♥Flaming Hearts♥

I helped Yang Xiao Long to carry the massive sound speakers on my shoulders. The speakers were heavy but compared with me and Yang Xiao Long, I am the steongest. Ruby Rose was just resting her head and staring into the distance before she startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at.

Weiss: I need you to pick a tablecloth.

Ruby: Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: I don't even know why I asked!

Yang: So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: Oh, don't worry, she's going. Weiss! I thought we agreed. No doilies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!

Quark: Fog machines? Does are lit AF!

Yang: I know right, give me high-five!

Yang and I high-fived each other excitedly. Then, we were interrupted by the sound of doors opening.

Neptune: Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: We were thinking about it....

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress-up?

Ruby: Pfft.... Yeah, right!

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night with Quark!

Quark: Yeah, I guess.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun: Uhhhh.... this?

Neptune: Ignore him for he knows not what he says.

Sun: Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vauo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place.

Yang: Yeah, we noticed.

Sun: Soooo...... what does Blake think of all of this? She still being all, you know.... Blake-y?

Weiss: Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang: Guys. Trust me, Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

Quark: Are you sure, Yang? She hasn't talked to me for weeks.

Yang: Trust me, Quark. You wanna follow me?

Quark: Sure, let's go.

Yang and I walked out from the room and we entered the library in Beacon Academy. I waited for Yang Xiao Long as I stood at the entrace of the library.

Time skip

Yang and Blake were discussing in the classroom. I stood in front of the door. After a few minutes of waiting, I heard noises of complains from inside the classroom. I took a peak through the door and I could hear Blake and Yang were arguing.

Blake: You don't understand! I'm the only one who can do this!

Yang: No, you don't understand!

Yang turned around sharply to reveal red eyes and the sound of flames.

Yang: If Roman Torchwick walked through that door, what would you do?