Chapter 52 : Looks And Weight

Your pov

"Alright , lets go!!" I clap going out of Waffle House . We had already paid the check and we were off back to the bus . Outside there were fans that were screaming for us . I noticed that all the girls were socialising with them with smiles except for Dinah who was frowning talking to a fan .

"I mean you should really hide your face." the fan said when I walked up . "What?" I asked . "I said , Dinah should really stop . You aren't that pretty you know?" the man said . It was then when I realised that he was one of the guys that beat up Briggan with Shawn that day . Dinah was already in tears while me and Briggan were fuming . "Listen here critic , I'm going to give you until the count of three to run before I beat you senseless because one , you hurt my partner and two you heart an innocent girls feelings . Do yoy undertand?" I say . My eyes were already golden and he was shaking in fear . "Leave . Now." I grumble . He nods and runs away as fast as possible .

I walk up to Dinah amd comfort her . "DJ , you know your beautiful , right?" I say . "I don't know anymore . They keep on saying and maybe I am not what you think I am." she sobs . "Dinah , listen . You are the most beautiful person I know . Inside and out . You have a great personality so do not and I mean do not let anyone bring you down , okay?" I say . "Thanks , Y/n . Your really a friend you know that?" she says . "Well , I can be when a friend like you is in need." I smile . She hugs me then pulls away .

"Lets go , alright ? You better keep that smile on." I smirk as she slaps my arm . We go back to the van , then drive to the bus . I was cheering up the mood as much as my body can for everyones sake . "Hey guys , were is Lauren?" I ask worried . We were in the back lounge just chilling , I was saying jokes like crazy beside Camila .  "I don't know , I saw her in her go in the bathroom . Go and check." Ally says . I nod and stand up .

In the bathroom , was Lauren . Her eyes were puffy , tears streaming down her face and lastly phone in her hands . "Lauren , what happened." I crouch down next to her . "T-they say I-i a-am to fat . And t-they are r-right." Laurens voice cracks at the end . I took her phone and see multiple tweets and posts of fans calling her chubby . I grip her phone and grunt .

I calm down and put her phone down . "Lauren , hear me and hear me well , okay ? You my girl , are the most outstanding and stunning girl to me . I know we dated for awhile but I could already tell , someone out there is perfect for you . Fans that say your chubby is jealous . Why ? Because they have never seen a human , so intelligent and attractive at the same time . Okay , love?" I say . She smiles and pulls me into a bone crushing hug .

She pulls away and I wipe her tears . "Now , clean up that face of your . Pretty girls don't cry." I say . "You really are a friend." Lauren whispers . "Because when your tears roll down your pillow like a river I'll be there for you." I sang . "But you've got to be there for me too." I continue tapping her nose . "You do to much for us ,
Y/n . The least we could do is helo you back right?" she says . "No , my job is to make everyone happy." I smile . But it comes with a cost of my happiness I sigh internally .

"But with that , there must be sacrifices." she frowns . "When there are trees in your way , another way opens." I say wisely . "Well , I hope you don't face it alone." she says . Seeing all of your own conditions , I better not I decide . "LADIES , WE ARE HERE!!" our driver informs . "Well , lets go . You have fans to prove wrong." I smirk . We stand up and clean up her face . We got out the bathroom then headed to the back lounge . I felt my phone buzz in my pocket .

I take it out to see notifications of rumors , hate and pressuring tweets from fans . "Y/n , come on!" Dinah calls . I sigh and put away my phone and sit between Ally and Bebe . Throughout our random conversations , I kept a fake smile beliavable for them . Bebe and Dua had been giving me glances so I know they're going to question me later . "Ladies , were here!" our driver informs .

All the Fifth Harmony girls already went to the venue with their things , while I was still packing mine until I was called by Dua . "Y/n?" Dua calls . "Yeah?" I turn around . "You okay , Silver ? You have told them about your stress right?" Bebe says . I shake my head and sigh . "I can't . They have their own problems . They have their own breakdowns." I confess . "Y/n , we know your a super human but your feelings don't change." Dua says . "Atleast I can take it a bit better . Mines only a bit pressure . Ally gets hate because of her voice , Mani with her dancing , Dinah with her appearance and Lauren with her weight . Not to mention Camila , she has insecurities that I'll leave her." I sob at the end . "Please , do not tell them." I beg .

They look each other and sigh . "Okay , but they better atleast help you out or else there are no promises that I will hurt them physically." Bebe laughs . I pull them into hug and they immediately hug back .

Group friends are great for confidence . But there is always one of them that is hiding their pain .

I almost have 12 000 reads ? WOO !! I'm sorry but I have to say that the this book is slowly ending but I have other books so stay tuned . See ya !!
-Canine🐾