♥Atlas♥

The Next Day

Today is my first mssion to finally kill a contract after many weeks, months, even years. I got my Deviant Shroud and I placed in a sheath at my back of my black suit. I put on my black gloves and I walked out of my dorm and I walked down through the halls. I managed to reach the docking bays just in an ample amount of time. Two agents were guarding the Bullhead while Penny Polendina was waiting in the Bullhead.

Agent 1: Good luck, R47.

I smiled at the agent and I boarded the Bullhead. The Bullhead took off to Atlas at the docking bays. I sat down next to Penny Polendina in the Bullhead.

Penny: Salutations, Onyx Crimson!

Onyx: Hello, Penny. It's good to see you again.

Penny: So where are we suppose to be going to?

Onyx: A far continent named Atlas.

Penny: That place!

Onyx: What are you familiar with that continent?

Penny: Onyx, that's my hometown!

Onyx: Ohhhh, sorry Penny. I'm a bit of a forgetful person.

Penny: It's alright, Onyx.

It will take us two hours to reach Atlas. During the journey, Penny Polendina slept on my lap while I read a book about famous people of Remnant such as Nicholas Schnee, founder of the Schnee Dust Company.

Two Hours Later

I received a message from Diana Burnwood. I listened to the message sent by Diana Burnwood.

Good morning, R47

Today is the day that you stop Salem's faction by stopping Team WTCH. Your target is Arthur Watts, leader of Team WTCH. He's very famous in the whole world of Remnant. Currently, he's at Atlas Academy, having a meeting with Professor Lionheart, headmaster of Atlas Academy. I would say that he would be a suspicious person but it's a must to eliminate him. I will leave you to prepare, good luck R47.

The Bullhead landed on the docking bays in Atlas. Penny Polendina got up and she stood in front of me.

Penny: Are we there yet?

I got up from the seat and I looked outside the Bullhead. We finally arrived at Atlas. Many citizens were walking down the streets. Penny Polendina also looked out from the Bullhead.

Onyx: Yes, we are.

Penny: Oh my Oum, this it is! My hometown. I finally get to see what Atlas really looks like!

Onyx: Alright Penny, don't get too excited. We're only here for a while.

Penny: On yeah.....

Onyx: I'll be off to Atlas Academy for a while. You can go ahead and wonder around Atlas.

Penny: I won't get lost, Onyx Crimson!