Chapter 53 : Wrong Move

Your pov

Venue after venue we were at out ninth venue . I had been writing songs like crazy and I had finished my list of songs for my new and first EP called , Need A Light .

Ride (Twenty One Pilots)
Believer (Imagine Dragons)
Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
The Cure (Lady Gaga)
There For You (Troye Sivan and Martin Garrix)
Fetish (Selena Gomez and Gucci Mane)
Night Changes (One Direction)
No Promises (Demi Lovato and Cheat Codes)
Uncover (Zara Larrson)
2U (Justin Bieber and David Guetta)
Back To You (Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha)
Scared To Be Lonely (Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa)
Human (Christina Perri)
It Ain't Me (Selena Gomez)

I'm supposed to release my album by next week so yeah . Dua and Bebe kept their promise to not tell the girls about whats going on inside my head . Sadly , they never really did help me . Nowadays or more like every minute , they go to parties . The girls are always taking photos with fans or boys that I myself had bad experiences with . Camila also has been to close to other boys since she follows to . I keep on trying to warn them but it ends up to a five against one argument . I tell Dua and Bebe to stay out of it as I don't want them involved . Still , they ask me to pick them up when they're drunk and alone . So much until I wrote the song It Ain't Me .

They haven't seen my list of songs neither have I told them . Bebe and Dua always tell me to stand up for myself and talk to them straigjt forward but I can't . I just can't .

Bebe's pov

Me , Dua and Y/n were in the bus on our phones doing our own thing while the girls were out partying . Again . Ever since Y/n helped them with their insecurities they've been hanging out less with us and didn't even bother to ask Y/n what was wrong when any normal human can see she has something wrong . We told Y/n to make it more noticable she's stressing out which wasn't hard because the pressure has been rising heavily .

Yet , they still don't notice . Me and Dua always watch Y/n try advice the girls because the boys they hang out with are manipulative from hers and our experiance . But the girls , scold and yell at her . Poor Y/n's condition becomes worst . Like I've said , the girls went out after their show , not even bothering to watch the others or even Y/n's performance anymore .

We heard the bus door open to reveal the girl laughing with five other mysterious boys . I looked at Y/n to see Camila staring blankly at Camila with another boy , and thay boy was none other that Damien . Damien was one of the worst people Y/n had dealt with . He is responsible for Y/n's mental and physical scars . The man who caused Y/n to be so insecure to be herself .

"Damien." me and Dua growl . The four other boys were his minions . Not as rude but still jerks . "What?" Damien says innocently . "Don't you think , we don't remember." Dua spat . "What ? That was her . She made me miserable." he pointed to Y/n who was already making a move to leave . "Yeah doesn't mea-." I was cut off by Damien laughing . "You want me to do the same?" he mocks . We hear a door slam shut to see it was Y/n .

She walks up slowly to Damien and stares at him . "Cause me all the pain you've done to me in the past again but if you ever give any of them even a second of my pain . All I have been holding back will return." Y/n says seriously . He laughs at shakes his head . "Whatever." he pushes her to Dua . Y/n looks up to the girls to see them with blank faces and no response . Briggan barked and growled , the big dog was so serious and terrifying he scared all five of the boys away . All five boys soon left the bus .

Y/n stood up and looked up at the girls . I looked and Dua to see she too hoped Y/n would stand up for once . She opened her mouth only to be closed again . "I'm tired of giving you my help when all you do is ignore it . From now on , your on your own." Y/n sighs walking past the girls . "I'll be in the bous bus." Y/n said before she left and closed the bus door .

The bus was silent for a few seconds before I decided to speak up . "Y/n has been through more than all of you , so I don't understand why you won't listen to hear her warnings." I sigh . "She has helped all of you with your insecurities yet you leave her in the dust . Some friends and girlfriend you girls are." Dua shook her head . We turned around and went to our bunks and fell asleep .

*Next morning*

We all woke up suprisingly at the same time . Y/n was still at the boys bus leaving us all in awkward silence . The girl wouldn't talk and we didn't too . Me and Bebe have been trying to persuade Y/n to tell them but she keeps on telling is they have problems . But by the looks of it , all they do about their problems is party leaving Y/n to deal with her problems alone .

Even Y/n stopped telling us about whats going on like she used too . Always calling us and asking for help now she does what she did back with Damien , bottling up all of her emotions . Me and Dua are terrified that she would reach the breaking point . And if she does , I will make sure these girls become Y/n's personal helpers for eternity . Okay , maybe that was to much but I can't help it . I mean , what kind of friends leaves they're other friend get over their insecurities . None ? EXACTLY ! Girls , you made a wrong move .

Not all good deeds receives another in return . But the one who reserves the deed gets both a good and bad .

Man , you did have some bad times back in the woods . My exams are ever so close so I am trying to update as much as I can . I hope the ending is good for ya !! See you !!
-Canine🐾