Chapter 27 : Showdown

Your pov

After the deal I had just made with Shawn , I sigh and throw my head back . Briggan looked at me with worry . I look at him back telling him I'm going to be fine . We start staring at each other , his blue eyes against my silver ones . One of us can read another person's expression , both of us can detect your deepest thoughts but against each other , it was a hard comparison . I guess the big dog got bored and turned away .

*Skip car ride*

We arrived back at the tour bus and was greeted by a hug and kiss from my girlfriend . She told me she watched my interview and that she was so proud of me . "So how long will it take to reach the venue?" I ask . "Around an hour , so get comfy." Scooter said going to the front . "Already am." I say cuddling next to Briggan . "You too are so cute." Ally awe's .

I see Lauren pout and I bring her in too . Lauren smiles and cuddles with us . While everyone was taking pictures of us and posting it , Camila had a mixed expression of jealous and sadness . Why though ? I thought . I was so into my little world I didn't realise we stopped . "Okay , who needs to stretch their legs , go . We have 3 hours." Scooter announces . I jump up and look at the window to see a forest . I look at Briggan and smirk . The girls were looking at me confused as to why I was smirking . Me and Briggan than ran out the tour bus door . I grabbed my adventure equipment which was just my knife bow and arrow and run off . I hear the girls screaming my name but I ignore them .

He did say stretch you legs

Me and Briggan ran for awhike until we were completely surrounded by trees . We just walked around , I would sometimes practise my parkour skills . I was hanging from a tree doing pull-ups until I see the girls coming . "How ... did ... you ... find ...me." I said in between pull ups . "Damn girl , I thought you already have enough abs , but damn." Mani says pocking my once I came down . "Don't touch what mine." Lauren growls at Mani . "Ok jeez." Manj says raising her hands defensively .

"Anyways since were all here , how about a hike?" Camila suggests . "Great." Ally says already heading somewhere . We all start walking around with me and Briggan leading the way because we were the best at navigating . We were doing fine , Briggan was watching out for us with his sense of smell for any threats . Me on the other hand would get occasional texts from Shawn and I can sense the girls getting suspicious so I turned it off . The nature was breath-taking . Eventhough I have been in forests for a year , it never makes me bored of looking at the sigjt and the smell of fresh air .

After minutes of walking we got to a opening with a lake . I stand on top a rock and inhale the sweet breath of air . "So Pocahontas , what to do?" Dinah teases . "Swim if yo want but I wouldn't recom-" I got cut off by a tree bark . "Y/n ? Whats wrong , babe?" Lauren asks worriedly . The tree bark has .... bear marks . Its a bears territory . I look at Briggan and see he is on full alert and panicking . "We gotta go." I say seriously . "What why?" Mila asks . "Its a be-" this time a roar cut me off . "Stick together." I tell the girls . They all stick near each other as me and Briggan stand in front them protectively .

"Man drama happens a lot in the forest when I'm gone." I tell Briggan . I was holding my bow and arrow , Briggan was ready to pounce at any given moment . A beast emerges from the shadows . A grizzly bear . I shoot am arrow towards the bears front leg amd it roars in pain . Briggan pounces on the bear holding him down . I put down my bow and run towards the fight with my knife in hand . The bear pushes Briggan of as the wolf lets out a whimper and I feel my blood boil .

I hold down the bear myself as it tries to eat and claw me . The bear flips us over so its me turn to dodge . He stands up and claws my side . I feel warm and sticky liquid on my shirt knowing it was blood . I grunt and stabs its hind legs . Briggan pushes the bear of me and I stand up , feeling a pain shoot through my chest . I run to the bear and try to get a final blow . By now it was weak , so I got to finish it . The bear gets a sudden burst of energy and pushes me and the big dog off . The beast charges to the girls but I push him away . The bear bites my left shoudler and I cry in pain . "Y/N!!" I hear the girls cry . I take my arrow at my side and stab the bear right in ots weak spot . They bear falls dead on me .

I feel all the air get kicked out of my lungs . It was dead but still as heavy . Briggan and the girls push the bear of me and I take in deep breaths . Then the pain from the bite and scartch takes over . Lauren and Ally patches up my wounds and we head back with Briggan helping me back . I thought Scooter would be mad but he was actually glad I was okay .

"Great showdown , babe." Lauren kisses my patched up shoulder .

I get into to much showdowns ...

Sorry I had to add more drama . I live for it . Do you want me to release the books I am secretely working on ? Tell me till later .
-Canine🐾