Chapter 24 : Break-Ups

Camila's pov

We were currently just lounging in the lounge doing whatever . I was sitting opposite of Y/s/nwithLauren at I felt a pang of jealousy when they kissed right in front of me . To be honest , I felt more safe with Y/n than I ever did with Shawn and I hate admit but , do I love her ? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone buzz in my hand . It was Shawn .

Canada💘 : Umm ... who are you ?

Weird ....

Mila🍌 : Um your girlfriend . Shawn are you kidding me?

Canada💘 : No I was on my boyfriends phone and found Babe on his number . I am Shawn's girlfriend .

Mila🍌 : What!?

Canada💘 : This is Chloe by the way . I am so sorry if I ruined anything .

That is it . I am so done with him .

Canada💘 : Babe I am so sorry . It was this fan girl . I swear .

Mila🍌 : Save it . I left Y/n cause of you . I could have her in MY arms if I hadn't cheated on her for the likes of you . Get . Out . Of . My . Life .

Shawn : Thats why ....

Mila🍌 : Don't touch her .

I let out a sigh if relief . "Woooo , you broke up with that douche!!" Dinah cheered over my shoulder . My eyes widen as I shut her mouth with my hand . Dinah pulled my hand away and started explaining to the girls what she was blabbering about . They all cheered . "Well I don't know . Are you okay , Mila?" Y/n asks worried as if I was going to cry . As if . I shake my head . "Nope . I never want to see him again." I say sincerely . Y/n whistles for Briggan and both of their eyes pierce through my soul .

After what felt like them searching through my every thought , they look at me and smile . "Good to hear , Mila." Y/n smiles . Damn , her smile is so contagious . "Dawg , Mila said that at first but you decided to search her entire thoughts." Dinah huffs . "I just got to be sure." Y/n shrugs . We hang out for awhile before Scooter comes in saying we reached out first stop .

We get in the stadium . And . It . Was . Huge . "Mila close your mouth." Ally scolds . "Sorry , Allycat." I apologize . I then hear an angelic laugh . Y/n's laugh . I look over and see Lauren and Y/n acting all lovey dovey and I don't like it one bit . I glare at the green-eyed girl before walking over to them . "Hey guys." I show them a fake smile . "Hey , Mila . How you holding up?" Y/n  asks . Ugh can she stop talking about him I thought . "Sorry . Could have told me." Y/n apologizes . "I said that outloud?" I ask and they both nod . "Anyways what are you going to perform , babe?" Lauren asks my Y/n . Yes mine . I will have her back . "Its a secret." Y/n teases . Me and Lauren groan in frustration as
Y/n just laughs . We head to the dressing room and get ourselves ready for the show . Y/n please don't do things to me .

*Tonight*

Me and the girls we're now rushing to get ourselves ready because me and Lauren want to see Y/n perform . "Why are we rushing again?" Mani asks . "Because I want to see my baby kill it." Lauren says dramatically . The word baby made me frown . It would have been me saying that I thought .  Just then Y/n comes in "Good luck girls." she says before heading back out . "But isn't she going first?" Lauren asks . "No . Thats what we have been trying to tell you two all night." Ally huffs . We finish our final touch-ups and go to the stage .

*After performance*

After our performance and harmonizers screaming , we get off stage . We see Demi and Bea already talking to Y/n because the first venue is only us and Y/n . "Y/n your up." Scooter calls the silver-eyed girl . Y/n nods going to stage after getting a good luck kiss from Lauren . I roll my eyes and watch Y/n's performance . "Control yourself." I mumble to myself .

"She's on." Ally exclaims . The screen shows Y/n's name and the screen opens with the ' Fire ' intro then revealing Y/n and Briggan . "You ready?" Y/n asks the crowd then earning an echo of screams . "Lets go." she says simply .

"I can not even." I stutter out . "Alright next up Run." Y/n announces after taking a few breaths . "How does she keep this up?" I mumble . "She is a wolf girl , Camz." Lauren replies . A beat plays and Y/n gets into action .

"That voice though...." Mani breaths out . "Thats my baby." Lauren shouts . "Last one girls and boys." Y/n says sadly . The crowd boo's sadly as Y/n wipes a fake tear . "Okay this on is Save Me." she says smiling .

"Her dance moves are always on fleek." Ally says . At the end the lights dimed out and Y/n came running to us . "THAT WAS AMAZING!!" Lauren tells her . "Aww thanks." Y/n blushes . That should be me I thought . "What should be , Camz?" Lauren asks glaring at me . Oh oh I internally curse . By now all the girls were looking at me and Y/n was looking at me questionably . "I u-uh" I was cut off by Lauren .

"Can I talk to , Mila alone , please?" the girls nod as Y/n pecks her lips and leaves . "What the deal , Mila?" Lauren asks .

I hate break-ups....

Almost done with my test this week but sadly in September I have a really important one . I have three books in the works and I don't know if you guys want it now or when I'm done . You decide . Also big shout out to wopf15606 , camilabigfan , GrandmasterX , Jokerpoker29546 , SaltyCherry , dinahsaur_ss , TheAnimeLoverz04 , butwhytho and finally AllyKat057 . Wooo!!
-Canine🐾