Chapter 65 : What They Want

Your pov

I had finished getting ready like what ? Forty-five minutes ago ? The girls were taking extra long because as girls , they put on make-up . They look prettier nonetheless without make-up anyways . I was scrolling through Instagram and I am really regretting it because I charged it to a hundred percent but then my boredom led me to Instagram eventhough I said I didn't want to waste my battery . I groan internally and charge my phone .

"Okay , lets go!" Dua comes from the stairs . "That was supposed to happen thirty minutes ago." I mumble . "Alright , we were late I admit." Bebe raises her hands . "Dang right you girls are." I get my car keys . "My car can only fit , like two people so decide who goes with Ally." I say , opening door . "Me , because I am your girlfriend." Camila raises her hand first . I chuckle and open the passenger door for her .

"I guess I'll follow." Dinah says . "Fine by me." I say getting in the drivers seat . "Oh , so you open the door for your girl but not the queen?" Dinah huffs getting in the car . "Exactly." I say . We drove to Olive Garden and parked nearby so Dinah won't complain about how far it is . We reached much more earlier than Ally since they arrived fifteen minutes after . Really , these girls aren't puntual .

"What took you so long?" I ask as they get out of the van Ally drove . "Ally is a saint , she didn't want to go so fast." Lauren rolls her eyes . "Not my fault Y/n is a speed demon." Ally pouts . "Its okay Ally , you just wanted to keep them safe." I comfort . "Ally , I love you as a sister but please get your hands of Y/n." Camila sighs . "Okay before this gets out of hand , lets eat." I enter the restaurant . I was inmediately met with an unsure feeling . Why am I feeling this way ? I panick internally . "Y/n , you okay babe?" Camila asks me worried . "And no hiding." she says seriously . "Its nothing really , I feel a bit ... watched." I say . Normally I would be fine with ten ton bear watching my every move but they way humans think scares me . "Well , if there are I'll make sure they know your mine." Camila smiles .

I chuckle and take a seat for eight . We were have light conversations before the waitress came to take our orders . "So what can I get you girls today?" she says politely . "Yeah , I would like plain water and waffles , please?" I look up from the menu . She writes that down and ask the girls for their orders . Once we all ordered , we all started talking again but I became more quiet . I didn't bring along Briggam with me because he was fast asleep and don't worry , I left plenty of meat for him to eat when he wakes up . But that means I won't have his help for keeping an eye out . I had a feeling someone was on the watch for me and no I am not that person to say 'Oh , I might be imagining things' . Not this time .

I know someone has an eye on me . Not one , not three , but two . I didn't look around often because whoever could be watching me might suspect or even maybe know I feel watched and leave . Our food came soon afterwards and we ate . I didn't really talk since my mouth was 99.9% full of food . The girls went out because I told them to while I paid the check . I needed a bit more time to investigate who is watching me . I can't afford anyone raising suspicion on me being an Omega . Except Damien . Now that I know he and Shawn are working together , they are for sure trying to get me .

"That will be 67.80$." the cashier said . I paid and looked around to see any usual suspects . I took my change and was about to take my leave when I saw them . Shawn and Damien . They were already looking at me and had devious smirks on their smug faces . I looked outside to see the girls interacting with fans . The boys looked at me as if they wanted to talk . By the number of fans , I say I have around twenty-five minutes before they start to wonder where am I .

I walk over and take a seat opposite them . "Nice of you to join us , Y/n." Shawn says . "What do you want?" I say cutting to the chase . Damien lets out a quick chuckle before sliding an envelope in front of me . "We have a deal to seal with you." Damien starts . "I am sure you and Shawn has made a deal in the past but I want another." he continues . I froze for a second . Last time it was brutal , was I willing to go through something worse ?

"Don't worry , no physical abuse . Note I said physical , only mental . Which means." he takes out what looks like note . "We need you to fake your own death." Shawn said bluntly . I freeze . What ? I gasp internally . "What why?" I ask . "Well we are very tempted in exposing you but now its pretty useless . Me and Shawn here have an interest more into your lover over there." Damien smirks . "But there is two of you." I say . "That competition is between me and him so let me continue." Damien says .

"You will take this note and paint it with your own blood to make it looked like someone murdered you . Paint the floors of your room or even your entire room if you had to as if someone broke in and killed you . We give you permission to add anything to make it more obvious as you are much more superior in that . What we don't allow is any clues you are alive and so on." Shawn explains . "Where am I supposed to go then?" I ask . "This is where you make your choice , its either stay here and endanger your pack which I'm sure is against your Omega code . Or leave and save your pack . Camila and the rest will be fine but Camila will be with one of us." they smirk . What do I do ?

Criminals are dangerous , but the most dangerous thing about them is their intention ...

I've been watching Death Note and I am super into it . So now I am writing more like a detective . Second I want to discuss is the fact you guys want more texts chapters . I will do more in the future but it might take awhile , so just be patient . See ya !!
-Canine🐾