♥Monochrome♥

5.00 in the morning
Quark's dorm

I woke up from my bed and I walked towards my black briefcase. I opened my black briefcase revealing what was in the black briefcase from the last episode. I took out the items from the black briefcase. I took out my white suit and I placed it in the white briefcase. I put on the black suit and I took out my red tie. I also placed the red tie in the white briefcase. I put on a new red stripe tie. I took out the Fibre Wire from the black briefcase. I also took out my Hadron (dual gun mode) from my black briefcase.

I closed the briefcase and I placed it under my bed. Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long were still asleep and there are no classes today since it is a weekend today. I walked out from my dorm and I walked through the hall of the dorm. I walked down the stairs and I exit the dorm. I walked out from Beacon Academy and started searching for Blake Belladonna. I wondered around the streets of Vale and asking random people about Blake Belladonna.

None or them knew about her so I had to find her by myself.

Time skip to 8.00 in the morning

I entered a cafe in Vale since I was a bit thirsty. I sat down at the bar and I ordered one cup of coffee. The bartender served me a cup of coffee and I drank it myself. I looked outside the cafe for a moment. Suddenly, I spotted Blake Belladonna at the balcony of the cafe. She was talking to the monkey Faunus that me, Ruby, Weiss and Yang encoutered. After I drank the whole coffee, I walked outside the cafe and I went to the alleyway that leads to the backdoor of the cafe.

Meanwhile

Ruby: That's weird, where's our leader, Quark Quartz?

Yang: I don't know, Ruby. Maybe he went out to find Blake for us.

Ruby: Might be, I guess.

Yang: Come on, Ruby. Let's find her. We can't just leave her alone by herself. She's hasn't been here all weekend.

Ruby: Yeah, you're right, sis. Let's go now! We need to find her!

Yang: Weiss, are you coming with us?

Weiss: No way! She can find us herself.

Yang: Hey, that's so rude!

Ruby: Come on, Weiss. Please!

Weiss: Fine, but don't blame me if you screw up something.

Back to Quark Quartz (Agent R47)'s POV

I climbed up the ledge and I balanced myself towards the balcony. I sneaked so that Blake will never notice me. I spied on Blake as she continues to talk with the Faunus. They were busy talking about the White Fang. While I kept on hearing them, Blake spoke out something.

Blake: Ever since the White Fang became a terrorist group, Remnant was a bit in danger. Dr Owen Topaz, one of the members of the Five Fathers started to create perfect humans to destroy the White Fang. One of his clones was a silent assassin named R47. It was his perfect masterpiece to destroy the White Fang.

Sun: If you're talking about him, then why do you even care about him?

Blake: Because I've faced him before. He was given the contracts to kill me and Adam Taurus, my ex-boyfriend. He sneaked into the White Fang base and nearly killed all of the White Fang members using his weapon except for the White Fang Liutenant, Adam Taurus and I. When he fought Adam Taurus, he had the perfect skills to wipe him out. Adam managed to escape from the White Fang base but I was left alone by myself in the big hall.

Blake: He managed to find me. He had a furious look, that he was about to eliminate me. I silently took out my Gambol Shroud and I attacked him. He dodged my attack and we both fought but I lost. I was lying on the ground with pain as he stood next to me. He aimed his gun at my face. I started to get frightened and scared. As he was about to pull the trigger, he paused and stopped. He did not want to shoot me.

Blake: He started to become upset and he pulled his gun away. He kneeled down asking me if I was okay. He placed his hand on me and the bleeding part was gone. I was fully cured by him. He was a pure healer after all eventhough he was a hitman. He came closer to me and he placed his arms on my hands. He said that he wants to take care of me and avoid from the White Fang. I listened to his words and I followed them. Then, he kissed me on my lips as I hugged him. He let go of me and he walked away saying goodbye.

Blake: I could never forget the memories he had done to me. So, I left the White Fang as what he said to me.

I was shocked when I heard the conversation. Blake remembers me from the past. I need to reframe what I done in the past. For now, I need to ser what the White Fang is doing right now. I jumped off from the ledge and I walked away from the alleyway.

TO BE CONTINUED