♥The Battle Of Beacon♥

Suddenly, a Nevermore was above us, trying to get into the Amity Colosseum. The people were evacuated out from Amity Colosseum to avoid the Grimm attack.

Ruby: What do we do now?

Weiss: This is purposterous!

Blake: There's no way we can fight our way out from the Amity Colosseum.

Yang: Yeah, so what should we do now?

Then, the border was broke down by the Nevermore. It entered the Amity Colosseum through the roof. The students ran for their lives from the giant Nevermore. It stared at me with a mad look. I looked at the Nevermore in its eyes. The Nevermore flew towards me and shot feathers at me. I dodged the feathers and as soon as the Nevermore was about to kill me, I draw out my weapon from my sheath and I slashed the Nevermore's head with a snigle slice. The Nevermore died as its head came off.

Quark: Then we fight together!

Ian: Yeah, I agree!

Leo: We can't just stand here like stupid students, we must fight the Grimm like true Huntsmen and Huntressess.

Landon: Who's with Quark?

All the team agree with Landon Regem's idea. Then, all the teams used their scrolls to get their lockers. Their lockers landed on the Amity Colosseum and they opened automaticly. They took their weapons out and readied for the Grimm to come in.

Ruby: Quark, I need to borrow your scroll.

Quark: Okay, Ruby.

Ruby Rose used my scroll and then her locker arrived. It opened by itself and Ruby Rose took out her weapon.

Weiss: Let's do this!

Port: I'm afraid not, Weiss Schnee.

Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck entered the Amity Colosseum.

Oobleck: Quark, this could be a change to the history of Remnant but, as a true Huntsman, you must do what you have in your mind.

Quark: You mean, fight off the Grimm?

Oobleck: Yes, but not now. Get to the docks immediately. We still have ample of time left.

Ian: Right, everyone, get to the docks, now!

We all rushed out from the Amity Colosseum and to the docks. When we were about to reach the Air Bus, an Ursa appeared out from nowhere and roared at us. I slashed the Ursa's head using my mighty sharp weapon. Then, General Ironwood came from the back of us.

Ironwood: I'm glad that you all are safe!

Sun: Don't mention it, General!

Ironwood: Get to Beacon Academy now! There's already a battle over there.

Quark: Come on, team. Let's go!

We all entered the Air Bus one by one. The Air Bus left the docks and headed towards Beacon Academy.

Blake: This is just a disgraceful war!

Then, I went to the entrance of the Air Bus.

Landon: Quark, where are you going?

Quark: It's time to stop this once and for all!

I pressed the button, releasing the door.

Leo: Quark, what are you doing?

Ian: Are you insane!

I ignored my team and I jumped out from the Air Bus.