Chapter 37 : Tables Turn

Camila's pov

Today was the day we would prank
Y/n . Dinah held a secret meeting while Y/n was cooking saying we we're going to a haunted house , it was fake ofcourse and we would pretend that Dinah was possessed . Ally and Lauren protested against it , afraid it might cause heart problems but Dinah assured them that she had 911 on her emergency calls list . Whatever that means .

"So what time are we going?" Ally asks , still unsure . "10 at night . I want to make sure she has no sense of security." Dinah smirks . "But she has Briggan though." I state obviously . "Yeah , but with ghosts at night , no one is safe." she laugh evilly . "Well if you kill her , I am not going to bail you out of jail." Mani says . "You don't need to becausw I won't." Dinah assures again . "Fine what time smis it now?" Lauren groans . "11 , so hold your horses." Dinah sasses . "GIRLS DO YOU WANT YOUR BREAKFAST!!" Y/n called us . "Coming!!" we yell back .

We go down to see Y/n with her face covered in a bit of flour and six plates of waffles . "Thanks , baby." I peck her lips . "No problem." she whispers . "LETS EAT!" Dinah announces as we dig in .

*9:40 p.m.*

I am really starting to hate myself for joining in on Dinah's prank because
Y/n has been nothing but an absolute sweetheart to us all day . "Dinah are you sure we should do this ? She has been nice to you all day." I say . "I agree with Mila . She has even been nice to you." Ally reasons with me . "No turning back now." Dinah smiles as we reach the house . Y/n took herself and Briggan in a car while me and the girls took a seperate one .

We get out the car and wait for Y/n . She gets out from her car with Briggan and she already looks scared . "So l-lets go?" she stuttered . "Not yet Y/n/n . We got to wait until it is 10 for the whole house to be ten times haunted." Dinah lies . "Great." Y/n mumbles . "Its not real , don't worry." Mani play along with the plan . "I got you." Lauren gives her a side hug . "I hope so." Y/n whispers cutely . I swear she is trying to make me guilty .

After 20 more minutes , we enter the house . We wandered for 10 minutes until Dinah signals us to begin . "Well Dinah how about you snapchat it up in here?" Lauren fake encourages . "Great idea , Lauser." Dinah smiles . Dinah starts snapchatting and Y/n was laughing joining in until Dinah started acting fake possessed . Man everything is fake right now . 

"D-dinah?" Y/n whimpers . "What do you want ... " Dinah groans like she was a demon .

"Stop." Y/n whimpers as I already see tears in her eyes . "You will die tonight." Dinah threatens . "N-no..."  Y/n cries . "Unless you finish this snapchat with me." Dinah jokes . "NO ! I DON'T APPROVE OF THIS!!" Y/n complains as we laugh our butts off . "To be honest , that sas pretty funny . "No it wasn't." Y/n pouts . We all continue laughing as Y/n sniffles .

"Girls sto-" Y/n was cut off by something sudden . Her breathing picked up and we stopped . "Y/n?" I say . Her mouth starts bleeding and we gasp . "Y/n , oh god whats happening?" Ally panicks . She looks down and stares at her chest . We follow her gaze and see .... a knife . The knife was pulled out of her as she falls to the floor . "Y/N!!" I cry . "Stay with me , stay." I beg . "R-run." she whispers . A bloody knife was thrown next to me and I look up to see a masked man laughing like a maniac . "RUN!!" Dinah yells . We all run and hear a gunshot . Briggan . "What about Briggan and Y/n?" I sob as we run to an empty room . "This wasn't supposed to happen." Dinah panicks .

"Here." Lauren says . We get in and lock the door then sit by the wall catching our breath . Then the door burst open revealing the murderer holding a bloody , cut up and lifeless Y/n by the collar . "Y-y/n?" I hold my hand to my mouth . "Your next." the man grunts , dropping Y/n down . "This , this is for pranking in my house." he lifts his knife but stops . "And I think we all know never to mess with me." a voice chuckles .
"Y/n?" we gasp . "I told you , I know everything and how to counter it."
Y/n chuckles .

"But how?" Mani questions . "Another day I will explain to you , now lets go home . I am so exhausted of being fake stabbed . Thanks again Dan!" Y/n thanks the guy . "No problem . Never mess with her girls!!" he warns us . We get out the house and get in the car . After a drive back to the house we rest at Y/n's house . We were all just talking in the living room . "Never do that again." I smack my girlfriends arm . "Sorry , I had to make the tables turn." Y/n says . "So you being nice all morning was to make up for this?" I say and she nods in response .

"But did you actually fall for our prank?" Dinah says hopeful . "No , I acted out everything." Y/n giggles . "Man that means she made the tables not only turn but flip." Lauren jokes .

Yeah she made tables turn and flip . Even my stomach ...

I'm sorry about adding so much drama into this but I live for it . I have school tomorrow and a really really important exam soon so I won't update for like three weeks in two weeks time . Please forgive me .... BYE BYE !!
-Canine🐾