Chapter 18 : Mess With Him ?

Your pov

Me and Lauren we're then bombarded with questions left and right . I chuckled and calmed them down . Well they didn't when I said to so I got Briggan to bark at them . They scowl at the big dog and finally pay attention to me . "Ok good . So me and Lauren went on a date yesterday without your consent cause we can and we became officially official." I say proudly . Dinah , Normani and suprisingly Ally started screaming frantically . "WOOO MY SHIP IS SAILING." Dinah says fake fainting . I giggle at her antics and relax myself in Lauren's arms . I can also see Camila and Shawn talking in the distance and by now I'm not fazed but Camila has a .... dissapointed face ? Ehh not my problem . She is Shawn's girlfriend so I don't give a flying feather .

So we decided to watch a movie ... again cause we like that . I was cuddling with Lauren and Briggan would've joined with us if he didn't go out but he did . Shawn was also outside to take this random call . I didn't care if he we're cheating or not cause like I said I don't care . We were half way through movie when my sensitive nose smells blood . Wolf sense remember ? Anyways I start sniffing the air like a dog and this catches the girls attention .

The sound if braking glass followed by a yelp alarmed me . Gosh can we stay out of drama for a day . I run outside seeing four figures one of them being Shawn the other three unknown . They look like they were beating someone up . Usually Briggan would help , I look around to see Briggan no where . Then it hit me . I move to side a little to catch a glimpse of the victim and it was .... Briggan . I felt my whole body burn up as I went running at top speed . I grab a nearby glass bottle on the sidewalk and hit the first guy in the head , breaking it . I take the guy's body and throw it to the guy next to him .

I wasn't really thinking through all of this , they we're hurting my brother . Last fight was different I was calm and he was safe , now I gonna drown that no face to the ground . I take the third guy by the collar lifting him staring at him with my silver eyes . I throw him back with all my strength to the pile and ready myself tocharge my way to Shawn . But he and othet plans . He was there , knife in hand at Briggan's weak spot , one cut there and his dead . No I thought . I felt five pairs of eyes at the intervation but I was to focused on saving Briggan . "Come any closer and I'll rip his throat." he threatens . Man even his threats are weak . I feel my eyes turn yellowish gold and I see him panick . This is normal thing when my full on wolf comes out .

With no thinking I pick up a rock with my foot , then gave it to my hand and threw at him to scare him off . It worked but he kicked Briggan with his foot at hus stomach . With a yelp Briggan fell to the ground and Shawn fell back with a thump . I run to Briggan seeing if he has any wounds . He whimpers at my touch and it broke my heart . I felt all my sense on its sharpest my eyes changing full own wolf style .

 I felt all my sense on its sharpest my eyes changing full own wolf style

I fell canines form in my jaw . I protectively growl at Shawn and even the girls whi come any closer . With all my strength I carry Briggan into the house and patch him up . I lay him down in one of the guest rooms then go to the bathroom to clean myself up . As I was washing my hands I look at myself in the mirror and I looked like a human half turned into a werewolf which I am . I sigh switching the tap off . I go out but quickly check up on Briggan . I put salmon with dear meat and water at the side if the bed if he woke up hungry but he was napping so I went down .

I come down to see all the girls glaring at Shawn and Camila who looks like she is still defending him . I roll my eyes and casually sit on the couch relaxing meself from my current state . I felt all eyes on me due to me appearence but I didn't care . "Your lucky I went easy in him." Shawn says cockily . Well atleast he admitted it . How am I even supposed to calm myself with Salon Handsdoes here .

"Shawn if I we're you I'd lay low." my girlfriend warns wrapping her arms around me . I cuddle into her slowly making me at ease . "Well I ain't you , slut . So I'll do what I want." thats it ...

"Alright no face you can play with me but you cannot hurt my wolf then simply slut shame my girlfriend." I say calmly . He scoffs and flicks me off . "I would kill the mutt right now you know." he mumbles . I stand up fuming picking him up by the collar 10 cm of the ground . "Listen jackass , if you hurt my dog , the girls or my girlfriend mentally or phsically , I will personally bury you six feet under . And if you still do it pre-pare your-self . UNDERSTOOD!?" I say clearly pissed of . He nods in fear and set him back down . I lay back down on the couch and think about all that has happened .

I'm watching you Mendes ... Don't mess with him I growl outloud .

I'm back with more action and drama , hope your loving it . It gets better don't worry .
-Canine🐾