Chapter 23 : Best Bus

Your pov

*Tour day*

Today is the first day of tour and I am excited as heck . I was scrolling through instagram and saw posts from AngelicaSoto222 , goku353 and knjvlogs . All three of them posted videos of me dancing from iHeart Radio . There were also tweets of how great my album Whirlwind was . It was released three days ago and fans loved it, so did celebrities . Kendall was gushing over how great it was and my voice in them . I also released dance practices for the songs that require choreography and fans we're learning more than they do in school . So basically my album was number one in everything it was in . Lauren was at my place while the rest of the girls we're at their mansion with Shawn because of Camila .

We will meet Bea and Demi at the second venue , the resf if Fifth Harmony we will meet at the venue later . I was doing the final touches to my packing , Briggan was walking around with his cute little paw orint bag . It is pretty useful knowing your buddy can carry maybe a emergency kit to you when your bleeding to death in the middle of nowhere and can't reach it .

Lauren on the other hand was packing all her essentials

Lauren on the other hand was packing all her essentials . As in her phone , charger , headphones and multiple of my sweater . At first I wanted to bring my hunting stuff in case me and Briggan wanted to go hunting but Lauren said no and me being whipped I obeyed . I was laying on the bed scrolling through instagram again but I get a text from the group chat .

Dinahsaur🐊 : I am so excited for this tour I'm screaming 😲😲

Allycat😸 : She really is . I would asks Lauren to shut her up but your not here ...

Dinahsaur🐊 : Ahh rude Ally 😑😑

Allycat😸 : You know what else is rude ? YELLING IN OTHER PEOPLES EAR!!

Normaneh✨ : Damn Ally back at it again with lessons

Allycat😸 : Don't think I won't give one to you too ....

Lauren💕 : Can you all shush ? I need to pack .

Dinahsaur🐊 : Who asks you not to pack earlier Laurenzo ?

Y/n/n🐶 : Don't do my baby like that Dinah Jane Hansen ...

Lauren💕 : Hah gotcha DJ

Y/n/n🐶 : You to babe . Why didn't you pack last night ?

Lauren💕 : 😳😳😳

Dinahsaur🐊 : Y/n

Normaneh✨ : Is

Allycat😸 : On

Cami🚀 : Fire

Allycat😸 : I almost forgot about that 'On' part in this

I laugh at Ally's text remembering that the girls will text ' Y/n is on fire ' everytime I roast someone . I put down my phone and bring down my luggage . The bus is supposed to be here any minute . I run back upstairs to see Lauren and Briggan just laying there on my bed . "Why am I not invited?" I asks cutely . "Who said you couldn't come in?" she says , gesturing for me to join in . Me , Lauren and Briggan we're now cuddling on the bed and I loved it . I felt like we were a complete family and I can really see me and Lauren in our happile ever after . But I don't know about mt feelings for Mila .

Lauren's pov

Laying with Y/n is so comfortable even with Briggan in it . I've been getting glares from Camila but Y/n has been to oblivious to notive at all . And I don't want her to notice , Camila mjssed her chance to be with this goddess so it someone else's turn now . I look at the clock to see we have cuddling for a solid 20 minutes . "Why are they so late?" Y/n asks . Just then we hear faint voices outside of the bedroom door . Y/n stood up and opened it to see the rest of Fifth Harmony in a pile at the door . "So you have been here for 20 minutes just listening to us?" Y/n raised an eyebrow . They all nodded and stood up to dust themselves off . "Anyways , forgive my sins , change topic lets go to the bus." Allg says quickly .

"Yo Y/n this is the bus you chose right?" Normani asks . "Yep." Y/n says popping the p . "Well it is the most lit and beautiful tour bus I've seen." Dinah cuts Mani off . "Really?" I ask extremely excited now . "Yes babe . I chose specifically for us." she winks heading into the bus . "Damn.." i breath out . "Damn it is." Dinah says too . "Oh no Dinah , you ain't getting your filthy hands on my Y/n." I glare at her . "Yeah I know , I won't but my heads ain't filthy!!" she argues . "Are yoy sure , DJ?" Ally's sassy side comes out

"Shut up you two get in the bus . I can hear ya'll fighting from inside." my girlfriend says from the bus door . Me and the girls enter at it was beautiful .

"Man , I will never get bored of going inside this

"Man , I will never get bored of going inside this." Camila says . "When is Shawn joining us?" I ask her . "Um , at the third venue." she answers bluntly . Wow she does not sound enthustiatic about her boyfriend at all . I mean who would ? The guy has been a jerk to me and Y/n and even Briggan .

But this bus is the best bus...

Wooo more updates !! I have a test tomorrow . Oh god
-Canine🐾