought it would be impossible to find someone merely as perfect as you . And I am so honoured to be called your friend." Bebe say sincerely . Dua walked forward and cleared her throat . "Y/n/n , you have had me and Bebe's back for years and so many more . If you ever had a problem , you can speak to me anytime because you would always answer my late night calls in the middle of night full of energy and wisdom . You helped me fight back hate when you had to deal with your own . Thanks , for being my friend." Dua smiles and the end .

Ally was next and I know all of us were preparing for the mom talk . "Y/n , you are like a daughter to me . A sister ?  I don't know . But you really helped me and the girls get through our hate when you were under serious pressure . You said I was your sunlight when in reality you were mine too . I guess the sun could always a bright light of its own." Ally says . Ally gives Y/n a hug before letting Normani speak . "Y/n , if it wasn't for you I don't think I would have gotten this far in dancing . I still remember when you and I would practise or even go against each other and I loved those moments . I hope we can keep that way." Normani says .

Dinah was next up . "Y/n , you dawg are my partner in crime for pranking . You have one of the most convincing pranks and I want to learn . Besides that , you have one of the most kindest hearts I've known and I want to thank you for that." Dinah smiles . Lauren was next and I was pretty nervous of what she would say since they have dated before . "Y/n , I know we dated for awhile but know its still amazing we ended on a good note and are still friends . For the time I have known you , I am positive you can change this world . So ,don't ever leave us okay?" Lauren smiles . "Of course , I'll find someone for you." Y/n smirks . "Camz , its your turn." Lauren whispers in my ear . I let out a shaky breath , afraid she won't like what I am about to say . Her eyes were halfway fixed .

"Y/n Y/l/n , you are the one true love of my life and I have lost you once . I thought it would be for the better but I was so wrong . And when you gave me the chance to call you mine again , it was a complete miracle . When I was insecure , you never left me and comforted me instead . When I was pressured , you lifted the weights with you own at hand . Most people say they would take a bullet for the other and won't but you did , over and over again . You saved me from those people when it was my ex-boyfriends fault but you still forgave us . I love your personality , your heart , your soul , your looks , everything . So , I never want to lose you . I love you." I say . She smiles at me and pulls me in a hug . We pull away and I pulled her again into a passionate kiss .

She pulls away and she kisses my nose as I giggle . "Watching them makes me feel so single." Dinah wipes a fake tear . "Its okay , DJ . You'll find someone soon enough . And if they are blind to love any of you girl , I will beat the living out of their cold souls." Y/n jokes seriously . We all were laughing , the doctor came in . He informed us Y/n can go home now without any paperwork . We took our things and left . I was walkimg hand in hand with Y/n and I couldn't feel any more happy . We arrived back in the bus and just chilled . I also noticed Y/n was quiet . No , not this time . "Y/n , you alright?" I ask . She looks up and her eyes are still cracked . "They are still cracked." I whisper sadly . "Did it not help?" I ask , afraid she wasn't satisfied with what I said earlier .

"No , no Camila never . I don't even know why you girls hang with me when I am a serious dead beat." she confesses with tears in her eyes . "You." I whisper . "To fix your eyes , you have to come to terms with yourself." I realise . I drag all the girls near her and breath in . "Y/n , you have helped everyone in this room . You are amazing and would take a bullet for anyone here . If it wasn't for you , I don't thnk we would survive long with the hate . You are an amazing person so , please realise that." I say and the rest of the girls nod . "I guess I am great." Y/n smiles slightly . "Guess ? You are great!" Ally exclaims . Y/n smiles and I could see her crack repairing until they were completely gone .

I sat beside her and cuddled into her embrace . "Thanks." Y/n whispers . "No problem , all you had to do was come to terms with yourself." I peck her lips .

No one loves you , more than you ...

By the time I released this I am still in my exams and did not have the chance to release it . I hope this was worth it
-Canine🐾