♥Lesson One♥

Today is the first class in Beacon Academy except for Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long and the other students. I was already awake from bed and I had my school uniform worn. Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long were still sleeping on their four beds.

Quark: Rise and shine girls!

None of them were moving a single part of their body.

Quark: Uh.... girls?

They were still snoring and sleeping. I decided to do something to wake them up from their sleep. I took out my Hadron from my white briefcase and I aimed my Hadron at the window. The window was opened by the way to that means the glass will not get shot. I pulled the trigger of my Hadron and it released a bullet shot. The four girls woke up as they heard the shot fired.

Ruby: What was that?

Weiss: What in the world?

Quark: Finally you girls woke up!

Blake: Oh gosh, were you the one to wake up first?

Quark: Yes, Miss Belladonna, I was the first, and I'm the leader okay?

Yang: I understand Quark.

Ruby: Wait! Did you finish showering already?

Quark: Yes, and I have my books in my briefcase over there.

Weiss: Shit!

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Weiss: I'm first bitches!

Blake: Hey, no fair!

Quark: Can you girls stop fighting?

Ruby: Sorry Quark.

I took my black briefcase containing the books and I placed it next to the door. I checked my golden watch to check the time. It was about 7.30 in the morning. After ten minutes, the four girls finished showering and dressing up.

Quark: That didn't take you long enough huh?

Ruby: Oh come on Quark!

Yang: You're suppose to be a good leader, not a king.

Quark: Uh, a king is a leader Yang.

Yang: Oh, goddammit!

Blake: So what are we suppose to do now?

Quark: Do your own stuff, I mean you girls haven't decorated the room.

Weiss: Oh yeah!

Ruby: We'll do it now Quark!

The four girls decorated their room as I watch them putting posters and paint to the room. I felt like my team will be the best team ever.

After an hour later.

Ruby: We finally finished Quark!

I observed around the room as I could tell that they did a great work on decorating the room.

Quark: Good job guys! You really earned my respect.

Blake: Thank you Quark!

Quark: You're welcome. Now, let's head over to class. We have twenty minutes before class starts.

Yang: Right, let's go!

Quark: I'll lead the way!

I picked up my black briefcase and I walked out of the room. Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Ling followed behind me. I really loved to treat them well. We finally reached class. Our first class was with Professor Port, as I could explain that he is one of the most talketive teachers in this academy.