Chapter 13 : Take a Bullet Straight Through My Brain

Your pov

"Okay." he answered simply pointing the gun now at Lauren . I stood in front of her protectively , Briggan teeth bared at him snarling . He laughed . "I guess I have to get pass you too." he mentioned . "Damn right you do." I spat . Me and Briggan got closer and the closer we got the more he gripped the trigger . He fired a gunshot near trying to hit my foot but I dodged it . "Not bad at all Y/n." he complimented ."Come on babe lets get out of here." I hear Shawn tell Camila . "Trying to run of so easily ? Abandoning them?" I guess it heard Shawn too . "I'll let Camila choose . Protect Lauren..." it trailed off pointing the gun to Lauren . "Or Shawn." it finished pointing it at Shawn .

Camila didn't hesitate to choose Lau- ...... -? "SHAWN!?" I shouted in disbelief . I shot her my coldest glare . "The choice is made." he laughed at the end . A gun shot was heard and it was all in slow motion , I bolt pushing Lauren to the side , letting it hit me on the chest . I felt time go back to normal and I felt a sharp pain in my chest . I've been hit I thought , but I was no normal human I can take a million shots to save these girls .
"Y/N!!" the girls scream coming to my side . I push them aside to look at the masked man . "Oops wring target lets try again..." he pointed at Lauren again . It took all my strength to stand up and run at him . He looked at me and smirked his devillish smirk . He aimed the gun at me while his ctew came running for me . I fought through them eventhough my bite wound and gunshot was hurting like hell . I cleared the last of his men with Briggan helping me . I give the large dog a glance telling him to stop there . I don't want him to get hurt , he's been hurt trying to protect me before and I want to return the favor . The girls made my days when I was at my worst . I was running straight at him and picked up a knife from one of unconsious bodies and gripped in my hand .

He looked at me his eyes showing clear fear . I can sense it . He broke his own trance and lifted his gun towards my direction

BANG
BANG
BANG

Three gunshots were heard . The girls screamed and I felt my body giving up . There was another shot at my chest , one on my thigh and on the opposite side of my bite wound .My body did , but my will didn't I kept my pace despite my body telling me to let go . I will protect these girls with my last breath I thought . I take a deep breath of air and attacked . I slid down kicked my feet up in the air hitting knocking the gun out of his hand . I took the gun , and ended up behind him . I shot his left leg immobilizing him . Go one shoot me , I come prepared with bullet resistent armor . I don't underestimate my opponents." he challenged . He was right , I can't penetrate his armor eith the knife or shoot him . If move just let a bit of him go he will find a way to get me .

As he was struggling to get out my grasp , I noticed his back wasn't covered . But I couldn't just ket go of him a throw the knife to his back . I know he has spare weapons somewhere . He will either shoot me or the girls and I can't risk it . His sides were covered by the bullet resistent vest . To win a war , there must be sacrifice I thought . The only exposed part is his lower back . I take out the gun and position in directly behind my lower back . The vest will block the bullet from going straight to one of the girls .

I took a deep breath , closing my eyes , thinking of all the great time in my life in case this is my last minutes . My body was giving up and my will was slowly losing it too . "Y/N!!" I heard Lauren cry .

Lauren's pov

It was all in slow motion . A gunshot was heard , Y/n shot her back and the bullet went through the man . They both fell to the floor , the cops took the man and his minions , while the girls and I rushed to Y/n's side . She coughed out blood . "Y/n s-stay with u-us da-dawg." Dinah stuttered . Ally was praying , Mani was yelling at Shawn and Camz . And to be honest she deserves it , its not that I'm salty she chose her boyfriend over me but because she chose to support the guy who caused this all . Y/n looked at us all pain in her eyes . Briggan came running pushing Camz aside , he licked all of Y/n's wounds . He looked so distressed , doing his best to save his partner . The paramedics tried pushing the big wolf but he barked at them and whimpered looking at Y/n .

It took all of us to drag Briggan away from her . The paramedics took Y/n on a strectcher to the ambulance and it drove off . Little Mix , Demi , the girls and I rushed to the car to the hospital . All the way we all couldn't stop glaring at Camila . "What!?" she questioned frustrated . I scoffed . "You caused this ! I don't care if you chose you boyfriend  over me but Y/n to protect us even you ! And you act as if it were her fault!?" I yelled at her .

"IT IS HER FAULT , SHE COULD AVOID IT BUT NO SHE WANTED TO PLAY HERO!!" Mila screamed . I couldn't stand it , I gained all my anger built in me and let it all out . "YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS IN DEBT AND HE TARGETED Y/N . SHE GOT THREATS AND DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR HELP . IF SHE DIDN'T TRY AND STOP HIM YOU STUPID BOYFRIEND WOULD HAVE DIED . HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW HUH !? YOU CHEATED ON HER , SHE ENDED UP IN THE FOREST . SHE CAME BACK FORGAVE YOU . YOU TREAT HER HORRIBLY AND SHE STILL SAVED YOUR ASS!!!!" I yelled harshly . Her face changed from angry to guilt and sadness . The girls werenrubbing my back calming me down .

"Chancho I have to agree with Laur , why did you still support him ? We don't care if you date him but go on his side after he targeted Y/n ? Thats not cool Mila." Dinah said calmly not wanting to poly beatdown the brunette .

We got to the hospital and ran to the reseptionist . "Y/n Y/l/n?" Ally asks impatient . "She is in surgery right now . Level 5 , Roon 491 is her room after she is done . I suggest you wait there after her surgery." she tells . Ally thanks her and we run to the surgery room . We see Little Mix and Demi who looked anxious . The hallway was filled with sobs or cries from each other . I see Mila just sitting there staring into nothing . "Your not even crying you female dog." Normani exclaims . "I-I'm sorry...." she starts . "Its just that ..." I cut her off . "You what Mila ? Yo-" , just then the doctor walks out . "Y/n Y/l/n?" he asks . We all stood up . "Friends?" he asks again . We all nod . "Well I have good news and bad news . Which one do you want to hear?" he mentions . "Good." we reply . "Ok Ms . Y/l/n is fine . She got shot in her right thigh , her stomach , her chest twice on hit her rib cage the other barely missing her lung so its not punctered and she has a bite wound to , which must've been there before . She has another shot on her back and few bruises and cuts . Lastly she is in a coma , she will wake up but we don't know when . In other words she'll live." he finished . We all let out a sigh of relief .

"Can we see her?" Demi asks . He nods and we all squeeze in through the tiny door . She looked so fragile , her body connected to a lot of wires . "Y/n wouldn't like this herself." Perrie joked . "She would never , she loves being extreme." Jade says . We all let out laugha and sat down . I was at the seat beside the bed , Dinah , Ally and Normani were on the couch Little Mix was on the other couch and Demi was on an arm rest . The room was pretty big .

*hour later*

It was 2.32 and I haven't slept . The girls were all asleep , while I was waiting for Y/n to wake up . I yawned and caresses her cheek . "Please wake up soon we all need you here." I whispered before letting sleep take over me

There another chapter done . I hope the fight scene was that bad . I am trying to update as much as I can this week cause I have to balace writing this book and doing my revision . So how did you feel abot Camila betraying y'all . Its ok she will be forgived . I have the whole plan and you will see it soon . Love ya see ya soon!
-Canine🐾