Chapter 4 : Cool Place...

Your pov

Next day

I woke up to Briggan licking my face I got up and pushed his face slightly . "I'm up , I'm up." I groaned . I took a shower and put on my clothes for the day .

 I took a shower and put on my clothes for the day

I looked at the mirror to see if I am presentable . I didn't really ask if I could bring Briggan over but I will anyway . I took my phone and called Briggan and went out . I don't put Briggan on a leash cause I'm not that cruel , and why would both of us leave each others side . I got bored of walking and thought of an idea .

"Hey boy , how about we parkour this hmm ? Follow my lead?" I asked him . He immediately wagged his tail excited . "Good boy." I thanked him . I began running parkouring abead of me Briggan close by my side running . We kept up the pace , I wasn't tired and so was Briggan . People looked at me as if I were Superman . I'm just extraordinary . We finally reached the building and headed to the receptionists . "Hi . Yeah I'm looking for Scooter Braun." I ask she looks at Briggan first then me . "Uhh . He is at level 4 studio 106." she finishes . I smiled and thanked her before going there .

I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in . There stood Scooter . "Y/n or should I say Silver Shot nice to see you." he started off . My eyes widened in shock . "Yo-you know?!" I ask . He nodded chuckling . "I searched you up." he says . "I know your singing is great but I want to know if you can dance?" he continues . "I can show you?" I say . "Perfect ! To the dance studio!" he cheers . We go to the dance studio and he sits down . He gestures for me to begin . I plug in my phone and put on the song I'm going to dance to . I go in the middle of the dance floor and get ready .

A/N : Try and imagine only you doing it .

I danced to it and sang at the same time . When I was done Scooter looked at me and clapped . "Wonderful talent ! You can sing while doing great dance moves and can sing Korean . Anything else?" he asks . I nod "I can speak and sing Latin to?" I question . "Go on and sing then!" he challenges I nod and began to sing .

"Your going to be a star . Just sign this and you'll be a star .Here you'll live here from now on and your car keys . The car is outside the building . Don't worry there is a place for you wolf too." he tells me , handing me a key to the house and a car key . As well as the contract . I thank him , signed the contract and got out the building . I click the car key button and see the car . It was a pretty dope car .