♥Hinganbana Brawl♥

Docking Bays
RCA
Morning

The Bullhead was ready to lift off. I boarded the Bullhead and it took off to a village in Higanbana. Before the Bullhead left, I waved goodbye to Penny Polendina and Amber. The Bullhead flew towards Hinganbana which is located next to Mistral. Mistral is not far from Vale but it will take an hour to reach there. I received a message from Diana Burnwood so I listened to what Diana Burnwood has to say.

Good morning R47.

Your next target will be Hazel Rainart. He is a generous and kind man but he helps the Salem's faction as he is in Team WTCH. Currently, he is staying in Higanbana, a village next to Mistral. Hazel is a bit strong and he can lift heavy objects so be aware. I will leave you to prepare, good luck R47.

I waited for the Bullhead to reach Higanbana. After an hour of waiting, the Bullhead arrived at Higanbana. This time, it is way different. The pilot approached and told me what to do.

Pilot 1: The Bullhead can land in any of these areas because there are no landing docks.

Onyx: So what am I suppose to do?

Pilot 1: You have to jump down from the Bullhead and land on the ground without getting notice.

Onyx: Okay, that should be easy enough.

Pilot 1: Good luck, R47.

I grabbed my Deviant Shroud and I placed it at my back. I stood at the opening of the Bullhead. I jumped down from the Bullhead and I was free falling through the air. I could see Higanbana from up here. When I was near the ground, I landed on the plain grass near to Higanbana.

Diana: Try and find someone who knows Hazel Rainart.

I walked towards the village. By the way, I am wearing a black coat with a red tie. I also had my black cape with me. I asked a waitress of the village.

Onyx: Excuse me.

Waitress: Hmmm?

Onyx: I'm looking for a person named Hazel Rainart, do you know where he is?

Waitress: He's over there by the trees.

The waitress pointed her index finger at the trees. I noticed a man was standing between the trees.

Onyx: Thank you very much, madam!

Waitress: You're welcome, Mister?

Onyx: Onyx Crimson. I'm new here.

Waitress: That's a nice name you have.

The waitress blushed and she winked at me. She then turned around and walked back towards the tavern. I advented towards the man who was standing between the trees. I put on some shades so that nobody will notice my face.

Onyx: That is Hazel Rainart, member of Team WTCH.

I stood in front of Hazel Rainart and he saw me standing in front of me.