Chaptee 55 : Cracks

Your pov

No , no , no , no . NO . "Briggan , hold them back." I whisper . Briggan immediately barks at the papparazi , causing them to back off . Briggan was  in full on guard dog mode . I can't go back to the bus because Dua and Bebe will instantly recognise what is wrong . Once the coast was clear , I headed somewhere no one can disturb me , the park . Briggan was on full alert in case anymore papparazi came to so any further damage .
I sat down on a nearby bench and took out my phone . I went to my camera and looked at myself .

A/N Your eyes are silver though

A/N Your eyes are silver though .

It happened . My worst fear became true . My eyes , they finally cracked . Now I know that sounds unusual but hey , I'm unusual myself . You see , my eyes are like my soul . So like just now , when my soul cracks so does my eyes . Like they say , the eyes are the window to the soul . But mine is more literal . This has happened before when I was younger multiple time . I had my parents to help my but now their gone . It happened when I was still in the forest and I was friends with Bebe and Dua when Damien lied to me . So they for sure know .

Besides , I can't risk this happening again . When my eyes crack it takes so long to repair it by repairing my soul . Thats what I was so afraid of my eyes cracking . I have to do it . I've got to go back to the forest . Its to much . The girls don't care but Bebe and Dua know where to find me . I'll just take the bus , I have clothes in my cabin . I look at Briggan and let out a sigh . "I guess were going back home." I smile . He barks and wags his tail but slowly starts whimpering . "I know , I know the girls . But I have to think for myself for once . My eyes have cracked , I have to go until they repair." I say . I kiss his nose and go to the bus stop .

I was waiting for the next bus that was supposed to arrive in the next 15 minutes . I was standing there quietly when I felt a body colide with mine . "Oops , I'm sorry." the voice slurs . "Camila?" I say suprised . "Thats me ! It Cameela." she hiccups . "What are you doing out here?" I say looking for the rest of the girls . "Oh , I don't know . I hurt you , Y/n . Please forgive us." she slurs . "Mila , I've got to go." I sigh . "No don't leave me." she whines . "I have too , okay ? Here take this picture and remember me while I'm gone." I hand her a polaroid picture of us . I take out my phone and call Louis Tomlinson . He's a good friend of mine that not many people know about . Everytime I want to suprise or hide myself , I can rely on him . After the second ring , he answers .

You - Normal
Louis - Bold

Hey ! Whats up girl !
Hey Louis ! Sorry I am calling so kate but need a favor
Sure , whats the sitch ?
You have Bebe or Dua's phone number , right ?
Yeah , so ?
I need you to call them and pick up Camila and the girls at Double Diner Bar
Why ? Whats wrong ?
I need to calm myself for sometime . I'm going back to the forest with Briggan for awhile
Okay so do you want me to tell them about you or should I say I found them ?
You found them
Okay , see you later buddy . I hope you come back soon !
Thanks man . You too !

I ended the call and looked at Camila . She was already staring at me . I'll miss that face . "Where are you going?" she hiccups . "Somewhere for awhile . Be safe , okay?" I say . The bus arrives at the door opens . "I'll miss you." I whisper . She pulled me into the most passionate kiss and we part after a few minutes . "I'll miss you too." she slurs .

Louis texts me saying he already informed Bebe , so I have ten minutes to go . I peck Camila's lips on more time before getting in the bus with Briggan . I get seated and get cozy with Briggan for a two hour trip back . Its a long way home .

*Two hours later*

I woke up to Briggan licking my face . We arrived , right in front of the forest . I run out and head straight in breathing in all of the clean air . I took the path to our cabin to see , monkeys . Not just any kind of monkeys , Jaruhi's crew of monkeys , one of the meanest monkeys ever taking over our territory . Briggan was already growling , and I got myself ready .

My eyes were golden and teeth bared . I would be lying of I said I didn't miss this action . "COME ON!" I roar . The monkeys start screaming while me and Briggan howl . We charge towards each other and battle .

Bebe's pov

I already picked up the girls from the bar but Louis wasn't there . Weird . I'm also getting worried because Y/n isn't back yet . All of them had already passed out when they reached the bus while me and Dua were worrying for Y/n . We just assumed she stayed in the boys bus again and went to sleep .

The next morning , we went to Troye and Martin's bus to find no one . Now , I was getting anxious . Were could she be ? The girls all had hangovers and were complaining non-stop . We questioned all of them and they told us nothing . Camila just forgot everything .

I was pacing back and forth in the bus figuring out where the silver-eyed could be . "Girl , stop." Mani groans . "No , you don't understand . She is under pressure." I blury out . "What do you mean?" Camila says . "Haven't you figured it out ? She is the one who has a fake smile , helps others in pain and all those other clues . And when you brought Damien here , it got worst." I say . I started to explain to them about her history with Damien and about her cracking eyes . At the end of my explaination , they all looked guilty especially Camila . Me and Dua forgived them for Y/n's sake or else they wouldn't have still be in America . I don't know if they had cracked or not but we better hurry .

You don't know a sting hurts only after you wait awhile .

Welp , you dissapeared . Maybe it was for the best . By now the story is slowly ending but other books are yet to come . And my exams are close so I won't be active a lot . So , see ya !
-Canine🐾