♥First Round♥

Vytal Festival
Amity Colloseum

In this round, we were in middle of a battle with Team ABRN (Auburn) consisting of Arslan, Bolin, Reese and Nadir. Ian was fighting with Arslan which would be easy since Ian is using a silver powerful Xifos (rapier). Leo and Landon took care of Bolin and Nadir at the fire part. I was trying to eliminate Reese but she was fast. I still managed to keep up on her. Reese glided around the battlefield on her hoverboard. I used my Hypersonic Semblance to speed up my speed. I appeared in front of her and I slashed her using my Elementia Excalibur. The slash pushed knocked her back down onto the floor.

Her hoverboard broke into two and transformed into guns. She aimed her guns at me while she was up in the air. I deflected the shots using my powerful chokuto. Then, my chokuto became red as it has a fire element inside it. I slashed Reese using my E. Excalibur. She was pushed onto the floor.

Quark: Ian, how's it going over there?

Ian: So far so good!

Landon: Great!

Ian was knocked back but he managed to dodge Arslan's blow using the ice shield spell. Landon was about to get shot by Nadir but Ian casted a ice spell on him to stun him onto the ground.

Landon: Thanks man!

Ian: Don't mention it!

Landon tried to shoot Bolin using his Leizer (lazer shotgun). Bolin dodged the shots and Leo surprised attacked him using his Drepani (scythe). Bolin used his staff and attacked Leo.

Leo: A little help here guys?

Quark: Coming!

I rushed towards Leo to help him out. I stood behind Bolin and Leo was in front of him. Bolin spun his staff around us but we dodged it. I slashed Bolin using my E. Excalibur. Bolin was knocked onto the ground by the slash. I transformed my E. Excalibur from a chokuto to gauntlets. When Bolin got up, I immediately charged towards him and I punched him with a wind element. Bolin was knocked out from the arena and his Aura level started to become lower.

Port: Oh, looks like Bolin is out from the arena. Only three competitors left in Team ABRN.

Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck already explained the rules. Suddenly, Reese picked up a fire crystal and inserted into her weapon. She now had fire guns in her hands. Reese grinned at me and French kiss me. I smiled back as I charged towards her. She dodged my attacks. I transformed my E. Excalibur from gauntlets to a rapier. I casted ice glyphs at her and she was knocked back by the glyphs. Then, she attacked me using her hoverboard. I transformed my E. Excalibur from a rapier back to the chokuto.

Landon: Come on, girl, what you got?

Arslan punched Landon using her weapon and some of Landon's Aura was gone. Luckily, the Aura level was not beneath the bar. I stood at the edge of the arena. Reese spotted me and she charged towards me. I used my Darkness Semblance to create a fake clone. Reese was fooled by the clone and I was behind her. She turned around but I kicked her off from the arena.

Port: Oh, again, another person down in Team ABRN. Team QILL is owning the arena already!

Nadir managed to get out from the ice. He shot blasts at Ian. Landon transformed his Leizer to a shield. He bolcked the attacks using his shield.

Landon: Don't thank me for that!

Landon transformed his Leizer from a shield to a katana. Landon and I used our formation. My E. Excalibur became black as it stands for shadows.

Landon & Quark: Shadow Smash!

Landon slashed Nadir and Bolin while I slashed both of them using my chokuto. Nadir was out from the arena. Then, Ian jumped into mid-air. He transformed his Xifos from a rapier to gauntlets. He punched Bolin out from the arena as well.

Port: Team QILL takes on to the doubles!

Leo: Holy shit! We won!

Ian: I know right!

Quark: Hah! That was a piece of cake!

Landon: Besides, we already entered the doubles. Let's get some rest!

Later

I managed to meet up with Team RWBY.

Quark: Hi Ruby!

Ruby: Quark! I didn't see you coming.

Weiss: So how was the battle?

Quark: It was to easy!

Blake: I know, right! Our team can even outmatch that team.

Quark: Right...

Yang: By the way, Quark. Who are the members in your team which is Team QILL?

Quark: They're here with me.

I decided to introduce Ian, Leo and Landon to Team RWBY..

Quark: This is Ian Iroas, the one with black hair is Leo Archontas and the one with yellow hair is Landon Regem. This is Ruby Rose, this is Weiss Schnee, that is Blake Belladonna and the last one is Yang Xiao Long.

Ruby: Well, it's good meeting your team members.

Ian suddenly bows down.

Ian: It is a pleasant to meet you, Miss Rose.....

Quark: Uh, Ian, your being sarcastic.

Ian: Sorry!

Ruby: So which of the four of you are gonna duel Team FNKY after us?

Landon: We decided to pick Quark Quartz and Leo Anchontas.

Blake: We chose Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long.

Leo: Right......

Quark: We'll see you girls later.

We walked away as Team RWBY waved at us.

RWBY: Goodbye!

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

Quark Quartz - Elementia Excalibur

Ian Iroas - Xifos

Leo Archontas - Drepani

Landon Regem - Leizer