♥Character's Status♥

Here is the character's stats.

Name: R47

Undercover name: Quark Quartz

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Affiliation: Atlas Academy

Weapon name: Hadron

Weapon type: Sniper rifle & Dual Guns

Function: 1) Like a normal sniper riffle but shoots out quantum bullets. 2) Replicates other people's weapons like Velvet but it makes the weapon stronger.

Outifit: White suit with red tie, white cape and white gloves.

Semblance: Fermionic

Ability: 1) Absorbs anybody's aura and uses it in one blow. 2) Copies other people's semblances.

Handedness: Right and Left

Complexion: Pale white

Height: 5'79 inches

Hair colour: White

Eye colour: White

Aura colour: White

Hobies: Likes flirting with girls which is similiar to Neptune and loves to fight other Huntsmen and Huntress in training.

New weapon: Elementia Excaliber

A/N: This will be the main character in this story.

A/N II: Another quick reminder, I'll explain about Quark Quartz just to match him in the Colour Naming Rule.

Quark - An elementary particle and a fundemental constituent of matter.

Explanation - Assosiated with his weapon since it (Hadron) is powered by quanta (quantum im plural form)

Quartz - A mineral composed of silicon and oxygen atoms in a continuous framework of silicon.

Explanation II - Quartz are white. This matches with his outfit, hair, eye colour and aura colour.

Fermionic - His semblance is assosiated with his name, Quark.

Hadron - His weapon also assosiates with Quark.

White eyes - Different than the silver eyes, the white eyes symbolizes as purity. That's why his main element is purity.

R48 - Assosiates with hitman and was named by Dr Owen Topaz.