♥I May Fall♥

TIMESKIP
BEACON ACADEMY
VALE
SANUS

The Bullheads docked at the docking bays in Beacon Academy. Then, the Grimm were attracted by the Bullheads as they thought Human and Faunus are in there. A Beowolf slowly approached one of the Bullheads. When the Beowolf came closer to the Bullhead, the hatch opened as if somebody is controlling the airship. When the hatch opened, a Human came out from the hatch and he was Onyx Crimson. The Beowolf stared and sniffed Onyx. Then, Onyx took out his chokuto and shot down the Beowolf using his sheath as a shotgun.

A/N: After this scene, there is going to be a war against Human & Faunus vs. Grimm so I decided to add in the Guardians of The Galaxy II's opening scene. Lel. So I hope you imagining what the war looks like while listening to Mr. Blue Sky!

Onyx rushed out from the Bullhead and immediately shot two Beowolves using his shotgun. He slashed teo more Creeps using his chokuto.

To Ruby. Ruby jumped out from the airship and swung her Cresent Rose. She shot two Beowolves and slashed five Creeps. She joined the battle against the Grimm.

To Weiss. Weiss casted glyphs and attacked many Ursai using her Myrtenaster. She even casted ice shard missles using her rapier and it killed many Grimm in a medium area.

To Blake. Blake swung into the sky and shot two Nevermores using her Gambol Shroud. She even slashed five Beowolves in the air and shot two Ursai using her mighty Gambol Shroud.

To Yang. Yang boosted herself into the air and punched many Grimm in her way. She knocked down three Goliaths using her Ember Celica and she even shot down five Nevermores in the air with fire projectiles.

Back to Onyx. He slashed his way through the Grimm while the other teams fought their way in.

To Team JNPR. Jaune slashed five Beowolves in the head using her Crocea Mors. Meanwhile, Pyrrha Nikos killed ten Ursai and fifteen Beowolves, hence twenty Creeps using her weapons. Ren and Nora were attacking the two King Taijitus using their weapons. Nora smashed it in the head using her Magnhild. Ren used his Aura and punched the Kong Taijitu until its head exploded.

Back to Onyx. He shot twenty Ursai and fifty Beowolves using his Cataslymic Shade. Then, he saw bullets fired.

To Team CFVY. Velvet copied Coco's weapon which is her gatling gun. They aimed their weapons at the swarm of Grimm and fired bullets out. It killed many Beowolves, Ursai, Creeps, Death Stalkers and Nevermores. Fox slashed many Death Stalkers using his weapons. Yatsuhashi jumped and smashed the floor which caused Onyx to boost his jump.

Back to Onyx. He shot many Grimm in the air while Team ABRN and Team BRNZ passed by him. He slained many Grimm using his mighty chokuto.

To Team SSSN. Sun slained and slashed many Grimm using his weapons. Scarlet, Sage and Neptune joined in and killed many Grimm using their powerful weapons.

Back to Onyx and Team RWBY again. Ruby was about to get swallowed by a Griffon. Onyx pushed her down and the Griffon was slained by Team NDGO. Team FNKI joined in and made way for Onyx Crimson.

Onyx rushed to the courtyard and noticed more Grimm were engaging on him. The teachers, Professor Port, Doctor Oobleck and Professor Glynda joined in and killed the Grimm using their weapons.

The Grimm were nearly dead. Onyx saw a breach of Grimm coming from the Beacon Academy. There were about thousands of them. The Grimm Dragon charged onto Onyx Crimson. Onyx used his Semblance and slashed all the Grimm with a powerful wave which killed all the Grimm including the Grimm Dragon.

The Grimm were cleared and all the Human and Faunus gathered.

Ruby: Woohoo!

Weiss: We killed all of them!

Blake: I can't believe we killed all of them.

Yang: Right, so what should we do now?

Onyx: Team RWBY, follow me. You all can explore the abandoned academy for a while.

Onyx together with Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang entered Beacon Academy anf explored the place. It was a bit destroyed. Onyx explored for a while, leaving Team RWBY at the auditorium.