♥A New Start And Team♥

Before the Vytal Festival
Quark's Dorm

I was resting on my bed as I was getting some rest for the Vytal Festival by today. I looked up at my scroll to check who was online. This time, I decided that I split up with Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long because some of my agents from the Remnant Contract Agency are coming to the Vytal Festival today. I placed my scroll on the table and I got up from my bed. Then, I heard the door knocked. I slowly walked towards the door and I opened the door. I noticed that there was nobody outside my room.

Quark: Hello, is anybody here?

I saw a special pure white briefcase on the floor. I looked to the right and the left. There was nobody at the hallways. I took the white briefcase and I went back into my room. There was a button on the side of the briefcase. I placed the briefcase on the bed and I pressed the button. Suddenly, the briefcase turned into a big glass container. It appeared to be a chokuto in the glass container. There was a note on the lid of the container. I took the note that contained a message. I read the message.

Dear Mr. R47,

It was been a pleasure to meet you. The Vytal Festival is around the corner and I wanted to give you a gift as what you have progressed in your hitman work. Firstly, I wanted to say congratulations to you for defending Vale previously from the Grimm and stopping Roman Torchwick's operation. You did well my hitman. As a gift, I wanted to give you a chokuto that functions as many weapons. It is called the Elementia Excalibur. It is one of the most invincible sword in the entire weapon and we kept it for a special hitman which is you. This weapon will belong to you. And together with this weapon, you will be a true hitman.

Yours sincerely,
Diana Burnwood

I placed the note on the bed and I opened the lid of the glass container. I picked up the E. Excalibur that was placed in a sheath. I opened the sheath and I noticed how long was the chokuto. It looks familiar to Adam's weapon. It was crimson red in colour and the handle was black. I placed the E. Excalibur in the sheath and I put it on my back. Then, the door opened. It appeared to be my team, Team QILL (Kill) consisting of Ian Iroas, Leo Archontas and Landon Regem.

Ian: You ready, bro?

Quark: Yes, I just got my new weapon.

Landon: Then, come on, let's go now.

I got up from my bed and I joined my team to the Vytal Festival. This is going to be one hell of a match.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: So this is the first chapter of Volume 3, don't worry, I'll write more chapters soon because I'm quite busy and exam is right around the corner. I'm hoping to see you guys love reading this novel. And also, could anyone make a design for the Elementia Excalibur just for fun. Anyways, see you soon guys.