Chapter 66 : Dusk Till Dawn

This is going to be really long because its going to be filled with a lot of information

Your pov

Either I choose my pack or lover . I can't bare to lose Camila but its my duty to protect my pack . The world seemed to stop moving while I chose my final decision . Lose the love of my life or fail my pack . Lets try to think of which one is worst . On one hand , if I chose to leave , Camila will be with someone else and move on . On the other , I stay and they will expose me , the government will come finding me I'll being more than a burden to the girls . I guess staying will cause more havoc .

I look directly into both Shawn and Damien's eyes . I let out a sigh and choose my answer . "So , what will it be?" they ask me . "I'll leave." I answer . "Good choice , now take this note and paint your blood with it . Do this in three days , counting this as day one and if we don't see you gone by then , we will execute you for real understood?" Damien explains . I nod and take the note . I keep it in my pocket and take my leave . We only talked for about fifteen minutes so the girls still must be talking to fans .

Like I figured , they still where outside . I smile sadly and call them to say we got to go . Camila and Dinah rode with me and the rest followed Ally as usual back home . I was re-thinking if my decision was right or wrong but I was sure . Its the only way . We parked in front my house and got in . I told the girls I was tired and wanted to rest in my room . They seemed suspicious at first but let me .

I walked up the stairs to my room and plopped onto my bed . What am I thinking ? Faking my death ? But its the only way . I groan and burry my face into my pillow . I felt a wet tongue lick my foot and see Briggan at the foot of my bed . I smile slightly and shake my head . "Hey , you okay?" I hear Camila . I look to see she was at the door . "I didn't want you to feel lonely and alienated anymore." Camila came in and laid beside me . "Mila." I start off . She hummed in response and looked at me . "I-if I somehow , you k-know ... leave you g-girls I want you to move on from me and f-find someone new." I breath out . She seemed taken back from my words but smiled .

"No , I would never because I have lost you to many times to lose you for good." Camila says . "But if it does ever happen , please don't stay sad for to long . Make it up , fall in love . Try." I say . "I-i promise . As long as you don't leave me." she says . I smile painfully and kiss her knuckles . "I'll try." I say . "Come on , you said your tired so lets get you some rest." she said . I lay down beside her as she cuddles next to me . My eyes felt heavy and I didn't fight it . I let my eyes close and sleep .

*Next morning*

I woke up feeling a weight on me . It was Camila . She was fast asleep and I didn't want to wake her . I lay my head back down and stare at thr ceiling . I started humming a tune and making lyrics in my head .

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I know I might not ever see Camila or the girls ever again but I want them to know that I would be there with them while I'm gone . I then got an amazing song idea . I stood up without waking the brunnette up . I took out my book and started making lyrics for my song . This song was solely about being there for those you love if your there with them or gone .

"Now I know where great music comes from." Camila says yawning . "Caught me." I chuckle . "Whatever , let me see." she comes to me . I close my book and shake my head . "Your not getting anything until you see my performance at night." I say winking . "Well if your going to finish that before tonight , I'll let you work in peace . Just make sure you eat afterwards." Camila says . "Ofcourse." I answer and she's out the door .