♥Wings♥

Ruby Rose and Onyx Crimson walked down the wide hall, heading towards the courtyard.

Ruby: It's been a fun time hanging out with each other.

Onyx: Do you really love me?

Ruby: Of course, ever since we first met, I love you a lot, even more than Uncle Qrow.

Onyx: I didn't know you like me ever since I joined Beacon Academy.

Ruby: Oh Onyx, you're such a silly boyfriend!

Ruby Rose giggled at Onyx Crimson. Onyx just smiled at Ruby Rose for fun as a sign of happiness. Suddenly, Ruby Rose and Onyx Crimson heard screaming from the couryard.

Ruby: What was that?

Onyx: I have literally no idea what in the Remnant is going on here.

They both saw Haven Academy students running passed them in the hall. Ruby Rose and Onyx Crimson rushed towards the courtyard in Haven Academy. Suddenly, they noticed some Grimm attacking the academy. Onyx thought of himself that this was part of Adam Taurus' plan all along.

Ruby: There are Grimm here? I thought this was a safe haven.

Onyx: No... way...

Onyx noticed some Human was attacking the students and controlling the Grimm.

Onyx: This was a backup plan!

Ruby: What do you mean a backup plan?

Onyx looked at Ruby and explained what was actually going on here.

Onyx: Adam Taurus planned to attack Haven Academy. Ever since Adam died, Salem decided to take his place. She hired several men to control the Grimm. Now, she planned to attack Haven Academy.

Ruby: Then who are these Human controlling the Grimm?

Onyx: They're called Grimmer.

Ruby: Are you serious?

Onyx: Yes, I am Ruby!

Onyx Crimson took out his Cataclysmic Shade from his sheath and fought the Grimm and Grimmer. Ruby Rose took out her Cresent Rose and joined Onyx Crimson in the fight.

Onyx slashed the Beowolf in half using his chokuto. Then, another two Beowolves pounced on Onyx Crimson. Onyx swung his chokuto at the Beowolves, killing both of them in half.

Ruby Rose shot three Creep using her weapon. Then, five Beowolves attacked and pounced onto Ruby Rose. She dodged their attacks and slashed all of them in one wave using her Cresent Rose.

Suddenly, five Nevermore dived from the air towards Onyx Crimson. He shot the five of them from mid-air using her Cataslymic Shade. The five Nevermore died as they crashed into the courtyard.

Merlin Destiny, Elexa Kwartz and Neath Zenith decided to join in the fight. Elexa used his Semblance to summon clones of him. His clones attacked the Grimm one by one. Five Griffon charged onto the three of them. Merlin used his Semblance to summon ice missles. The ice missles killed many Griffon and Nevermore in the air.

Neath Zenith helped Yang Xiao Long to fight off the Ursa. Yang punched the Ursa using her Ember Celica and then Neath Zenith sliced the Ursa's head using his Blade of Fury.

Yang: Nice one, Neath!

Neath: Thanks, Yang!

Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Qrow Branwen joined the battle as well. Air forces were attacking the Grimm from mid-air.

A King Taijitu was about to swallow Ruby Rose.

Onyx: Ruby!

Ruby Rose turned around to see the King Taijitu. Onyx pushed Ruby Rose away from the King Taijitu. Onyx swung his Cataclysmic Shade and slashed the King Taijitu's head. Ruby and Onyx got up from the ground and fought the Grimm.

Merlin Destiny casted more ice missles using his Semblance. Then, Weiss Schned joined and casted glyphs. Merlin Destiny launched a hailstorm of ice missles and it killed a dozen of Grimm in the battlefield.

Elexa: Take out the Grimmer. They're the ones who are controlling the Grimm.

Onyx killed all the Grimmer in the area. His Cataclysmic Shade slashed many Grimmer one by one. Once he killed the Grimmer, dozen of Grimm such as Beowolves, Ursai, King Taijitu, Creep, Griffon and Nevermore attacked Onyx Crimson in an area. Onyx concentrated on his Aura. He used his Semblance and killed all the Grimm using his weapon.

Onyx placed his chokuto back in his sheath. The team gathered at the courtyard.

Neath: Well, that was intense.

Jaune: I don't understand. Adam Taurus was killed by Onyx Crimson but why are there still Grimm attacking this academy.

Onyx: Because Salem planned all of this.

Weiss: What?!

Qrow: He's right. Salem plans fell ever since some members of Team WTCH was eliminated and the White Fang was terminated to a peaceful group. She decided to plan another attack at Haven Academy by creating Grimmer.

Ren: What are Grimmer?

Onyx: Grimmer are categorized as Grimm but in Human form. They can control Grimm using a device.

Ruby: How do we stop this?

Merlin: You need to gather your old teammate.

Yang: Who?

Onyx: Blake Belladonna.

Weiss: She's still in Menagerie now. What to do?

Onyx: I need to pay a visit to Menagerie again.

Elexa: We'll follow you!

Onyx: No, this is personal business. I need to do this myself.

Ruby: Right, we'll wish you luck to find Blake Belladonna.

Onyx Crimson left Haven Academy and headed towards the hotel.

Docking bays
Mistral

Onyx grabbed his briefcase and headed towards the Air Bus. He boarded the Air Bus and it left off to Menagerie. This is going to be another trip to Menagerie.

TO BE CONTINUED