Chapter 48 : No Super Is Emotionless

Camila's pov

Me and the girls were currently discussing on how Y/n just sang a song then fell asleep on the spot . We won't lie , the song was great but it was her body language and look . She has recently looked all exhausted and tired . Dinah and Mani was trying to plan a fun hang out day . Me and Lauren said a lazy day to talk while Ally just stared at Y/n , trying to read her emotions . "How does she do it?" Ally says frustrated . "Do what , Allysus?" Dinah asks .

"Y/n can read us with her eyes as simple as that but when we do it she seems unreadable." Ally says . "And not even Lauren could read her after her and call with Bebe and Dua." Ally sighs . Ally and Y/n always had this mother and daughter bond , so it was mutual when Ally gets frustrated she can't read her expression . "I say we just keep an eye on her for now." I suggest and they agree with me .

Soon enough Y/n woke up and we did as planned to keep a close eye on her . When we first started dating , I always knew she always kept her bad emotions bottled up . She was scrolling through something on her phone , and with every swipe she frowned even more .

Your pov

I woke up a few minutes ago , so I went on social media . Ofcourse I knew the girls were suspicious and kept a close eye on me . I made sure I looked happy , hiding all my stress . I scrolled down on Twitter but every single tweet I saw made me frown even more .

@Y/n'sEyes : Man , I can't wait for her album

@IKnewIt : She is a super human werewolf that can't really turn into a werewolf . So we all better be ...

@BrigsKittyPaw : I love her just because of that

I let out a sigh as I read more tweets . Luckily , some fans stood up for me telling them that its not cool to be a fan of someone because of their difference . Trust me , I love being a wolf person that I am today , but sometimes , I feel like a monster and I want society to know I'm human . "Y/n , you okay ? You have been looking at your screen phone for awhile." Lauren snaps her fingers at me .

I give a smile and nod . "I'll be at the back , writing okay?" I say and they nod , getting back to whatever they were doing . I walk to the back lounge and grab my notebook / journal / diary . And no I am not one of those girls that writes about my crush . To me its more of where I write my feelings in somg form . If anyone were to find my book , then I would be exposed . So I keep it safe at all times .

I opened a brand new page and felt my mind fill with ideas . But only one thing popped in my mind , I want my fans to know I am human too . That I can feel pressure . I don't want to write it out so it would be obvious . Instead , only those who really pay attention to the lyrics can find out . I click my pen and begin writing .

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I looked back at lyrics and internally smiled . I continue writing amd writing . For these past few days , I have been writing non-stop but can you blame me ? I've been under a lot of stress amd writing is the way I cool down and relax . So is hanging with the girls . I was so full of ideas , I somehow managed to finish the entire song . I then remembered , I had to plan the songs for my album .

I recheck my entire book to choose which somg should belong in my second album . There were a lot of lyrics but I chose the ones that means a lot to me and hits close to heart . In a seperate page , I wrote down the songs I was going to put in and I will add more later .

The Cure (Lady Gaga)
There For You (Troye Sivan and Martin Garrix)
Scared To Be Lonely (Dua Lipa and Martin Garrix)
Back To You (Bebe Rexha and Louis Tomlinson)
Fetish (Selena Gomez and Gucci Mane)
Human (Christina Perri)

I had six songs listed , and I need like six to seven more to make an entire album . Most of the songs were love themed , and I like for it to stay that way . "Y/n?" Mani calls . I quickly hode the book and come out . "Yeah?" I say walking to the front . "Want to watch a movie?" Dinah asks . "Yeah , sure." I say and sit beside my girlfriend . "The Other Woman?" Mano says and we all reply to her with ' yes ' . She puts in the movie and the intro starts .

"Don't worry , babe . We think your human . Those fans are just jealous of you." Mila whispers in my ear . "Thanks , Mila." I say smiling . The movie was half way and I was already feeling drowsy . "Go to sleep , baby . I got you . I always will , because you are my cure." she says pecking my lips . "Y/s/n , stop it . Its to cute , I can't keep my eyes on the screen." Lauren groans . "Night , Mila." I yawn . "Night , Y/n." was all I heard before I feel asleep . I need to get more sleep ...

No human is emotionless . No matter their past , a spark of love burns within their dark soul . They just need someone to burn it up . Superman could find love , can't we ?

Yes , I will end all of these chapter with some morals . I'm sorry . But please bare with me because this books is coming to an end and I am working on other things . Keep an eye open . See ya !!
-Canine🐾