Chapter 57 : Unexpected Visit

Camila's pov

After I told them what I saw in my flashback , we started to surf thr Internet of where or what she did that day since Dua and Bebe said she went out . We checked every interview , every fan video there was but found nothing . I was slowly lossing hope in using this method until something came up . "Girls , a fan mentioned us in a post." Bebe says clicking on it . "So ? We get DM's , pictures and tags everyday . What does this have that others don't?" Mani stated .

"Yeah , but this was recorded on that day , it was uploaded about a day ago and has the hashtag broken lenses . You guys know what it is right?" Dua explains . We shake our head . "Why do you know what it is?" Lauren asks sassily . "We are number one trending . Ofcourse we know what trends are below us . One of the most latest but fast deleted ones were broken lenses . Its a trend where people would put on broken eyes contact lenses . This offended most people so they banned it . And somehow , this person put the hashtag in." Bebe answers . "What you waiting for ? Play it." Ally rushes . Bebe then plays the video . 

It was a fan holding her or his phone recording a bunch of papparazi surrounding someone . "Y/n!" the voices called . "Those papparazi invaded her space." Dua huffed in anger . "Why are they doing that?" the person behind the phone says . "I don't know but it must be stressful for her." another voice says . The calls for Y/n became more and more louder . "She looks tired . See." Mani points out sadly . It was true , she looked so overwhelmed and tired . Y/n all of a sudden bends down and looks like she is in a lot of pain . In a split second , she stands back up and looks panick . Briggan then starts barking at them to back off . Y/n immediately gets up and leave . "Woah , did you see her eyes?" of the the voices say . "Yeah , I thought broken lenses were banned." the voice said then the video ended . "Okay . lets rewind and slow it down." Bebe says . We all nod and she rewinds the video .

"And , stop." Dua says . The video was blurry but luckily we could enchance image . "Alright , zoom in and enchance video." Dua continues . Bebe does what she's told and we all gasp at the sight . "No . It already cracked." Bebe breathed out . "If she is still under stress , it can crack more." Dua panicks . Me and the girls manage to calm them down . "Okay , who knows who she called for help?" Bebe asks . "Louis." I blurt out . "He knows something because when we texted him he said he can't tell." I say and they nod . "So lets call One Direction then." Dua claps . We quickly call Scooter for their number then immediately call them .

Girls - Normal / Louis - Bold

Hello ?

Louis , where is she ?

Umm , one who ? Two , its Zayn

Sorry , but where is Louis ?

He went out earlier . But what do you want from him ?

He knows where Y/n went . Please .

Girls , you know he won't tell

We don't care ! We need to find her !

Okay , okay . Just don't shout . Me and the boys don't know much but he got a call from Y/n the day she went missing and told her he would help . When we asked him who called him he just said it was Y/n and that he needed to call Bebe that you guys were at the bar . All we know is that they go way back and have this secretive manner . Thats all .

Thanks for the info but we still need to talk to him .

Like I said , me and the boys don't know where he is . Go and ask Troye or Martin . I heard him talking over the phone with him

Thanks , Zayn . We really appreciate it

No problem . And bring her back , please . All of us miss her

Will do . See ya

You two

We hung up and sighed . "Well we got atleast some more info on him and Y/'s relationship." Mani said . At the mention of relationship , I instantly cringed . "Sorry , Mila . You know that not what I meant." Mani apologizes ."Its okay , Manibear . Just know keep your hamds of my girl." I threaten . "And if I find out what happened to my baby because of those papparazi I qill personally beat them senseless.: I grumble . "Wow , Chancho is getting serious." Dinah jocks . "Well yeah . I can't believe they ... we did this . I forgot we caused this too." I realise and frown . "We could have prevented this." I whisper . "Its okay , Mila . She did not want to tell you all because she saw how much trouble you all were in." Dua comforts .

"But that is not an excuse . We could have atleast noticed it but instead we went out without her." Ally sighs . "Girls , try not to be to hard on yourselves . Y/n made the choice not to tell . I bet if you were in her place , you would do the same." Dua says . "Yeah , but Y/n would instantly pick up whats wrong and help us no matter what . Like when she took all the threats away from Mila and aimed at her." Lauren frowns . "Girls enough . Lets just focus on finding her so we can help her this time." Bebe says . We get ready and head to the boys bus .

We knocked on the bus door but nobody answered . "Hey boys , do you know where Lou-." we stopped talking when we found our suspect .

Louis ...

A mystery always needs a suspect . An they can be found in any unexpected visit ...

So I have been buzy studying  here and there but I made the time to do this for you because I love all of you . So you will be meeting yourself in a few more chapters and I hope you won't be dissapointed . I have my exams so wish me luck ! See ya !
-Canine 🐾