♥The Last Fall♥

I walked up to my dorm in Beacon Academy. Leo Archontas, Landon Regem and Ian Iroas were at the Amity Colloseum watching the double round of Penny's Team versus Team CRDL and the one-on-one rounds of Yang Xiao Long versus Mercury Black. As I was about to reach the door, somebody stopped my from moving towards the door.

Quark: What the-

I turned arouns to see who was stopping me. I noticed it was an agent of mine named Lucas Lucrum.

Quark: Lucas, what on Remant are you doing here?

Lucas: R47, I need to show you something. Something important that you need to know.

Quark: What thing? How is it important?

Lucas: I'll explain while we reach the area. Come, follow me R47, we don't have much time.

Quark: Alright, as you say so.

I followed Lucas Lucrum down the hallways. Later, we reached the elevator of the Beacon Tower. We entered the elevator and then Lucas pressed the down button. The elevator doors closed as the elevator was about to go down.

Quark: So, why did you bring me here?

Lucas: Diana Burnwood sent me to give you a message.

Quark: What message?

Lucas: You know the Remnant story?

Quark: Which one are you referring too?

Lucas: The four Maidens.

Quark: Oh, I know that story well!

Lucas: In case if you don't know, they actually exist.

Quark: Really? Are you telling the truth?

Lucas: Yes R47, it's true. They actually exist in the real world of Remnant.

Quark: Then, why did you bring me here?

Lucas: Because the Fall Maiden is located in this place, R47.

Quark: Oh...

The elevator reached the floor and then the elevator doors opened. Lucas Lucrum and I jaunted out from the elevator and we walked down the large hallway.

Quark: What it this place?

Lucas: The vault of Beacon. This is where he kept all the secrets from the students in Beacon.

Quark: Who do you mean he?

Lucas: Professor Ozpin.

Quark: I didn't know he would keep a secret.

Lucas: It's best if you take a look for yourself.

Lucas and I reached the end of the hal of the vault. We saw a girl inside of glass container. Her eyes were close and she could not hear us.

Quark: What is that?

Lucas: That Mr. R47, is the Fall Maiden.

Quark: How is that the Fall Maiden?

Lucas: Her name is Amber. She was the Fall Maiden previously as she was very experienced to become a Maiden. One day, her powers were taken and the new Fall Maiden goes to someone else.

Quark: Listen, why are you telling me all of this?

Lucas: Because your friend is in danger!

Quark: Which one?!

Lucas: Pyrrha Nikos.

I was shock as what Lucas Lucrum told me.

Quark: How do you know all of this?

Lucas: I heard the conversation at the Beacon Tower. Professor Ozpin wanted Pyrrha Nikos to become the next Fall Maiden.

Quark: How come? Her powers are not enough and she is not experience to become a Maiden.

Lucas: Ozpin said she had great power to become a Maiden. That's what I heard during that conversation!

Quark: So what are we suppose to do now?

Lucas: Nothing. There's nothing we can do?

Quark: Why? Every solution has a way to fix it!

Lucas: I'm sorry but this one is a tough one.

Quark: I need to get back to Ruby Rose and her team!

Lucas: Why?

Quark: Take a look at this!

I showed the news about the one-on-one match of the Vytal Festival.

Lucas: Yang Xiao Long shot Mercury Black in the leg!

Quark: Yes, that's why I need to hurry!

Lucas: Right, we need to get there ASAP!

Lucas Lucrum and I rushed down the hallway of the vault and we went into the elevator.

Amity Colosseum

When I finally reached the Amity Colosseum, I saw Yang Xiao Long was surrounded by Atlas Soldiers and two paramadics were lifting Mercury Black.

Quark: No! This is not possible!

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna looked at me with a curious face.

Ruby: Quark?

Weiss: Are you okay?

Quark: This is not happening right now!

Blake: What do you mean?

Quark: Did your sister just shot the opponents leg using her Ember Celica?

Ruby: Uh.......

Quark: FML.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Well, that was one hell of a chapter. The story is starting to get a bit darker instead of romance. We'll just see what happens after this.