♥Practice What You Preach♥

A/N: I'm gonna change the style of writing for now on.

RCA Training Grounds

Onyx Crimson and Penny Polendina were about to test their fighting abilities. The robots in the chamber were activated and started rushing towards them. Onyx rushed towards a robot and swung his Deviant Shroud at it, slicing it into two. Then, Penny controlled her swords and forced them into the robots. The swords pierced into five robots.

Penny: Whoa, that was easy!

Onyx: Definetely!

More robots were summoned. Onyx Crimson charged towards the robots and slashed them down one by one. Six were robots were standing in a row. Onyx threw his weapon at the robots. His Deviant Shroud pierced through the robots one by one. He took out six robots in a row.

Penny: You really think you can beat me?

Onyx: Of course I can!

Penny: I'm a bit tired since I'm recharging, you go on ahead.

Onyx: Alright, Penny!

Penny Polendina headed towards an exit. She exited the chamber, leaving Onyx Crimson alone with robots. More robots were summoned. Onyx Crimson swung his chokuto and killed many robots with many slashes. Onyx was one hell of a hitman. After he killed all the robots, he challenged for more.

Onyx: Who's next on the list?

Suddenly, he heard mechanical sounds coming from behind him. Onyx Crimson turned around and saw a Spider Droid sneaking up on him. Onyx Crimson immediately jumped from the ground to dodge the shot from the Spider Droid.

Penny: Go Onyx!

Penny Polendina was cheering on Onyx Crimson. Onyx Crimson kept on swinging his chokuto but the Spider Droid blocked his slashes. Then, the Spider Droid fired magma blasts at him. Onyx was pushed to the ground. Onyx Crimson managed to get up from the ground on time. He noticed the Spider Droid was about to unleash a deadly shot. It blasted a deadly lazer at Onyx Crimson. Onyx draw his Deviant Shroud and blocked the blast. He saw his weapon glowing as it absorbed the blast.

Onyx Crimson charged towards the enemy, dodging the shots one by one. Then, he threw his chokuto at the Spider Droid. The blasters were torn from the Spider Droid. Onyx unleashed his Eradication Semblance and wiped out the Spider Droid with a single hit. The Spider Droid was sliced into pieces. Onyx placed his Deviant Shroud in his sheath and placed it on his back. Lucas Lucrum and Penny Polendina went into the training chamber to congratulate him.

Lucas: Good work, R47. You have maximised your potential to the fullest.

Onyx: Thank you, Mr. Lucas.

Lucas: Diana Burnwood will be proud of you, I'll inform her later. See you later, R47.

Lucas Lucrum exited the chamber with his scroll in his hand. Penny Poledina came up to Onyx Crimson to talk to him.

Penny: We really make a good team!

Onyx: Yeah, I guess.

Ironwood: Not for long, Mr. R47.

They heard a voice from the back. Penny and Onyx turned around to see General Ironwood, standing there together with Ciel Soleil and Penny Polendina's father.

Penny: Father?

Penny's father: It's good to see you back, my love!

Penny ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Ironwood: We'll be taking Penny Polendina back to the Atlas Military. Her father really misses her.

Ciel: General, who is this young man?

Ironwood: His name is Onyx Crimson, agent of the Remnant Contract Agency.

Onyx smiled to say hi to her.

Ironwood: Mr. R47, this is Ciel Soleil, student of Atlas Academy.

Ciel: It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Onyx.

Onyx: It's an honor to meet you too.

Ciel smiled at Onyx Crimson.

Ironwood: I spoke to Diana Burnwood the other day. She stated that you've been gone on a contract streak for the past few days.

Onyx: Exactly, Mr. Ironwood.

Ironwood: I've never seen an agent like you before, all suited up, massive strength, high intelligence, reflective moves, powerful weapons.

Onyx: Yeah....

Ironwood: I'll be seeing you next time, Mr. R47. It's a pleasure to see you.

Ciel Soleil, General Ironwood, Penny and her father left to Atlas in a Bullhead. Onyx waved goodbye to them and they took off. Onyx walked back into the building. While walking, he checked his scroll and he received a voice message from Diana Burnwood.

Diana: Mr. R47, we would like to have a meet at the balcony.

Onyx walked up the stairs and went to the balcony. He saw Diana Burnwood sitting at the table, drinking tea. Onyx sat down next to Diana.

Onyx: So what's all the fuss about?

Diana: Our client has been researching about Remnant. We found out some deep information about the White Fang that they started working for Salem.

Onyx: So what do you want me to do?

Diana: I want you to pay a visit to Menagerie and find out who's up to all of this. Don't worry, I'll inform about some new information once you reach Menagerie.

Onyx: Thank you, Miss Diana.

Diana: Your boat will leave to Menagerie by tomorrow. Here's a ticket to Menagerie.

Diana Burnwood gave a ticket to Onyx Crimson. Onyx took the ticket and placed it in his black suit. He stood up and walked away.

Diana: Buena caza, R47. (Good hunting, R47)

Diana said it in Spanish.

Onyx: Gracias. (Thanks)

Onyx walked out from the balcony and headed towards his dorm.

TO BE CONTINUED