♥Mr. R47♥

After a few hours later

The ship have finally arrived at Vale. Onyx Crimson got up from his seat and approached his beloved rabbit Faunus, Sarah Fur. He took a look at the wound on Sarah Fur. It was not that heavy but she does not like to get hurt.

Sarah: I'm alright, Onyx.

Onyx: Here, let me carry you to the docks.

Onyx Crimson carried Sarah Fur in his hands and aboarded the ship. He walked along the docks and headed towards the hospital. Onyx sent Sarah Fur for a medical check-up at the hospital in Vale.

Sarah: Onyx, I want to confess something.

Onyx: What is it?

Sarah: I love you more than my life, Onyx.

Sarah Fur smooched Onyx as she had a crush on Onyx. Onyx hugged her tightly and both of them kissed each other romanticly. Onyx Crimson left the hospital and headed towards the Remnant Contract Agency.

Two weeks later
RCA Cliffside

Onyx trained his fighting skills with Amber. She already recovered from her sickness and she is now a healthy Huntress. Amber swung her staff at Onyx but he blocked her attack using his Catacylsmic Crimson. He jumped two steps behind and attacked Amber. Amber blocked and parried Onyx again.

Onyx: You're getting the hang of it, Amber.

Amber: Thank you, Onyx Crimson.

Onyx: By the way, I want to show you something.

Amber: What is it?

Onyx: Follow my steps.

Amber stood close to Onyx. He closed his eyes and concentrated on his Aura.

Onyx: Close your eyes and focus on your energy.

Amber followed Amber by closing her eyes.

Onyx: Channel your energy and let go of it.

Onyx casted a fire in his hand and it was blown by the wind. Onyx opened back his eyes and looked at Amber. He noticed that Amber had lightning eyes and she casted fire.

Amber: I.... did it.....

Onyx: You did good Amber, I observed you and you seem to be healthy and recovered from your coma.

Amber: But my Maiden powers.

Onyx: Mostly, humans don't need powers like those. It shows that you are special and perfect to become a Maiden. Unlike Cinder Fall, she's not ready to become a Fall Maiden.

Amber nodded and winked at Onyx. She placed her staff at her back and approached Onyx Crimson. Amber placed her hands on Onyx waist. Then, she jumped on Onyx's back and stood on Onyx.

Amber: Weeeee.... this is so fun.

Onyx: Amber, you're being childish again.

Amber: But I wanted to confess something, Onyx.

Onyx: What is it?

Amber: I love you, Onyx.

Amber got down and kissed Onyx on the lips. Her body starts to become warm and wanted to be closer to Onyx Crimson. Amber released Onyx and she stood at the cliffside.

Amber: Everything was different before the Fall of Beacon.

Onyx: Yeah, but there is destiny in us.

Then, Onyx turned around and walked back to the RCA with Amber. Onyx entered the building and walked towards the test room. Amber decided to return to her dorm. Onyx saw two agents standing next to a girl.

Onyx: Is she okay?

Agent 1: She's fine, Onyx. Pyrrha Nikos is going to be reincarnated to a powerful Huntress.

Agent 2: Our scientist took us a year to finish this and it is their best achievement to reincarnate a dead Huntress.

Onyx leaned closer to Pyrrha Nikos. She then talked to Onyx Crimson.

Pyrrha: Hi, Onyx Crimson.

Onyx: Hello, Pyrrha. It seems that you have woken up from your sleep. How's life?

Pyrrha: Different...

Onyx: Do you still miss your team?

Pyrrha: Yes, especially Jaune Arc.

Onyx: How about Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren?

Pyrrha: Even them. Where are they?

Onyx: They're on their way to Mistral.

Agent 1: It looks like Pyrrha Nikos has remembered everything.

Onyx: Not all.

Lucas: R47!

Lucas Lucrum called Onyx Crimson.

Onyx: What brings you here, Mr. Lucas?

Lucas: Diana Burnwood is here to meet you.

Diana Burnwood came and spoke up to Onyx Crimson.

Diana: You have done well, R47. But there is one more step to end the White Fang.

Onyx: What is it, Diana?

Diana: Our client has located their main base somewhere near Forever Fall. You will need to eliminate the Liutenant and Adam Taurus. This won't be an easy mission but a garienty that you will succeed.

Onyx: Is this the last stand for the White Fang?

Diana: Yes, Mr. R47. You're mission will start by tomorrow in the evening with Pyrrha Nikos. Good luck, R47.

Diana Burnwood left Onyx Crimson and Pyrrha Nikos together with Lucas Lucrum. Onyx think that this will be the last thing that he will do for Blake Belladonna. He promised to Blake Belladonna that he will kill Adam Taurus and shut down the White Fang for good. There is only hope in him.

TO BE CONTINUED