Chapter 71 : Good Cop , Bad Cop

Your pov

After a lot explaining to the girls , we all hung out like normal . The girls were joking around and I couldn't stop laughing . I didn't think this was going to last forever . And like I expected , it didn't . The doorbell rung and I went to answer it . Outside was Shawn and Damien , their arms crossed and smug smirks plastered on their faces . I roll my eyes and let them in without a word .

When I entered the living room , the girls were avoiding Shawn and Damien like the plague . I look around to see Briggan at the stairs , sitting in case anything happens . I sat opposite of the two and clear my throat . "What do you want?" I say . "Well , first off Camila , you left me early . And second , I see you came back even after what we told you." Damien says .

I shake my head and chuckle a bit . "I faked my death , and I'm back . There was no deal that I had to stay dead." I say . "No , but we didn't get a chance with Camila." Shawn sends Mila a wink . I was already getting frustrtaed and this wasn't helping . "Why do you even care ? Last time I checked , you left the girls." Damien smirks .

"Because you blackmailed me two-face." I grunt . They look at me feigned hurt but I just scoff . "Thats right , I said that." I say . "Never knew wolfie had a fighting spirit." Shawn lifts my chin . I push his hand off of me and look at them straight in the eye . Eyes ? Whatever . "Listen here , I will not hesistate to pounce on you even if it means going to be caught." I growl .

They push me back and chuckle . "What will your mother think." Shawn laughed . I turned inti my wolf form and pounced on him , snarling . He seemed scared but I didn't do anything . I got off him and changed back into my wolf form and got a brilliant idea . I take out my phone and call someone .

Camila's pov

Y/n was on the phone with someone while Shawn and Damien were there waiting for what happens next . "Great . Bye." Y/n hangs up . She walks up to the two boys and pick them up by the collar . She carrys them to her basement where she keeps her hunting weapons and throws them into what looks like an interogation room . "Keep an eye on them." Y/n  told us before going out the door .

We stand there , looking at them awaiting Y/n's return . Then we hear the door open and see Y/n . But she was wearing something else . She was wearing a police uniform . She was wearing long leather boots , shorts that exposed her toned legs , a normal police shirt that was sleveless and a police hat that looked in just the right place . She strut in the room and slammed her hands on the table while chewing her bubblegum .

"I want you , to admit and I will not stop until you do." Y/n husks . They nod and look her up and down . I felt a little bit jealous but I know I could trust Y/n . She knows what she's doing . She smiles innocently but her eyes show pure seriousness . "Alright loves , its this simple , you admit and cut off any connection with the person you work with." Y/n says .

"And why would we do that?" Shawn scoffs . Y/n leans on her elbows in front of them and blows and bubble then pops it . "Because , I'm incharge." she rasps . Chills ran down my spine at her tone . She was so innocent and so badass too . "Is she playing good cop , bad cop cause damn." Normani said . I glared at her then focused back my attention to Y/n .

"Why would we be scared of you?" Shawn retorts . "I would love to keep up thid act but I'm serious." Y/n says . "I want you , to admit then end it." Y/n rasps . "W-we won't." Damien stutters . "And why not?" Y/n stands up straight and crosses her arms . "We don't take orders from a girl." Damien says . "Oh , I'm not a girl now . I'm your cop." Y/n smirks .

"Now . Admit." Y/n spat . Her bad cop side was showing and now it was getting interesting . "Never." they said stubbornly . "Men like you , typical." Y/n mumbles . She slams her hands on the table in front of them and smirks . "You wouldn't mind handcuffs would you?" Y/n says . "Yes , actually we would." Shawn says . "Well , to late . Your stuck . With me." Y/n laughs evilly at the end .

"And thats not all." Y/n smiles . "What would be fun without me?" a voice says . We look behind is to see Aunt Grace . "Aunt Grace?!" our eyes widen in suprise . She was in her casual clothing and walked in . "Now you can answer to good cop or bad cop over here." Aunt Grace said , ruffling Y/n's hair .

Damien scoffs and rolls his eyes . "Keep rolling those eyes . Maybe you can roll them into your head to find you non-existent brain." Y/n mocked . "Your doing well , Y/n." Aunt Grace said . "I really need to learn from her." Dinah whispered . "Not private lesson." I said sternly .

Aunt Grace was being nice to the two , eventhough they were being super uncooperative . "I'm going to ask again , admit it." Aunt Grace said politely . "No." Damien smirked . "Well okay then . Y/n , your up." Aunt Grace smiled as the two boys shiver . Aunt Grace sits down then Y/n comes into play . She slams her hands in the table and stares at them , chewing her bubblegum .

She spits it into a bucket and lets out a chuckle . She cracks her knuckles and smirks . "You , are going to admit it . Then you can leave with your life . Or you can leave with your goods." Y/n says . "What goods?" Shawn smiles . "Bruises and scratches." Y/n replies . "N-nope . Won't do it." Damien shrugs it off . Y/n grabs him by the collar and growls .

"Do you want to leave with your goods?" Y/n smiles . Damien shakes it head and Y/n sits him down again . "Now call your guy then call it off."
Y/n says . "O-okay." Shawn stutters . Damien takes out his phone and clicks on a name . He waits for a second then we hear a buzzing sound . We look around to see Aunt Grace pick up her phone .

She holds it up and waves it , smiling and laughing with Y/n . "You think I wouldn't be prepared or even assume anyone would work with you two ? Weak." Y/n explains . "What ? How?" Bebe asks . "Simple , we tricked these two bozos into thinking we were going to help them . Even if we did go to court , they would lose by a landslide." Y/n says .

"So , it was all wortheless?" Damien asks . "Yeah , now get out of my house." Y/n says , laughing . They nod and run out of the house . I walk up to her and peck her lips . "You , are a bad cop." I whisper . "Yes , yes I am." Y/n smirks .

Another chapter !! I'm super sorry that I haven't updated in awhile . I lost my exercise book and have been looking all over but meh . So a chat is coming soon so be ready . See ya !!
-Canine🐾