♥The End Of Beacon's Soul♥

I quickly rushed back to Ruby Rose to ensure her safety. Ruby Rose was stading between Weiss Schnee and Penny Polendina as both of them were looking at the damage of Vale caused by the Grimm.

Quark: Ruby!

Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose and Penny Polendina looked behind at me.

Weiss: Quark, I'm so glad to see you back!

Penny: Quark, about your dearly friend...

Quark: Which one are you referring too?

Penny: Yang Xiao Long.

Ruby: Where's my big sister?

Quark: I'm afraid I cannot explain it.

Ruby: Why? What happened to her?

Quark: It's hard for me to explain all of this.

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Penny Polendina looked as they saw Yang Xiao Long lying down unconsciously on the ground with Blake Belladonna hurt in the abdomen.

Blake: Yang, don't do this.... you're our only hope.

Ruby Rose cried next to me. I wiped off her tears using my handkerchief from my black suit.

Quark: It's okay, Ruby. You're sister is stil okay. The only thing is that her arm was chopped off by Adam Taurus.

Ruby: He did all of this?

Quark: Yes.

Weiss: That Faunus is going to pay for what he had done to Yang, Blake and the rest of Beacon Academy.

I stood up and everyone gathered in front of me.

Quark: Is everyone okay?

Ian: We're all okay.

Ren: As a matter in fact, where is Jaune Arc?

Nora: Yeah, Ren. Where's our leader?

Leo: Well, I saw him running off to the city of Vale.

Landon: Yeah, he wanted to say something to us.

Suddenly, my scroll rang as I got a call from Jaune Arc. I answered the call as quick as possible.

Quark: Yes, Jaune?

Jaune: Quark, you have to do something about Pyrrha!

Weiss: Why? What's up with her?

Jaune: She risked herself to fight off Cinder Fall at the Beacon Academy. You have to stop her or else she'll ve killed by Cinder Fall.

Ruby: I have to save her!

Jaune Arc hanged up the call. I placed my scroll in my black suit. I draw my Elementia Excalibur and Ruby Rose draw her Cresent Rose. Ruby Rose immediately ran towards the Beacon Tower.

Quark: Ruby, what are you doing?

Ruby: Saving my beloved, friend from being killed by a stupid Maiden.

Weiss Schnee casted glyphs on the tower to speed up Ruby Rose's speed. Ruby Rose ran up the Beacon Tower by using her Speed Semblance. I followed Ruby Rose by jumping up to the Beacon Tower. The tower has already fallen because of the Grimm dragon. When we reached up the tower, Ruby Rose stopped when she saw Pyrrha Nikos was begging for Cinder Fall to not kill her.

Pyrrha: Please, you don't have to do this!

Cinder: Sorry, it's a must for me.

Pyrrha: Do you even have destiny in your heart?

Cinder: Yes.

Cinder Fall pointed her arrow at Pyrrha Nikos's chest. Cinder Fall shot an arrow at Pyrrha Nikos and suddenly there were red particles coming out from the arrow.

Quark: Pyrrha!

I tried to save Pyrrha Nikos but Cinder Fall took out the arrow and Pyrrha Nikos faded from reality. Cinder Fall smirked at Ruby Rose and I. Ruby Rose started to cry but suddenly, her silver eyes created a flash. I covered my eyes as the flash was very strong.

Cinder: WHAT?!

After the flash, I saw Ruby Rose lying down on the floor unconscious while Cinder Fall fainted from the flash. I looked down at the side of the Beacon Tower. I noticed that the Grimm dragon was frozen in place. This was the effect of Ruby Rose's silver eyes. Then, I saw Qrow Branwen standing behind me. He looked at me with a curious look.

Qrow: The silver eyes huh?

Quark: You're niece really has powerful eyes.

Qrow: Well, I never knew Ruby would create such havoc like this.

Quark: How does she have these eyes?

Qrow: It's from her mother, Summer Rose.

Quark: Summer Rose, I've heard that name before.

Then, Cinder Fall got up from the ground. Qrow Branwen and I noticed that one of her eyes were missing. She stared at us with a mad look. She then covered her blinded eye using her long hair. I casted a red portal and then she walked into it. The red portal dissapeared including Cinder Fall. Qrow Branwen carried Ruby Rose and then he left off. Penny Polendina appeared in front of me.

Penny: Is Ruby okay?

Quark: No, she's not.

Penny: She really has this type of power.

Quark: She really has.

Penny Polendina hugged me as she was sad. I held Penny and then she lifted off from the tower. Everything was corrupted. Professor Ozpin was nowhere to be found, Pyrrha Nikos is dead, Beacon Academy was destroyed and lastly, Vale was conquered by Grimm. Then, the Remnant Contract Agency arrived and the students boarded the Bullhead. Beacon Academy is now like Mountain Glenn.

Patch

When I reached Patch, I carried Ruby Rose's body and Qrow Branwen carried Yang Xiao Long's body. Qrow knocked on the door and then somebody opened the door. It was a friend of mine, Taiyang Xiao Long.

Taiyang: Qrow, you finally came back huh?

Qrow: Yeah....

Taiyang: Oh, Mr. R47, it's good to meet you.

Quark: Same goes to me.

Zwei barked and he entered the house.

Taiyang: What happened to my two beloved daughters? Yang has lost an arm.

Qrow: It's a long story.

I gave Ruby Rose's body to Taiyang. Qrow and Taiyang entered back into the house. I walked back to the RCA's Bullhead. I boarded the Bullhead and it flew back to the Remnant Contranct Agency. Things were not put back into a jigsaw puzzle after many months. Ruby Rose left off to an adventure to Mistral with Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, Weiss Schnee left to Atlas together with her father, Jacques Schnee, Blake Belladonna left to Menagerie to meet her parents and Yang Xiao Long lost an arm and started to hallucinate nightmares about Adam Taurus.

Remnant Contract Agency

Quark: So you want me to work with you again?

Diana: Yes, R47. It's time that you change your style of being a hitman.

TO BE CONTINUED
END OF VOLUME III