Chapter 8 : A Second Chance ?

Your pov

I shake my head and smile at the girls . "So you girls want to stay over or what?" I ask . Their faces a light up and answer at once . I swear they are psychic . "So can we?" a hopeful Ally asks , jumping up and down . This is why we call her sunshine . I nodded and they all squealled . I chuckled at their excitement . I pass by them to find Briggan . I found him sleeping on the couch . Couch potato I thought . I took a picture and posted it on my instagram account .

@y/t/n : *pic of Briggan sleeping*
I swear he is awake most if the time ...

I heard a giggle behind me . I turn around to see Camila . Again I turn around more than I speak due to choreography . "What?" I ask . "You two are so cute." she says . I laughed at her . "He is like my brother in wolf form . I thought I was nuts talking to him the first time." I heard a bark I look to see Briggan semi glaring at me . "Oops , he heard me." I joke . I then feel nudge at my thigh . I glare at the big dog as he walks away . "You two act like siblings." Camila continues . I shrug in response .

Just then all the other girls come in the living room . "Hey girls." I greeted . I got a chorus of 'heys' in response . "Oh oh , who wants to play truth or dare?" Dinah asks . I don't like that game but whatever . Everyone agreed to Dinah's idea and we got in a circle . "Lets start with Lern Jergi." Dinah suggests . Lauren shrugs and gestures for her to continue . "So Lauren truth or dare?" Normani cuts Dinah off . Dinah glares and smacks Mani on her arm . "What?" Mani asks innocnetly . "Anyways truth." Lauren says ignoring the two . "Ugh weak . Fine which actress are currently obssessed with?" Dinah says with a groan . Lauren thinks for a second and answers . "Nicole . She is da queen." she says excitedly . "Oh I love her too!" I say high-fiving her . "Ok Y/n your turn." Dinah says . "Dare." I say confidently . Dinah smirks and to be honest . I . Am . Terrified . I saw Ally whisper something to Dinah's ear and I swear Dianh's smirk got wider . "Allysus!? Are you not a child of goodness!?" I say . She looks at me and grins . "I am . Its just changes for these types of occasions." . She is really scary at times . "Ok Y/n me and Ally dare you to take off your clothes and jeggings." she says bluntly . I stare at her like she asked me to commit a crime . "Its a dare." Mani continues . I groan and open my clothes . Why do I even I thought . I felt everyone staring at my six packs . I heard a bark . I just laughed . "Whats so funny?" Kendall asks . "Briggan's bark means to not stare . He told you especially , Camila." I say . I turn around to see Camila blushing . I can't help but smile . She looks so cute .

The game went on until it was 11 pm . We all chose our roomates cause I didn't have enough rooms . It was Ally and Lauren . Then Dinah , Normani and Kendall . So meaning me and Camila were going to be with each other in my room . She sorta begged me to be with her but its whatever . "Goodnight girls." Ally says . We all said our goodnight's and went to our respective rooms .

I lay down on the bed and yawn . I see Camila there standing in the middle of the room all awkward and stuff . "Hey you want to sleep or what?" I say drowsily . "Just because you used and broke up with me doesn't mean we can't be friends and cuddle." I continue . She smiles and hops on the bed next to me . I lay my head down and fall asleep . But before I fell asleep , I heard Camila say three words . I love you . She still loves me ?

Well maybe she might deserve a second chance ....

Camila loved you ! And your giving her a second chance ! Thats for this chapter and I want to shout out NicoleGar9 for the votes and following me . Thanks for all the love !!
-Canine🐾