♥Ember Tears♥

RCA's Bullhead

In the morning, Penny Polendina and I packed our things to leave Atlas because Diana Burnwood told me that she has a mission for me on the next day. Penny Polendina and I boarded the Bullhead and it left to the Remnant Contract Agency. The RCA is located in Sanus. It will take another two hours to reach there. After two hours, we finally reached the RCA. The Bullhead landed on the docking bay. When the Bullhead landed on the docking bays, Penny Polendina and I aboarded the Bullhead and jaunted into the building.

Onyx: It's been a while we hanged out with each other. I'll see you later, Penny.

Penny: See you later, Onyx Crimson.

Penny Polendina left to her dorm. I walked down the halls and I approached towards an agent.

Onyx: Excuse me, where's Amber?

Agent 1: You mean that previous Fall Maiden?

Onyx: Yes, I want to pay a visit to her.

Agent 1: She's at the infirmary, Mr. R47.

Onyx: Thank you, sir.

The agent nodded and left. I advented towards the infirmary in the Remnant Contract Agency. When I stood in front of the door of the infirmary, I held the door knob and I opened the door. The doctor was standing next to a sleeping Amber who was on the bed. I approached the doctor.

Onyx: Is she okay?

Doctor 1: She's fine, R47. She just woke up yesterday. It was a miracle that she was still alive.

Onyx: Can I talk to her, privately?

Doctor 1: Yes, Mr. R47. That's what you always ask me to do.

Onyx: Thank you, doctor.

Doctor 1: Don't mention it, kid.

The doctor left the infirmary. Amber was snooring as she was sleeping. I sat down next to her. I placed my hand on her right hand. Her hand was soft but at least she did not have a fever. She opened her eyes and she woke up from her sleep.

Amber: Hello? Is anybody there?

Onyx: I'm here.

Amber turned her head and looked at me.

Amber: Who are you?

Onyx: My name is Onyx Crimson. I'm here to pay a visit to you.

Amber: What happened?

Onyx: It was a long story. My agent, Ian managed to save you from the glass chamber in Beacon Academy.

Amber looked around her body and she noticed that she was wearing her regular outfit.

Onyx: Your name is Amber, right?

Amber: Yes, that's my name.

Onyx: Do you feel, okay?

Amber: My head hurts.