♥Brawl In The Family♥

Ian Iroas, Landon Regem and Leo Archontas walked back to the Amity Colloseum in a short time. I decided that I stay at Beacon Academy for a while to wait for the double rounds. I stood at the balcony of Beacon Academy looking at the evening scenery from up here. It was a pleasant day in Beacon Academy. I looked down to the path which leads to the entrance of Beacon Academy. I noticed there was a fight against a Huntsman and a Huntress. I looked closely at both of them. The Huntsman with the mighty sword was Qrow Branwen, Ruby Rose's uncle and the Huntress with the rapier was Winter Schnee, Weiss' sister.

I immediately went down from the balcony and I hurried to the courtyard where the fight was held. Winter was about to unleash her final attack. She nearly stabbed Qrow in the neck.

Quark: That's enough, Winter!

Winter Schnee suddenly stopped and turned around, facing towards me.

Winter: Mr. R47, is that really you?

Quark: Yes, Miss Winter. Why are you attacking this Huntsman?

Winter: He was the one who started this altercation, R47!

Qrow: Actually Mr. R47, that's not actually true, she was the one who attack first.

Ironwood: Mr. R47.

Quark: Yes, General?

Ironwood: I'll handle this matter myself, you go ahead and get to the Amity Colloseum.

Quark: Yes, sir.

I walked away from the brawl and I headed back to my dorm. When I reached my dorm, I entered my room and I lied down on my bed. I took out my Scroll and I used it for a while. I did not get any notifications from anyone else. I turned off my Scroll and I placed it in my pocket.

Time skip to late at night

I took out my Elementia Excalibur from my sheath and I placed it in front of me. I slowly closed my eyes and focused on my weapon. My Aura was starting to get stronger as I kept on focusing. Suddenly, I heard the door opened from behind me.

Winter: Quark....

I opened back my white eyes from the concentration. I slowly turned around to see Winter Schnee standing at the door with a stary look.

Quark: Yes, Winter?

Winter: We need to talk outside..

Quark: You mean, privately?

Winter: Yes, now follow me.

I followed Winter Schnee out from my dorm and I closed the door of my dorm. Winter and I talked to each other while we slowly walked down the hallway.

Winter: So how was Beacon Academy?

Quark: Different than the Remnant Contract Agency.

Winter: I see, you're client, Diana Burnwood sent you here. Why?

Quark: She wants me to go undercover and hide from the White Fang.

Winter: You know, Quark. I know you don't like to become a Huntsman but being a Hitman isn't a lifetime.

Quark: What do you mean?

Winter stopped in front of me. She turned around looking at me.

Winter: You have bulletproof skin, that makes you invincible against gunmen. Fireproof skin makes you immune to fire. You have an unlimited lung capacity of oxygen in your body and you can survive explosions. All of these makes you invincible.

Quark: So that means.

Winter: I know you're stronger than all of us.

Quark: You mean, I'm a true hitman?

Winter: Yes, you are.

Winter continued jaunting down the halls and I followed her. She entered the courtyard in the middle of the night.

Winter: Let's see how powerful you are.

Quark: With pleasure.

Winter took out her weapon in her hand. Meanwhile, I took out my E. Excalibur from my sheath. I pointed my weapon at Winter. Then, she lunged forward and tried to slice me. I blocked her attack using my weapon. Then, she began to slice me but I kept on blocking her attacks. Then, I switched from chokuto mode to dual gun mode. I pushed Winter from me and I shot bullets out from my weapon. Winter immediately reacted and dodged the bullets by running away from them.

I changed from dual gun mode to chokuto mode. I lunged towards Winter and slashed fire waves at her using my weapon. She blocked the heat waves and she used dual sword. I tried to slice her again but she dodged my attacks. I jumped away from her. Then, Winter stabbed the ground with one of her swords, summoning a glyph that created a flock of smal white Nevermores. They flew towards me quickly. I used my Wipeout Semblance and I killed all the Nevermores in just a powerful slash.

Quark: Hmmmm, impressive.

Then, Winter spreaded forwards and immediately charged her attack at me. The moment she was about to stab my throat, I smashed her weapon, creating a powerful force that knocked back Winter. She fell down on the ground. I walked towards her and I lended her an arm. She grabbed my hand and lifted herself up from the ground.

Winter: I estimated your strength, you are to be more powerful than me.

Quark: Thanks...

Suddenly, she came closer to me and closed her eyes. She smooched me so romanticly as our lips colided each other. Her lips were so cold and chilly. I grabbed her by the waist and we slowly hugged each other. It was a very romantic scene. Then, she let go of me and she opened her eyes.

Winter: I'll see you later, R47.

Quark: Goodbye my Snow Queen!

Winter winked at me and she left.

TO BE CONTINUED